Author Topic: Your Top 10 Shooting Guards  (Read 839 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Your Top 10 Shooting Guards
« on: August 03, 2011, 02:09:46 PM »
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Ray Allen
4. Monta Ellis
5. Brandon Roy
6. Gilbert Arenas
7. Eric Gordon
8. O.J. Mayo
9. Steve Francis
10. J.R. Smith

dont give me that MJ bs, reason i didnt include him is because i hardly watched them play, and if i did i was too young to comprehend anything.

this is UR top 10 SGs of all time (preferably theyll be players that you watched) i hardly can see how u can judge a player if u havnt watched them play live. especially if they dont have much replays of their games.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Your Top 10 Shooting Guards
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 02:28:53 PM »
Really? This thread just made me laugh, thanks for that lmao.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »

lol what im going add a bunch of old niggas that ive never seen play?

tahts bullshit, im not gonna add players that ive never experienced them play live. u dont know what they did, what position they were in (up and coming superstars/rookies) who they battled against the regular season.

why the fuck would i put in larry johnson, or the big O, when i havnt seen them play at all, what they brought to the table, and which superstars their went up against.

and no im not wasting my time on a nba history lesson.

name your 10 or gtfo.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 03:17:30 PM »

tahts bullshit, im not gonna add players that ive never experienced them play live. u dont know what they did, what position they were in (up and coming superstars/rookies) who they battled against the regular season.

why the fuck would i put in larry johnson, or the big O, when i havnt seen them play at all, what they brought to the table, and which superstars their went up against.

name your 10 or gtfo.

J.R. Smith, Monta Ellis, Gilbert Arenas, Steve Francis... LMAO. Are you trolling or what? And what the hell is see them play live? Are you there at every arena everytime watching them play?

I can't comment on Oscar because I never saw him play that much and that's not enough footage but his numbers were amazing, can't lie. Now Larry Johnson (Grandmama)? The forward that played for the Knicks? Thanks for making me laugh again, why would he be in any top 10 list?

I don't wanna give no history lesson but I can name like maybe more than 30 players better than those (except for the top 3) off the top of my head. And you can check the stats and the info, there's alot of footage around the web or on TV if you really wanted though lol. You're like what? 10 years old?

I just entered the thread and it made me laugh, that's all, don't need to act so agressive little kid... A guy like J.R. in a top 10 list, that would make a good joke. Started to watch basketball like a year ago?

But if it's like that, stay ignorant boy.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:19:20 PM by IFB Flood »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »

name your 10 or gtfo.

J.R. Smith, Monta Ellis, Gilbert Arenas, Steve Francis... LMAO. Are you trolling or what? And what the hell is see them play live? Are you there at every arena everytime watching them play?

I can't comment on Oscar because I never saw him play that much and that's not enough footage but his numbers were amazing, can't lie. Now Larry Johnson (Grandmama)? The forward that played for the Knicks? Thanks for making me laugh again, why would he be in any top 10 list?

I don't wanna give no history lesson but I can name like maybe more than 30 players better than those (except for the top 3) off the top of my head. And you can check the stats and the info, there's alot of footage around the web or on TV if you really wanted though lol. You're like what? 10 years old?

I just entered the thread and it made me laugh, that's all, don't need to act so agressive little kid... A guy like J.R. in a top 10 list, that would make a good joke. Started to watch basketball like a year ago?

live as in watching them play during the season, yea i go to every game live at the arena u dumb fuck.

alright than name top 10 shooting guards  during the past 10 years.  30 shooting guards? LOL name 30 shooting guards that U watched PLAY that are BETTER. lol JR smith is a stretch but what am i gonna replace him with jason terry?

and i put t-mac and vc as SF, so no i didnt put them on here if u were wondering u faggot.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »

name your 10 or gtfo.

live as in watching them play during the season, yea i go to every game live at the arena u dumb fuck.

alright than name top 10 shooting guards  during the past 10 years.  30 shooting guards? LOL name 30 shooting guards that U watched PLAY that are BETTER. lol JR smith is a stretch but what am i gonna replace him with jason terry?

and i put t-mac and vc as SF, so no i didnt put them on here if u were wondering u faggot.

Oh the kid is gettin emotional, actin like a straight up punk lmao.

That I've watched? Better than those 7? Lol you make it sound hard and I'm only naming the ones that I've watched LIVE lol, not the ones that I saw numerous footage, info and the stats.
Let me see... MJ, Drexler, Dumars, Reggie, DJ, Sidney Moncrief, Vince Carter (yeah, he's a SG, I won't put Tracy if won't let me though), Mullin (can I put him sir?), Alvin Robertson, Mitch Richmond, Penny Hardaway, Ginobili, Dalle Ellis, Fat Lever (in his short prime)... The ones I can remember right now, I left out guys like Jerry West, Earl The Pearl, Walt Frazier, Gervin, Pistol Pete, Sloan, . That I've watched I reckon I can't name more than 30, at least on the spot but to put guys like J.R. Smith, Eric Gordon, Brandon Roy, O.J. Mayo in a top 10 SG list just because you haven't seen the others is staright stupid, ignorant and disrespectful, and you got the nerve to call me dumb. At least say that this is a top 10 favorite list, now to say those ignorant things and than acting all brave and agressive just because I laughed just makes you look even more ignorant, even if that is possible.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »

name your 10 or gtfo.

That I've watched? Better than those 7? Lol you make it sound hard and I'm only naming the ones that I've watched LIVE lol, not the ones that I saw numerous footage, info and the stats.
Let me see... MJ, Drexler, Dumars, Reggie, DJ, Sidney Moncrief, Vince Carter (yeah, he's a SG, I won't put Tracy if won't let me though), Mullin (can I put him sir?), Alvin Robertson, Mitch Richmond, Penny Hardaway, Ginobili, Dalle Ellis, Fat Lever (in his short prime)... The ones I can remember right now, I left out guys like Jerry West, Earl The Pearl, Walt Frazier, Gervin, Pistol Pete, Sloan, . That I've watched I reckon I can't name more than 30, at least on the spot but to put guys like J.R. Smith, Eric Gordon, Brandon Roy, O.J. Mayo in a top 10 SG list just because you haven't seen the others is staright stupid, ignorant and disrespectful, and you got the nerve to call me dumb. At least say that this is a top 10 favorite list, now to say those ignorant things and than acting all brave and agressive just because I laughed just makes you look even more ignorant, even if that is possible.

do you know how to fucking read? it says YOUR top 10, u fucking moron its not "ALL TIME TOP 10", did i not explain this on my first original post? lol ignorant and disrespectful? your fucking stupid man, i just said  I WASNT GOING TO PUT IN ANY PLAYERS I DIDNT WATCH BECAUSE THIS IS MY TOP LIST, that would be retarded how i would like a player that i never seen play. and fuck all the highlight clips, i mean DO YOU WATCH BASKETBALL? do highlight clips define a whole SEASON? an ERA? god your fucking dumb.

it says UR top 10, basically meaning UR FAV shooting guards u fucking retard. lol drexler? reggie? what they played like 2 years since i started watching basketball? no i dont count them. lol yea bro, consider VC a SG i can careless, put him in on his list, but basically any player can be a stretch their positions. lol but i consider penny a PG. and is it official? no LOL, duncan is considered a PF but plays the 5 all the time, are you that dumb to comprehend that?

left out guys like west? and sloan? how the fuck old are you? 50? thats some bull shit.

lol y would u mention MJ when i just said in my original post explaining why i didnt put MJ in here. yea  i left out a couple good SG's like Manu, but THIS IS YOUR TOP 10, not a TOP 10 that everyone would agree upon.

ive explained this in my original post, but i just guess your just a dumb nigga/euro

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 04:44:42 PM »
oh yea, im not catching feelings because ur "proving me wrong"

im gettin pissed because your such an idiot u dont even read the original post. how much more do i have to explain this, this is basically your "fav" u dumbfuck its "your" top 10

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 05:16:34 PM »

name your 10 or gtfo.

do you know how to fucking read? it says YOUR top 10, u fucking moron its not "ALL TIME TOP 10", did i not explain this on my first original post? lol ignorant and disrespectful? your fucking stupid man, i just said  I WASNT GOING TO PUT IN ANY PLAYERS I DIDNT WATCH BECAUSE THIS IS MY TOP LIST, that would be retarded how i would like a player that i never seen play. and fuck all the highlight clips, i mean DO YOU WATCH BASKETBALL? do highlight clips define a whole SEASON? an ERA? god your fucking dumb.

it says UR top 10, basically meaning UR FAV shooting guards u fucking retard. lol drexler? reggie? what they played like 2 years since i started watching basketball? no i dont count them. lol yea bro, consider VC a SG i can careless, put him in on his list, but basically any player can be a stretch their positions. lol but i consider penny a PG. and is it official? no LOL, duncan is considered a PF but plays the 5 all the time, are you that dumb to comprehend that?

left out guys like west? and sloan? how the fuck old are you? 50? thats some bull shit.

lol y would u mention MJ when i just said in my original post explaining why i didnt put MJ in here. yea  i left out a couple good SG's like Manu, but THIS IS YOUR TOP 10, not a TOP 10 that everyone would agree upon.

ive explained this in my original post, but i just guess your just a dumb nigga/euro

Here you go again catching feelings acting like a kid with your little rant lmao.

It says "your top 10 all time" not "your top 10 favorite players", everybody got a different top 10 all time, and it's different from fav players all time, at least to me. Do I watch basketball, you ignorant kid? Yeah, I've been watching since late 80's, what you know about that? You started to watch like 1 year ago. And I wasn't talking about highlights, footage means actual games, you can find those very easily you know that right? How stupid can you be?

Yeah I was saying I left those guys out because I know about them and their legacy despite not actually have watched them play and games before the 80's are harder to find. I even left out guys that I saw many games, despite already being past their prime when I started to watch the game. Just because you haven't watched doesn't mean they didn't exist you dumb bastard, so keep those to your PERSONAL FAVORITE players of all time not your all time tops.

And I'm not euro, you do sound like one ignorant stupid one though, the ones that started to watch basketball a year ago and think they know everything, like claiming Dirk is top 10 all time.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

name your 10 or gtfo.

Here you go again catching feelings acting like a kid with your little rant lmao.

It says "your top 10 all time" not "your top 10 favorite players", everybody got a different top 10 all time, and it's different from fav players all time, at least to me. Do I watch basketball, you ignorant kid? Yeah, I've been watching since late 80's, what you know about that? You started to watch like 1 year ago. And I wasn't talking about highlights, footage means actual games, you can find those very easily you know that right? How stupid can you be?

Yeah I was saying I left those guys out because I know about them and their legacy despite not actually have watched them play and games before the 80's are harder to find. I even left out guys that I saw many games, despite already being past their prime when I started to watch the game. Just because you haven't watched doesn't mean they didn't exist you dumb bastard, so keep those to your PERSONAL FAVORITE players of all time not your all time tops.

And I'm not euro, you do sound like one ignorant stupid one though, the ones that started to watch basketball a year ago and think they know everything, like claiming Dirk is top 10 all time.

damn homie are you that dumb? lol "personal favoite". thats what i basically ment with YOUR top 10. thats what ive been telling you . id thought you understand and thats what i posted when i replied but your just a stupid fuck. u kept on ignoring what im saying and going on some other shit.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »
i hope ur lising the shooting guards u personally like as opposed to ranking them in terms of skill, cuz if not, that would make one horrible list. even from the modern era, why would u have guys like OJ Mayo and JR Smith over Ginobli, Vince Carter, T-Mac, Rip Hamilton? This list doesnt make sense, unless u were just talkin about what players u personally like, and not in terms of how good they are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 11:16:39 PM »
Where the FUCK is A.I.?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 01:18:37 AM »
i hope ur lising the shooting guards u personally like as opposed to ranking them in terms of skill, cuz if not, that would make one horrible list. even from the modern era, why would u have guys like OJ Mayo and JR Smith over Ginobli, Vince Carter, T-Mac, Rip Hamilton? This list doesnt make sense, unless u were just talkin about what players u personally like, and not in terms of how good they are.

i forgot about gin and rip,

but ima put t-mac and vc on my SF list

Where the FUCK is A.I.?

i was gonna put ai on the PG list

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 01:24:11 AM »
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Ray Allen
4. Rip Hamilton
5. Manu Ginobili
6. Brandon Roy
7. Monta Ellis
8. Gilbert Arenas
9. Eric Gordon
10. O.J. Mayo

there happy now?

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 04:01:30 AM »
i dunno if uv watched steve francis in his prime, but steve francis >>>> oj mayo. also, why put iverson, tmac, and vince carter on different lists when they've played most their career at the 2 spot. and where is joe johnson on ur list? u shoulda had a list of players in front of u when u made this, cuz it feels like u forgettin a gang of peeps.