Author Topic: Interscope jupes net heads ..  (Read 374 times)

The Watcher

Interscope jupes net heads ..
« on: February 01, 2003, 05:34:49 PM »
according to them, interscope has "duped the net heads" by releasing a fake version of Get Rich Or Die Trying. Look for these tracks to be included on the retail version: "50 Kills" f/Xzibit, "Tough Block" f/Eminem and DMX, "The Magic Stick" f/Trina, "Trauma Drama" f/Dr. Dre and Nate Dogg, "If I Knew" f/Em & D-12 and "Trouble In NYC" f/Rakim. The release date has also been pushed up to febuary 6th.

i aint buyin this .. hiphopsite have this in their news, but in their sale section, they have the 'retail' which got leaked ..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

West Coast Veteran

Re:Interscope jupes net heads ..
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 05:36:10 PM »
It's a rumor.

EM28

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 07:32:01 PM »
It's a rumor.

yeah just a rumor but I like the fact its coming out the 6th.

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 07:35:42 PM »
im devestated  :'(

;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2003, 07:56:26 PM »
im planning on buying the album any way...and what the fuck do i care....the one that leaked is fuckin tight anyway......so either way i thank interscope for releasing tracks that other wise may have not been relesased.......and if it does got the others cool......im coppin it the 6th anyway

Hittman2001

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2003, 11:31:00 PM »
im planning on buying the album any way...and what the fuck do i care....the one that leaked is fuckin tight anyway......so either way i thank interscope for releasing tracks that other wise may have not been relesased.......and if it does got the others cool......im coppin it the 6th anyway

Jome

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 06:13:51 PM »

Word.
But I would like to see tracks like "What up gangsta", "High all the time", "Heat", "If I can't", "Like my style", "Poor lil rich" get released on a CD, because they're all dope..

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 11:48:00 PM »

Word.
But I would like to see tracks like "What up gangsta", "High all the time", "Heat", "If I can't", "Like my style", "Poor lil rich" get released on a CD, because they're all dope..
i agree i feel happy we gettin a xzibit and rakim tracks but im sad to see the others go if we do get the other version.......but atleast we already got them

KVB

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2003, 02:45:55 AM »
As expected. I knew the version that just leaked wouldn't be final. It was a lot of fillers on that bootleg, which Shady/Aftermath certainly wouldn't release on 50's album... Dre said that the album would be a hip-hop classic up there with Illmatic and MMLP, and usually Dre doesn't lie. Not that I expect the album to be a bonafide hip-hop classic, but I do expect it to be better than the version just leaked. If not I would be very disapponited...

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2003, 03:03:21 AM »
guess we'll wait and see .. if it gets released on the 6th, and no group has ripped it yet .. i cant see the version being any different.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2003, 12:20:06 PM »
i think we would have had the new version by now if it was true......i think the one that leaked was the real thing........we should have some sort of proof or somehting by now......a scan of the back or  somthing......i think interscope is just trying to make us think that we dont got the real thing......but i think we do......but like i said before im gettin it on the 6th regardless.

bez

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2003, 12:30:01 PM »
I hate the way shit gets leaked.  I cant belive with all the money these people have they cant even secure a record until the day of its release.  Why cant they just lock everything they do up in a big safe and shit.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2003, 12:39:39 PM »
I hate the way shit gets leaked.  I cant belive with all the money these people have they cant even secure a record until the day of its release.  Why cant they just lock everything they do up in a big safe and shit.
cause they need to send it to the press where they are made.......and all it takes is one lil worker to jack a copy off the press.....and then it goes to the distributor which send them everywhere....all it takes is one lil worker to take a copy off the press......thats why we get them like 2-3 weeks before release

bez

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2003, 12:53:23 PM »
cause they need to send it to the press where they are made.......and all it takes is one lil worker to jack a copy off the press.....and then it goes to the distributor which send them everywhere....all it takes is one lil worker to take a copy off the press......thats why we get them like 2-3 weeks before release

well they need to get sum trustworthy people in the business then.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »

well they need to get sum trustworthy people in the business then.  

U must be kidding right? LoL...U honestly think it's that easy? LmAO!