Author Topic: known rappers with day jobs??  (Read 1545 times)

maxpowers

• 'G'
known rappers with day jobs??
« on: May 07, 2011, 01:01:16 AM »
Im wondering if some of these rappers from early 2000 have day time jobs today.

I know a person like mykestro and defari  still kept their regular job and thats cool but what about the other known cats who are now under the radar, i know mixtapes aint paying bills.
i called verizon to pay my bill one day and I swear it was bad azz on the customer service line. i was like wtf bad azz, it this you, for real his tone changed up and he said hey im just doing my job.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: known rappers with day jobs??
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 01:35:46 AM »
bun b teaches at rice

mc lyte does the voice for alot of  old navy,tide and dawn commercials

cappodionna drives taxis

amil works at a macys somewhere down here

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 06:01:33 AM »
Suga Free is pimp in Pomona. ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 06:09:19 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 11:02:57 AM »
Damn mc lyte has it made. Just hit the studio to do some voice overs and go home and collect checks. Those are some good companies too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 11:04:13 AM »
Spider Loc is a janitor.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 11:52:58 AM »
Spider Loc is a janitor.

Game is a stripper.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 01:17:51 PM »
That "game was a stripper" shit has been said for 6 years now! If it were true then the evidence wouldve dropped. Especially when guys like yukmouth and whoo kid have both claimed to have video evidence. You don't think they wouldve dropped it and completely ruined him? Its not real. Move on.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 05:48:32 PM »
I seen Taje at the 3rd street promenade doing over night inventory for old navy once....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 09:10:40 PM »
Diabolic works at a Subway sandwitch shop

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 09:11:09 PM »
i called verizon to pay my bill one day and I swear it was bad azz on the customer service line. i was like wtf bad azz, it this you, for real his tone changed up and he said hey im just doing my job.

this can't be real
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »

this can't be real

Im not even trying to clown the guy or anything. Im a fan of his and personal business is the most slept on album from the west ever. But for real though, i aint mad at some rappers with regular day jobs. I was just shocked as a fan to hear bad azz on the other line. dude is sick with it though, dope as rapper

MOBNigga06

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 09:21:51 PM »
I would imagine that most rappers who had a little fame in the 90s but can't put out albums anymore would have a day job. Probably K.K. and D, Hi-C, Playa Hamm, AMG, I bet they all have day jobs.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »
That "game was a stripper" shit has been said for 6 years now! If it were true then the evidence wouldve dropped. Especially when guys like yukmouth and whoo kid have both claimed to have video evidence. You don't think they wouldve dropped it and completely ruined him? Its not real. Move on.
Didn't Game admit he was a stripper?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 09:42:53 PM »

this can't be real

Im not even trying to clown the guy or anything. Im a fan of his and personal business is the most slept on album from the west ever. But for real though, i aint mad at some rappers with regular day jobs. I was just shocked as a fan to hear bad azz on the other line. dude is sick with it though, dope as rapper

I have a few friends who work at Verizon wireless's call center, they only make under 27 grand a year 

you really think a guy like Bad Azz is sitting there listening to people bitch about dropped calls for 8 hours a day? lol