Author Topic: Riots in vancouver  (Read 385 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Riots in vancouver
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 10:17:09 PM »
these ppl they call "fans" here in vancity are classless pieces of shiet fa real..fuckin retarted

oh yea, CONGRATS BRUINS!!!! sup jaydc ;)

Congratsto Boston.

But those aren't fans. Just pathetic people. They weren't even thier to watch the game.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 10:19:16 PM »
Same shit with the Notorious Laker riots. The ones rioting are just fucked up losers with nothing to do but go and stir shit up. They can't afford to see the game live because they never did shit with their lives, but they wanna make sure they can take an event that is being broadcasted and fuck it up like true attention whores.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 10:27:10 PM »
They showed a video of a guy in a Boston bruin jersey being beaten bloody. I expect a few deaths tonight.I'm so. Disgusted with it right now.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »
Live vid:

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/livenow?id=8193381

Where did you see the beaten boston fan??

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »
A boston fan was killed tonight..he was pushed off the over pass by canuck fans...i'm fuckin pissed off right now smh..

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 10:36:59 PM »
It was on CBC earlier. That death is a rumor at this point nothing has been reported.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »
People are idiots

yeah, we have enough of em here in our stadiums. It's fucking ridiculous how many policemen are needed to secure a sinle game. There is police at the stadium, at every train station nearby and even in the trains.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 11:14:48 PM »
you will get your ass stomped if your going for the opposite basketball team during the playoffs/finals here in San Antonio from what ive heard
The West is Back

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 11:27:41 PM »
It was on CBC earlier. That death is a rumor at this point nothing has been reported.

at least one killed. that's for sure

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 11:41:18 PM »
CNN) -- The Boston Bruins won their first Stanley Cup in 39 years, defeating the Vancouver Canucks 4-0 Wednesday night in the seventh and deciding game of the National Hockey League's annual championship.

The loss didn't go over well with hundreds of mostly young Canuck fans, who took to the streets and set several overturned vehicles afire a few blocks from Rogers Arena where the game was played.

Some fans stopped to pose in front of the flames. Others danced on top of another overturned vehicle. A dull cloud of gray smoke choked some areas of downtown.

Aerial footage showed Vancouver police wading into the unruly crowd that continually taunted and threw things at the officers. Members of the crowd leaped over one street fire, and officers wrestled several fans to the ground.

"We're unable to release anything formal at the moment but officers are busy dealing with a few core groups of people bent on committing criminal acts like mischief, vandalism, and fights," Vancouver Police Media Relations Officer Lindsey Houghton said in a statement.

"We're working hard to get everyone home safe."

Freelance Journalist Jorge Contreras told CNN that 1,000-2,000 people were on the streets in downtown Vancouver, and that six police vehicles had been set on fire.

After dropping the first two games in Vancouver, the Bruins took four of the last five games from the Canucks, who struggled to stay in Game Seven after going down 1-0 in the first period.

The Bruins blew open the game in the second, after rookie Brad Marchand sprung on a rebound off of Canuck goalie Roberto Luongo to put away his second goal of the match.

"We knew the second goal was going to be huge," Marchand, the 23-year-old rookie said in a post-game interview. "It was nice to get that one, and we kept pushing forward after that."

Marchand would finish the game with two goals and one assist.
We finally brought our game from home on the road.
--Zdeno Chara, Boston Bruins

But the game was really decided by Thomas, who polished off his spectacular playoff performance with a Game Seven shutout to take the coveted Conn Smythe trophy. Thomas -- whose unorthodox goalkeeping mystified the Canucks all night -- set the NHL record for most shots faced and most saves in playoff history.

He also shattered Johnny Bower's 1960s record for most saves in a Stanley Cup final.

Coming into the series, Vancouver was considered the superior squad on special teams, especially on power plays. But that wasn't the case in this year's Stanley Cup, as Boston put away five power play goals to Vancouver's two. Vancouver was also outscored 10-0 in the second period.

"We finally brought our game from home on the road," Zdeno Chara told Team Radio Canada. "We played physical and took care of the puck, played extremely hard and paid attention to the details."

Patrice Bergeron's first period goal should have been enough for fans to know the game's outcome, as the team that scored the first goal won every game in this series.

The Bruins now have won the Stanley Cup six times, fourth-most among all NHL franchises, but hadn't captured the sport's most coveted prize since 1972. They had been to the finals five other times since they last won, but this time marked their first appearance since 1990.

The Canucks have been to the finals three times in their 41 seasons in the league, but have never won. Holding the home-ice advantage, they won the first two games of the series, but lost all three games played in Boston before losing at home on Wednesday.

They were seeking to become the first Canadian team to win the NHL title since the Montreal Canadiens in 1993.
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 08:32:17 AM »
you will get your ass stomped if your going for the opposite basketball team during the playoffs/finals here in San Antonio from what ive heard

wow those guys are hardcore
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »
most of the kids rioting probably aren't even from Vancouver.  They all live in the suburbs.  I was watching the news this morning and random people were cleaning up the streets which was cool to see.

Suga Foot

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
FLASH BANG TO THE NUTS

AHAHAHAHA

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »
FLASH BANG TO THE NUTS

AHAHAHAHA
OUCH lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 03:49:20 PM »
I was at Hurricane O'Reillys  last night near the Garden and it was kinda nuts but it was peaceful. Im suprised the Vancouver fans got violent I would have thought they would have flopped.