Author Topic: Medal of Honor : Frontline  (Read 135 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Medal of Honor : Frontline
« on: December 27, 2002, 12:44:30 PM »
I just bought this game yesterday for XBOX...and this game is awesome!

The graphics real good...except for the enemy people, they could be designed a lil better.

The gameplay is really good.  The controls are easy to get used to, and they are pretty simple.

The game itself is terrific.  Based on WWII, they did a REAL great job designing the game.  Great guns, sceneary...the whole 9 yards...

I'd give this game a 9/10 on my scale...shit is AWESOME!

closetothalimit

Re:Medal of Honor : Frontline
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 05:35:13 PM »
ive had this for quite some time on ps2 - its pretty fucking good - i think one of my friends is getting it on xbox soon so we can play multiplayer

is multiplayer good?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 06:06:02 PM »
Hell yeah...

The multiplayer is like Halo's multi...lots of guns, and plenty of space to use them...

Jome

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 08:51:25 PM »
Yeah, definately a dope game, but I felt that it was a little straight-forward..
There isn't much freedom to explore, and go off track.
And besides, it wasn't exactly creative or revolutionary. Everything in the game has been done before.
I'd say 8.5 points of 10

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 08:53:02 PM »
I think i'll rent it before buying it cause I have never played it.  Its sounds good tho

peace

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2002, 09:51:26 PM »
Yeah, definately a dope game, but I felt that it was a little straight-forward..
There isn't much freedom to explore, and go off track.
And besides, it wasn't exactly creative or revolutionary. Everything in the game has been done before.
I'd say 8.5 points of 10

Yeah...that is true...

But the sceneary and levels are really detailed...

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2002, 09:52:19 PM »
I think i'll rent it before buying it cause I have never played it.  Its sounds good tho

peace

That'd be a good idea...

I didn't tho...I was interested in it, and the guy at the store said it was a really good game...so I bought it..

Sub-Z

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2002, 11:30:49 PM »
^^a word of advice....NEVER LISTEN TO STORE EMPLOYEES FOR GAME ADVICE lol (that is ,if it was a employee)

you lucked out this time  ;D

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2002, 11:46:35 PM »
I have that game. I never really played it on Mutiplayer. Tha dopest part is tha first level... where it starts off like Private Ryan... I haven't even finished it but I got pretty far... It's a cool game but I never reached a level as cool as tha first.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2002, 12:26:06 AM »
try it on the PC its better.....online multiplayer...damn i love that game....but its called Medal of Honor: Allied Assult....the only reason i dont own the version for ps2 is that i got it for the computer and i like the keyboard and mouse shit.....and i will smoke anyone online with that game....i play that shit alot.....i never get board of it

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2002, 02:09:22 AM »
im thinkin about getting this for the xbox

how long does it take to complete the single player?
and is it possible to play against bots with the multiplayer or is it only against ur friends?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24