Author Topic: Trauma and Englewood are both cowards  (Read 467 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Trauma and Englewood are both cowards
« on: February 09, 2003, 04:00:37 AM »
Infinite is in another country performing a relgious ritual in the name of God and what do we have? Engle-Dork saying he can suck his dick.

Then to top it off, the hippie hypocrite Trauma mocks the holiest site in Islam, and fires some more verbal volleys at Infinite. Way to go Jerry Fallwell!!!

Tech spits on the both of you.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Re:Trauma and Englewood are both cowards
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 09:19:04 PM »
I really debated giving this thread any attention...

First off, it's EngELwood.

Secondly, How am I supposed to know that this dipshits in another country? I don't sit outside his house at night and watch his every move. Perhpas thats why my karma has been going up? You can "Succ Dis Dicc" as well.

Third, why do you talk about yourself in the third person? Thats pretty lame.
"Engelwood thinks you're a no-talent-having-ass-clown"

Forth, Watch this: Hey Infinite: I hope you blow dick all up and down the corner. I hate your guts!!!! HAHHAHAHAH That felt great! Im talking shit about this ass behind his back!!! HAHAHHAHAHA
[/sarcasm]

Fifth, You really should try and live your life with less conflict, You sound like a clown with a log up your ass.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2003, 09:22:42 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 09:22:23 PM »
Like the old saying goes...Better a coward than a bearded terrorist...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 09:25:59 PM »
LMFAO

Jome

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 09:37:55 PM »
Lmao. NIK got his moments..

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2003, 10:01:41 PM »
so whats the deal here,is infinite gonna come back with a tan and say his darkened skin is proof of him being a decendent of the prophet muhammad

i bet $10 he does

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2003, 12:55:26 AM »

Tech spits on the both of you.

has urge to to make joke  involving a camel, but resists

;D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2003, 12:56:54 AM »
oh ya  i love it how you diss trauma yet jock his whole avatar name thing

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2003, 11:28:56 AM »
excuse me? ^

dont know about you, but i got this whole name thing from Sikotic, i was kickin the Tech Quadafi back when Trauma and Seer had beef . Shiiiiiiit.

btw, the reason im in Che Guevara mode, is cuz Ive been steady studying and reading about him for 6 months now.
Its my respect to him.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2003, 01:22:53 PM »
lol at y'all

yo i dont see why you frontin about this dude sayin shit about infinite when he aint even here to defend him self, cuz even though its a bitch move, y'all really gotta be sum real sad losers n pussys to really hate sum1 that much over what sum1 posts on a board, but whatever y'all idiots cant live on a board without dissin each other fair enough,  you should all jus come down to my block sumtime, firsly y'all would get raised, then secondly y'all could smoke a blunt with me, no beef, jus gettin high as fuck

so much more fun than fightin over lil things.......specailly over ther net,lmao

gwan bad bwoys

peace

EM28

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2003, 03:40:11 PM »

LMAO....like the old saying goes.....
that was funny as fucc
props

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2003, 04:56:59 PM »
lol at y'all

yo i dont see why you frontin about this dude sayin shit about infinite when he aint even here to defend him self, cuz even though its a bitch move, y'all really gotta be sum real sad losers n pussys to really hate sum1 that much over what sum1 posts on a board, but whatever y'all idiots cant live on a board without dissin each other fair enough,  you should all jus come down to my block sumtime, firsly y'all would get raised, then secondly y'all could smoke a blunt with me, no beef, jus gettin high as fuck

so much more fun than fightin over lil things.......specailly over ther net,lmao

gwan bad bwoys

peace

bitch please....actin like u the only personcoming from fucked up areas

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2003, 05:11:36 PM »
ya i heard the terrorist infinite has gone to meet up with al queda buddys....while his fellow terrorist buddy "that bitch tech" flaps his mouth here...

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2003, 08:37:33 PM »
man yall fucked up, im backin up my homie tech here, fuck all yall!, yall can suck on my hairy middle eastern nut sack, i had enough of this, i was cool with it for a lil while but yall pushin it WAY too far., i swear if i made fun of a jew and made of a holy church in jerusualem or somethin thats important to yall, or one of them mormom chruces that look like a palace nik n the rest of yall would have your panties in a bunch and the board would be protesting to ban me

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2003, 08:43:53 PM »
Though I'm a Christian, and Trauma's my homie, Doggy is damn on point.

How you like it if I said: Fuck Jews man, they all kiddie murderers. I hope the Wailing Wall falls down on y'all, cause you fuckin Jews are trying to destroy the world. Man, Hitler was right.

I don't mean any of that, but some shit y'all saying is bitch made. And also, if, say, NIK (you're my homie, so don't take offence) was out of the country in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, out for religion, and I said:

NIK can suck on my nuts, what a bitch, liar, rich boy jewish rapper, he talks bull, I hope like some suicide bombers kills him...

How y'all gonna react?