Poll

Should there be one?

Yes
16 (88.9%)
No
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: WcC Radio Station?  (Read 372 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
WcC Radio Station?
« on: February 18, 2003, 02:34:55 PM »
Me and Ejrizo made these lil internet radio stations, basicly ppl can tune in and listen to anything we bump.  So I've been thinking, wouldnt it be cool for wcc to have a radio station?  No more wack ja rule and nelly, just sum OG rap music for hip hop heads to enjoy.  All we need is a computer with a fast connection, and a  lotta songs running 24/7  ;D
It can be easily made from shoutcast.com.  This probably might not go into effect, but what do ya'll think?  peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

PLANT

Re:WcC Radio Station?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 02:37:10 PM »
Hell yea....The DubCC radio would been off the hook

nuthin but the Westcoast flava bringin the g shit 8)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 03:40:39 PM »
Me and Ejrizo made these lil internet radio stations, basicly ppl can tune in and listen to anything we bump.  So I've been thinking, wouldnt it be cool for wcc to have a radio station?  No more wack ja rule and nelly, just sum OG rap music for hip hop heads to enjoy.  All we need is a computer with a fast connection, and a  lotta songs running 24/7  ;D
It can be easily made from shoutcast.com.  This probably might not go into effect, but what do ya'll think?  peace

-{bLaDe}
hell yeah me and blade be making radio stations and yeah we thought it would be a good idea for dubcnn to have a radio station......anyway i know it gonna cost money but maybe we can get some sponsers and shit get some comercials since dubcnn is so big ;D but yeah that shit would be tight to have dubcnn radio

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 03:59:50 PM »
hell ya that would be bad ass!!!!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 05:01:47 PM »
hey itd finally giv the westcoast kats sum promotion!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 05:23:24 PM »
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 06:51:58 PM »
I wanted to do this shit a while back but I'm too stupid with computer shit. This would be an awesome idea.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2003, 07:14:16 PM »
great idea!!!! we should get D.J. easy dick to be the host!! lol and i was thinkin it would be cool to like play some of those old school st ides commercials!!! man i would bump that shit with all my windows down so all my nieghbors can hear it!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2003, 07:43:37 PM »
shit i been bumpin blades radio station..

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2003, 07:43:40 PM »
thatd be tight...but...would there be all areas of the west coast repped on it?!?

Jome

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2003, 07:54:54 PM »
Yeah, that would be dope..
And then there could be different DJ's announcing the tracks and shit, and special-guests.. and Tom could have his own talkshow..  ;D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2003, 08:06:06 PM »
thatd be tight...but...would there be all areas of the west coast repped on it?!?

Yeah I say, all tight rap music.  And we can have lil commcercials n shit, Just record your commcercial, send it to the person running the server, and he'lll play it.  And we can advertize Wcc rappers on it, like primo, alerg, myself etc.  I dunno I think its a tight idea, it doesnt even have to run 24/7, Just most of the time.  Also, the listener can read the name of the song etc, so its tight.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2003, 09:41:52 PM »
Yeah this sounds like a real tight idea... hopefully ya'll can make it happen!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2003, 09:43:25 PM »
I say... YES!

As long as I can have a talk show and spew my conservative republican views between tracks...

"Just remember folks, Abortion is murder, and up next we have Ice cube with Now I Gotta Wet 'Cha"

min0rity

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2003, 07:37:31 AM »
we should have it like how grand theft auto vice city has it, funny commercials, funny chat sessions, and some great west coast g-funk