Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Detox (2ND MAY 2011) (HMV)  (Read 1710 times)

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre - Detox (2ND MAY 2011) (HMV)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 01:06:02 PM »
Detox has been on HMV for about 5 year

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »

True. Although if you look at that twitpic closely, it actually looks like it was taken at a store by some white kid (No racial discrimination intended.) So if they posted that sign in their store, would it be possible that it's because that is the date they were given ? Just a thought...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 02:59:49 PM »

True. Although if you look at that twitpic closely, it actually looks like it was taken at a store by some white kid (No racial discrimination intended.) So if they posted that sign in their store, would it be possible that it's because that is the date they were given ? Just a thought...

youre actually right. makes you think. lol

Stan

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 03:04:13 PM »
Dr.Dre-Detox-2011-RNS
Sounds like April fools... RNS were all found guilty last year for copyright infringement.  They did all the big releases for the past ten years and I doubt they would be fucking around with something like Detox when they're gong to jail.  Thanks tho  ::)

huh? they got caught? elaborate
Source is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabid_Neurosis

Stan

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »

Good eye ... detective work in your future?  :o

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »

Good eye ... detective work in your future?  :o
Haha dunno if u were sarcastic or not but  yeah :p
Corporate fraud investigation.

lort laughin

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 03:41:03 PM »
if you look at that twitpic closely, it actually looks like it was taken at a store by some white kid (No racial discrimination intended.) So if they posted that sign in their store, would it be possible that it's because that is the date they were given
ghea i hope dats tru... bout time. 

detox iz not active gettin ready to shut down his account soon son!

David G Tanner

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
I heard that if you buy the deluxe edition, Jimmy Iovine will personally deliver it and also bake banana bread for you with a beats by dre branding

That little bitch Iovine sold out.  If 2Pac came back to life he'd beat the shit out of him before moving onto Daz for bootlegging his music and ripping off.  Daz would have the crowbar to the face for a bonecrushing of the century!  Oh, if Eazy-E came back to life he'd bitch slap your momma.

lort laughin

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
I heard that if you buy the deluxe edition, Jimmy Iovine will personally deliver it and also bake banana bread for you with a beats by dre branding

That little bitch Iovine sold out.  If 2Pac came back to life he'd beat the shit out of him before moving onto Daz for bootlegging his music and ripping off.  Daz would have the crowbar to the face for a bonecrushing of the century!  Oh, if Eazy-E came back to life he'd bitch slap your momma.
yup his momma got slapped by eazy for sho dats why he actin like a bitch 2 begin with  :-[

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 05:08:45 AM »
i was in hmv in the metro centre gateshead yesterday. they had a poster up behind the counter saying detox 2nd may, order now.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »
i was in hmv in the metro centre gateshead yesterday. they had a poster up behind the counter saying detox 2nd may, order now.
HMV have advertising Detox for years you could even pre-order it.

Matty

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2011, 05:30:15 AM »
HMV have advertising Detox for years you could even pre-order it.

its kind of encouraging if there's actually some merchandising for it with a specific date. who knows...april would need to be a giant promotional month if it's true. still seems like june is the most realistic timing, assuming it is actually dropping anytime soon.

chillin? :-X

Portugoal

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 05:32:44 AM »
I hope so. May 2nd is already a month from now. "Chillin" and "I Need A Doctor" are masterpieces. I can't wait to hear more songs! There's no reason to save your money for other releases.

Matty

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 05:50:33 AM »
I hope so. May 2nd is already a month from now. "Chillin" and "I Need A Doctor" are masterpieces. I can't wait to hear more songs! There's no reason to save your money for other releases.

preach on brutha, some real talk.

and just wait for the final version of chillin! 'who drunk all the liquor tho?' is set to become the most memorable line in hip-hop.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 08:22:50 AM »
yeah I think its dropping not until June at least