Author Topic: Final Outlawz album, ThaOutlawz Announces Retirement  (Read 1172 times)

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
Final Outlawz album, ThaOutlawz Announces Retirement
« on: April 02, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »
In the making the last few days, the news came down heavy on an April Fools day that thaOutlawz, as we know it....after the Perfect Timing Album will be done, as the group announces it retirement from this music business. This shocking move will end the historic run this group has had since the 90's. Who can we blame? Well one thing is for sure. You can blame the music industry, and the lack of support, and the lack is buzz the mainstream has given this group. We all know this music business is a cold game, and the sad thing about it is.......The hiphop culture has never given the amount of respect this group has deserved. I've been struggling to maintain a sense of media respect by not announcing this once i heard about this a few days ago. I just know from this media personality standpoint....this group will be one of the top 5 in music history hands down. So all you outlaw culture heads......i wanna thank you for the amount of time you put into this radio segment every friday. But after tonight......there will also be no more OUTLAW CULTURE RADIO on Friday nights anymore. I mean how can i? One of the greatest groups ever, signed off.....so this show will do the same.

Thank you all

Brand

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Final Outlawz album, ThaOutlawz Announces Retirement
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 02:37:48 PM »
i always liked the Outlawz..
they always had a great workethic wit projects droppin all teh time.
if the guys r pisssed off cuz of the lack of support, maybe they can blame themselves..

its called "marketing", how the hell r ppl supposed to kno about ur shit?
i never heard about any new Outlaw-music, unless i searhced for it myself..
grind, goddamit.

still the news kinda sucks
im sure Hussein Fatal will be around tho? Thugtertainment?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:40:12 PM by Michael Madsen »

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
Edi on facebook-

"SORRY TO ENFORM YALL BUT I HAD A LONG MEETING WITH Hussein Fatal & YOUNG NOBLE TODAY & WE DECIDED THAT THIS NEW ALBUM PERFECT TIMING WILL BE THAT LAST OFFICIAL OUTLAWZ ALBUM WITH US AS A GROUP! THE BRAND OF REAL MUSIC WE MAKE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED IN THIS INDUSTRY THE WAY IT SHOULD BE SO WE GONNA RETIRE THE OUTLAW NAME! WE LOVE YALL AN THANX 4 ALL THESE YEARS OF SUPPORT!"

Avalanche

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »
horrible production and relying on 2pacs name, thats why their albums dont sell.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 04:27:59 PM »
horrible production and relying on 2pacs name, thats why their albums dont sell.

This. These niggas were responsible for half of Pac's tracks being filler. Someone needs to go through 7 Day Theory and All Eyez on Me, remove all the Outlawz verses and replace them with decent guest features.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »
I was looking forward to hearing their project with young buck, the hi tek tracks he had them on were dope

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 06:21:48 PM »
Almost everything they have dropped has been dope..
Novakane, neva surrenda, ride wit us or collide wit us, blood brothers, outlawz 4 life, against all odds, born legendary, fatal, in the line of fire, noble justice, soldier 2 soldier, thug in thug out.. and the list goes on..

Perfect timing will be good i know it.. good feutures too.. and hopefully fatal will continue on his own.. and drop still legendary one day!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

NoobCake

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »
In the making the last few days, the news came down heavy on an April Fools day that thaOutlawz, as we know it....after the Perfect Timing Album will be done, as the group announces it retirement from this music business. This shocking move will end the historic run this group has had since the 90's. Who can we blame? Well one thing is for sure. You can blame the music industry, and the lack of support, and the lack is buzz the mainstream has given this group. We all know this music business is a cold game, and the sad thing about it is.......The hiphop culture has never given the amount of respect this group has deserved. I've been struggling to maintain a sense of media respect by not announcing this once i heard about this a few days ago. I just know from this media personality standpoint....this group will be one of the top 5 in music history hands down. So all you outlaw culture heads......i wanna thank you for the amount of time you put into this radio segment every friday. But after tonight......there will also be no more OUTLAW CULTURE RADIO on Friday nights anymore. I mean how can i? One of the greatest groups ever, signed off.....so this show will do the same.

Thank you all

Brand

I guess they got tired of sucking Tupac's dead dick and decided to finally move on with their lives.

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 02:24:08 AM »
Sad news.

Outlaw 4 Life was their last album I really enjoyed a lot. After that a lot of it was hit or miss, but I look forward to their upcoming album and their solo music.

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 02:53:40 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 03:30:06 AM »

TRUE! I used to be a fan, Fatal was really talented, but in the last 15 years they never found their way, never found a producer who believed in them and gave em some decent beats.

V2DHeart

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 03:38:52 AM »
Long overdue

They should have quit in 2001/2002
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 03:44:49 AM »
TRUE! I used to be a fan, Fatal was really talented, but in the last 15 years they never found their way, never found a producer who believed in them and gave em some decent beats.

Def a sad news - I enjoyed some of their post-2Pac stuff although their albums were very inconsistent with too many filler tracks on each cd. I wonder why they never go back to Johnny 'J' for some beats - and Outlawz album produced by Johnny 'J' would've been a classic 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 04:08:16 AM »
The outlaws suck. Only way I ever wouldve purchased an outlaw album is if the outlaws were pac, fatal, and kadafi.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kuruptDPG

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 04:26:18 AM »
oh man thats a shame...1 of my fave groups too. id say in some track id prefer them over 2pac...its a shame...maybe ther goin to practice more into ther religion also