Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5790 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2013, 12:45:52 PM »
I remember reading the back and forths between will b and mike madsen.  i never really knew what the fuck was going on, but i knew that i didnt want any part of it.

The beef was annoying as hell from both fronts. However, I found Mike to be much more annoying overall so I was happy when Will drove him off here. He got me to a point where I started to not like the real Michael Madsen because of the picture he used on here.

ROFL at both comments. 

I like how that once madsen left, Will starting acting like people liked him more.....actually you were just the bitch that stayed.....lol

amen.

this wiggers running around clowning and acting like the very thing he used to whine and cry on the board and to the staff constantly about...its hard to respect a cat that changes dispositions like that. its like he got sprung by the gspot....id'a gave duke more props if he stayed on his "model community member" ish.

...but he did delete those links though. that was a petty thing to do.

Will_B

« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2013, 02:01:32 PM »
I remember reading the back and forths between will b and mike madsen.  i never really knew what the fuck was going on, but i knew that i didnt want any part of it.

The beef was annoying as hell from both fronts. However, I found Mike to be much more annoying overall so I was happy when Will drove him off here. He got me to a point where I started to not like the real Michael Madsen because of the picture he used on here.

ROFL at both comments. 

I like how that once madsen left, Will starting acting like people liked him more.....actually you were just the bitch that stayed.....lol

amen.

this wiggers running around clowning and acting like the very thing he used to whine and cry on the board and to the staff

I'll speak on this seeing as you mention it so often KP

I actually PM'd a bunch of mods about Mike and you threatening to post my personal data on the forum when Mike first 'called me out'

The PM read something like this:
"I don't want Mike banned or nothing, but this is some bullshit and please take note of it if they start hacking/posting my personal shit"

And that's on da sauce

Sccit

« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »

ROFL at both comments.  

I actually think he lost some humility from the whole encounter.. He seemed a lot more humble and likable before he exposed madsen

Sikotic™

« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2013, 06:57:35 PM »
The Madsen exposure was weak as hell.

Drop the rest of the info you got on him, Will, otherwise it's disappointing.

Mike probably aint comin back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »
yea, i didnt think the info will.b posted was enough for mike to up and bounce like that...i mean, even if mike was tryna pursue a career as a rapper named kim percy, it wasnt like some demoralizing tanner shit that would be tough to get over. regardless, will.b got him based alone on the fact that mike disappeared.

Remedy360

« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »

Drop the rest of the info you got on him

Will_B

« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2013, 12:27:14 AM »
Lol blah blah the exposure was weak, blah blah Will chhhhaaaaannged since Mike left etc etc  :D

You got the exposure of all time, Mike actually hanged himself on webcam and you still want more? :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2013, 12:38:11 AM »
Lol blah blah the exposure was weak, blah blah Will chhhhaaaaannged since Mike left etc etc  :D

You got the exposure of all time, Mike actually hanged himself on webcam and you still want more? :laugh:
What else you got on him?

Weinergate takes a hot dookie on "No Mercy For Kim Percy" any day of the week unless you got somethin more up your sleeves.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2013, 12:47:42 AM »

Weinergate takes a hot dookie on "No Mercy For Kim Percy" any day of the week unless you got somethin more up your sleeves.

Lol I've got his entire personal blog, pics of him, his mother, grandmother, retarded younger brother and about 15 accounts/identities of random bullshit...and more...

What I did was just the beginning, but enough to get him to leave. The rest needn't ever be shared unless someone comes back to avenge his death

Sccit

« Reply #279 on: March 28, 2013, 01:09:39 AM »

Lol I've got his entire personal blog, pics of him, his mother, grandmother, retarded younger brother and about 15 accounts/identities of random bullshit...and more...

What I did was just the beginning, but enough to get him to leave. The rest needn't ever be shared unless someone comes back to avenge his death

lol, if he had that shit on u, it woulda been posted long ago.....the way he constantly made it a mission to shit on u, i'm surprised u didnt feel the urge to post it up right off the bat. the exposure is officially incomplete, as far as i'm concerned. even nutriders revenge was better than that halfway shiet.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2013, 04:38:18 AM »

To be fair, it's nearly impossible to top a story like Weinergate. I think you set the bar too high.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #281 on: March 28, 2013, 04:44:01 AM »

lol, if he had that shit on u, it woulda been posted long ago.....the way he constantly made it a mission to shit on u, i'm surprised u didnt feel the urge to post it up right off the bat. the exposure is officially incomplete, as far as i'm concerned. even nutriders revenge was better than that halfway shiet.

I think Will did the right thing. He stopped it when he reached the objective. To continue this shit after Mike surrendered would've been low and too much haterism. That's the difference between the two, Mike had a serious hating agenda and would've done everything to appease to his e-friends Petey and co.

I think we're all glad this thing ended, no need to cook it up for eternity.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #282 on: March 28, 2013, 09:49:52 AM »

To be fair, it's nearly impossible to top a story like Weinergate. I think you set the bar too high.

Truth.  Only a gotgorillagangrapedintheassonvideogate could beat that

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #283 on: March 28, 2013, 09:58:42 AM »
obviously Will must have had something else on the dude to get him to leave like he did

Sikotic™

« Reply #284 on: March 28, 2013, 10:45:52 AM »

I think you're underestimating the perversion of the internet.

THA SAUCE HOUSE