Author Topic: known rappers with day jobs??  (Read 1546 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: known rappers with day jobs??
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »
i called verizon to pay my bill one day and I swear it was bad azz on the customer service line. i was like wtf bad azz, it this you, for real his tone changed up and he said hey im just doing my job.

this can't be real

Im not even trying to clown the guy or anything. Im a fan of his and personal business is the most slept on album from the west ever. But for real though, i aint mad at some rappers with regular day jobs. I was just shocked as a fan to hear bad azz on the other line. dude is sick with it though, dope as rapper

I have a few friends who work at Verizon wireless's call center, they only make under 27 grand a year 

you really think a guy like Bad Azz is sitting there listening to people bitch about dropped calls for 8 hours a day? lol

I do not see why not.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 09:46:59 PM »
maybe Bad azz has a bad-azz resume when it comes to his call center backround

but i doubt it lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »
maybe Bad azz has a bad-azz resume when it comes to his call center backround

but i doubt it lmao

you think he got an office job? Don't most of these dudes drop out of school? Being able to rap doesn't translate to real life jobs.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »
lol even though funny, that bad azz shit is not true. good story tho ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »
ahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 03:15:40 AM »
I heard Goldy was working in real estate, Ant Banks too. According to San Quinn, D-Moe tha Youngsta owns a janitorial service. Agerman became a preacher.

doggfather

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 05:35:01 AM »
ahahaha

;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dnjp4life

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
That GP guy from Too Gangsta For Radio works as a shrink.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 06:09:54 PM »
eastwood is/was a delivery dude.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 01:20:21 AM »
Outside of the West, a LOT of Rappers and producer types have night life hustles...but not as many out here. Some of them MC for parties, Weddings, etc...some of them are promoters, DJ's, and other things tied into nightlife. One I knew in Florida was Thrill da Playa who was the head dude from 69 Boyz...he promoted a lot of shit there. And Tracey Lee is in DC...has a Law Degree, but he promotes/hosts a lot out there.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 01:23:07 AM »
one of the guys in masta ace's group EMC is like a ambulance driver

Jimmy H.

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 02:02:03 AM »
Side hustles aren't the same as day jobs. Rappers doing business ventures beyond their music is not the same as working a nine-to-five to keep food on your table while you wait for them publishing checks to materialize. And in regards to that, I think people need to have a more sympathetic look at the reality of it all. We've been conditioned to believe that there's no honor in honest money but for the strong majority of the world, that's all there is to offer. It's only when people transform into "fake ballers" that it really becomes pathetic. When you're making your kids all share the same living space so you can make videos where you throw money around and rock jewelry, that's a priority problem. It's honestly come to a point where people feel to be respected as an artist, it's better to project a false sense of wealth than to project something like talent or substance.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 02:12:14 AM »

cappodionna drives taxis

that's an interesting one
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 02:29:52 AM »

cappodionna drives taxis

that's an interesting one

he only did that shit for ONE YEAR just to live a real life again.

it was more for an artistic experience he said smething like that

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 04:48:56 AM »
Side hustles aren't the same as day jobs. Rappers doing business ventures beyond their music is not the same as working a nine-to-five to keep food on your table while you wait for them publishing checks to materialize. And in regards to that, I think people need to have a more sympathetic look at the reality of it all. We've been conditioned to believe that there's no honor in honest money but for the strong majority of the world, that's all there is to offer.

stop stanning