Author Topic: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi  (Read 1181 times)

Trip Dee

Re: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2012, 06:25:13 AM »

David Gutterman

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 11:14:10 AM »
let's see what happens, about to watch the game Barcelona /Chelsea

David Gutterman

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 01:37:04 PM »
let's see what happens, about to watch the game Barcelona /Chelsea

okay, FUCK Messi!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 02:37:21 PM »
Signed,

Cristiano Ronaldo

That is all

Never thought that intelligent man as yourself can be a supporter of that disgrace of a team, Pepe, Ramos, Callejon, Coentrao..etc, all pieces of shit with no dignity, butchers with no love for fairplay, club that didnt win shit for ages just because of their shitty politics, lets call Perez and get a bank loan and buy just everything thats for sale.. its just amazing to me that you support them.

they didnt win shit for ages ?  ::)

Yes, good observation.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 03:06:47 PM »
What do you all think of this sports headline, "Messy Penalty Misfires Barcelona out of the Champions League?" Clutch my ass, Ballon d'Or deserving this year, MY ASS. If you see Lionel Messi, call 1-800-Fuck-A-Messi" to file a missing person report, Thank you.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »
lol you're being a hater Lunatic on this one, i hate Messi's hype but you gotta give dude a break, he's scored 63 goals this year already, he's played 60 something games, dude is just burned out, and it's human. and even though he missed a penalty today and had an "off" day he almost scored and hit the post, so his off day is a quality performance for other players. I'm actually happy because I was rooting for Chelsea and I really hope they win the tournament 'cause my boy Drogba deserves to have a CL in his résumé. however, with such key players as Terry, Ivanovic, Ramirers & Raul Meireles missing for the final, they don't really stand a chance. when it comes too Messi & Ronaldo i feel that there's no middle ground, either people are putting them on a pedestal way too much or bashing them unecessarily.

tomorrow's not gon be a walk in the park for Madrid though, Bayern have always fared well against Real and Real have shown this year that they could somehow fuck up at home, when you think they're in control, they end up drawing. I hope they win though, I really want to see my boy Benzema shine on an international level 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »
Haha I'm definitely hating, but he HAS to score that penalty, point blank PERIOD. That penalty miss is the largest reason they're going home.

Hats off to Chelsea for a phenomenal performance. When Terry was sent off, I thought the match was surely over, Barca would score 3-4 more. And don't forget Cahill's injury, Chelsea were left with no real central defenders as Ivanovic can play CB but doesn't prefer it. Bosingwa moved to CB and put on a fantastic showing, that may have been the first time he's played CB!

Meireles & Ramires were fantastic in the middle, constantly breaking up Barca's possession, denying them the game to be played how they'd like it too. Both are underrated players as they offer plenty defensively and our skilled on offense as well. Drogba was an absolute work horse as well as Chelsea were down to 10 men, he looked like he was playing LB at times!

It will be nearly impossible in the final without Terry, Meireles, Ramires and Ivanovic though. More reason I hope Madrid goes through tomorrow  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 12:12:58 AM »
What do you all think of this sports headline, "Messy Penalty Misfires Barcelona out of the Champions League?" Clutch my ass, Ballon d'Or deserving this year, MY ASS. If you see Lionel Messi, call 1-800-Fuck-A-Messi" to file a missing person report, Thank you.
lol fuck that hobbit

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 02:26:23 AM »
Fuck Real, so many bitch-made players on the roster it's even worse than Inter Milan a few years ago.

wtf are you talking about ? you are a bayern münchen supporter i guess...  :nahnah:

Of course I am... but that's not the point... I'm not the type who is just boldly hating for personal reasons. Fact is, players like Materazzi, Sneijder, Ballotelli, Stankovic & Motta simply feature very questionable character traits. That's just the fact, no hating. I know some people might even like those types of players, but I'm not one of them.

Pepe, however, is the worst.

As for the Final, Chelsea is pretty screwed without those 4 players as they are the inferior team to begin with already. But Bayern could miss like 4 players also, so maybe it will be even then... stupid UEFA rules.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:28:24 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2012, 03:11:52 AM »
How is that a stupid rule ? It would be a bloodbath in semifinals otherwise.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 09:35:38 AM »
How is that a stupid rule ? It would be a bloodbath in semifinals otherwise.

Because you just might have 2 depleted teams in the Final... in order to prevent a bloodbath there's always red cards.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
Pepe is a disgrace for Football but the soft players he's playing against are somehow to blame ... Pepe career would have lasted about 30 min if he played against Cantona or a Roy Keane..

Anyways , these Clasico are difficult to watch for a while ... both teams are crying about every single call , some Barca players are flopping way too much and Madrid players act like they never commit a foul..

I hope Munich wins the Champions League

Jome

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »
Haha I'm definitely hating, but he HAS to score that penalty, point blank PERIOD. That penalty miss is the largest reason they're going home.

How old are you, seriously?

What goes around, comes around.. the biggest players often miss the most important penalties, it's a spell. Messi yesterday, Ronaldo today.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 03:02:29 PM »
Congrats to Bayern. They wanted it more, Real looked tired as hell, maybe from El Classico.

But Ramos...dude is a retard.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 07:55:31 PM »
Congrats to Bayern. They wanted it more, Real looked tired as hell, maybe from El Classico.

But Ramos...dude is a retard.
first i blame pepe for commiting that foul against gomez and ramos pulled a baggio congratz to bayern