Author Topic: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi  (Read 1219 times)

Lunatic

Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:15:34 PM »
Signed,

Cristiano Ronaldo

That is all.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jome

Re: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 01:20:57 PM »
A tactical victory, no doubt.

But it's still

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 01:37:38 PM »
^ Whatever you say

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 01:58:28 PM »

But it's still

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo

what did messi do  ??? now what did ronaldo do  ??? thats right scored the winning goal  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 02:01:21 PM »

But it's still

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo

what did messi do  ??? now what did ronaldo do  ??? thats right scored the winning goal  8)

who cares?  soccer is for euro's

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 02:07:31 PM »
Signed,

Cristiano Ronaldo

That is all

Never thought that intelligent man as yourself can be a supporter of that disgrace of a team, Pepe, Ramos, Callejon, Coentrao..etc, all pieces of shit with no dignity, butchers with no love for fairplay, club that didnt win shit for ages just because of their shitty politics, lets call Perez and get a bank loan and buy just everything thats for sale.. its just amazing to me that you support them.

Im not even a Barcelona fan.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »

But it's still

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo

who cares?  soccer is for euro's
just like baseball is for hillbillies

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 03:00:08 PM »
I only root for my team which is Marseille (not doing good *understatement* btw) but I must admit that in this Barca VS Real i've been on Real's side since 06-07 pretty much. I like "big" teams according to their players and coaches and Barça's hype pisses me off. Everybody's been jumping on the Barça bandwagon these past few seasons. and I always root for the despised and underdogs.

fact is, Madrid's team this year is pretty freakin' outstanding... Ronaldo-Benzema-Higuain is just an incredible trio, and Ozil is a wonderful playmaker, what an assist tonight  :o I hate Pépé for his aggressive style of play but he's more than a butcher, that boy is a hell of a defensive midfielder, if it wasn't for him, Real wouldn't where they are tonight.

Much respect to Barcelona though, arguably the best Barcelona team (09-12) in history. They were too nervous tonight, they missed big chances.

I liked Ronaldo's celebration and goal. He usually is no clutch but he stepped it up tonight. Hope he wins the golden boot, enough with the Messi dicklickin' around the world.

Now let's hope for a Chelsea - Madrid CL final (unlikely LOL), with Chelsea winning in the end  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »
Signed,

Cristiano Ronaldo

That is all

Never thought that intelligent man as yourself can be a supporter of that disgrace of a team, Pepe, Ramos, Callejon, Coentrao..etc, all pieces of shit with no dignity, butchers with no love for fairplay, club that didnt win shit for ages just because of their shitty politics, lets call Perez and get a bank loan and buy just everything thats for sale.. its just amazing to me that you support them.

Im not even a Barcelona fan.
I am Portuguese so half the people you call "pieces of shit with no diginity' are my Countrymen  ;)

Those qualities actually fit pieces of shit like Sergio Busquets and Dani Alves better than anybody.

What is wrong with Callejon & Coentrao? I have never seen them act in a disgraceful way on the pitch. Pepe & Ramos have hot heads at times, so I see what u mean there, but are world class defenders.

Ronaldo gets hated on because he is the best.

HALA MADRID!! Most of all,

FORCA RONALDO

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 05:15:34 PM »
enough with the Messi dicklickin' around the world.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 06:12:27 PM »
And honestly, by no stretch of the imagination am I a Real Madrid fan. Being Portuguese, I support Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe, Fabio Coentrao & Jose Mourinho and want to see them do well. If those 4 were to leave, I wouldn't give a fuck about Real Madrid. Porto are my club.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 04:49:44 AM »
And honestly, by no stretch of the imagination am I a Real Madrid fan. Being Portuguese, I support Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe, Fabio Coentrao & Jose Mourinho and want to see them do well. If those 4 were to leave, I wouldn't give a fuck about Real Madrid. Porto are my club.

Porto is a great club, worth supporting...anyway I forgot that you are Portuguese, patriotism is a logic factor for your blindness when we talking Real Madrid today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »
Even as a Portoguese you shouldn't support those fucktards. Pepe deserves to die. Fuck Real, so many bitch-made players on the roster it's even worse than Inter Milan a few years ago. Pepe, Marcelo, Coentrao, Ronaldo, Ramos .. all first class bitches in their own respective ways. Too bad they get so much protection and priviledges from various entities.
I just hope I don't have to start a fight with sassy Real fans on Wednesday. Hopefully Bayern demolishes them. If not, things could get critical and sassy Spanish might bleed for it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

David Gutterman

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »
20 Afellay, thats my dude! barca!

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 09:36:10 AM »
The media and most fans are on Barca's nuts, and it's very annoying. I can't even enjoy a game without their bias fucking commentary.