Author Topic: shame Nate Dogg threw away his talent on nonsense  (Read 1248 times)

Sccit

Re: shame Nate Dogg threw away his talent on nonsense
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »
Let's be real. None of you would be fans of his if he hadn't been a part of gangsta rap. lol I doubt any of you even listen to gospel in the first place.

Thank you.

this bromance is getting really out of hand.

I can pull up a thousand posts of me & him disagreeing. Seems like every time we happen to agree, you always are on the other end of it. Judging that you're scientifically homosexual & are one of the biggest hypocrites of all-time & known to be the village idiot after Radiotube, I think it's safe to say that your opinions are retarded & naturally people are going to disagree. Even enemies.

STFU, no one gives a shit about ur annoyin ass rants, shits hella feminine

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 03:42:25 PM »
Nate isn't gonna be remembered for all his "childish immature lyrics" he's gonna be remembered for the countless songs he blessed with his voice to make hits.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 03:52:43 PM »
Nate isn't gonna be remembered for all his "childish immature lyrics" he's gonna be remembered for the countless songs he blessed with his voice to make hits.

if u look at it tha way, fair enough

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »
Let's be real. None of you would be fans of his if he hadn't been a part of gangsta rap. lol I doubt any of you even listen to gospel in the first place.

Thank you.

lmao according to this forum we were enemies months ago. This is from the guy who has formed a click with another forum member, recorded tracks with him and spent time hanging out in real life.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
Nate Dogg was probably the most talented out of DPG and could of elevated his talent and legacy if he would of took care of himself...

too bad its too late now
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »

Thank you.

I can pull up a thousand posts of me & him disagreeing. Seems like every time we happen to agree, you always are on the other end of it. Judging that you're scientifically homosexual & are one of the biggest hypocrites of all-time & known to be the village idiot after Radiotube, I think it's safe to say that your opinions are retarded & naturally people are going to disagree. Even enemies.

I mean, genetically you are feminine.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 12:41:52 AM »

Thank you.

I mean, genetically you are feminine.

says the faggot who looks like a lesbian

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2011, 12:43:05 AM »

Thank you.

lmao according to this forum we were enemies months ago. This is from the guy who has formed a click with another forum member, recorded tracks with him and spent time hanging out in real life.

i knew roccy from middle school, not from this forum, dickbreath

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 08:58:26 AM »

Thank you.

lol @ calling him "dickbreath" when you two use to suck dick for thizz.

jaytee

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »

I can't speak for anyone else, but I listen to far more Gospel than Hip-Hop at this point in my life. 

I am a huge fan of what Nate did musically, but it would have been great to see him expand.  It's known that he was going to start doing Gospel music before his strokes.  I think that he would have brought along many of his original fans and gained many more new ones.  His style was truly unique and he had a presence about him that stood out.

midwestryder

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2011, 02:49:32 PM »

when a schooled gosper/church-choir boy like Nathaniel Hale (wit an incrredible range as a vocal performer) succumbs to childish immature crap on 90 percent of his repertoire -- that is wasted talent.
Nate was more than some hook-singer, he was perfect as a vocal performer in every diffrent kind of way (adlibs/chants/hooks/harmonica/lead -- everyhtin, the whole kit)
the way he could change/swtich the style/tempo of his vox and voice. and ride out every type of instrumental, and always make it match perfectly. Nate was perfect -- but the lyrics were the problem

he had some "meaningful" songs under his belt as well, but that shit was just a marble in a sandyard.
dependin on the mood, i like his ign'ant shit as well,,, but its a fuckin shame that nearly everythin he did was childish nonsense
and  its a shame that he will  be remembered as the "hoes in diffrent area codes"-dude

Nate Dogg will not be remembered as the "hoes in diffrent area codes"-dude ! Nate Dogg will be remembered as the guy who sang the hook on regulators ! no even remembers area codes hardly anymore . regulators gets more play then area code these days.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »

Thank you.

I'm talking about Brian. You two are the forum's first openly gay couple.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »

Thank you.

I'm talking about Brian. You two are the forum's first openly gay couple.

ur a "black guy" who says "african-american" and wouldnt fuck nicki minaj....'nuff said

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »
ur a "black guy" who says "african-american"

lmao that you think there's something wrong with that is just sad on your part. You're the guy who doesn't know the difference between black people in different parts of the world. You also deny your own skin color.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:41:37 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 04:09:50 PM »
LOL :whistle:

serious question.. where are u from, bro?