Author Topic: Inland Empire  (Read 383 times)

Funkadelic

Inland Empire
« on: February 23, 2003, 02:03:25 AM »
Does the Inland Empire belong to the L.A county? I've heard that it's only 45min by car east of L.A.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003, 02:04:25 AM by Funkadelic »

OutSider

Re:Inland Empire
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2003, 02:04:28 AM »
nope.. san bernardino county...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2003, 03:02:08 AM »

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2003, 03:06:30 AM »

KVB

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2003, 03:28:05 AM »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2003, 03:34:23 AM »
is pomona considered part of the inland empire?? cause if it is thats in LA county......but just about everything east of that is San Bernardino county or like i like to call it the boonies....ahhaha ;D ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2003, 07:57:47 AM »
The Inland Valley includes Pomona, it's the actual valley that has parts of San Bernardino, Riverside and a couple of cities from L.A. counties. The I.E. is the Valley part that includes S.B. and Riverside counties. From Monclair to Beumont, from the San Bernardino mountains to down in Paris Lake. That's the I.E., with the L.A. cities used to have heavy fighting between L.A. peeps and I.E., but now it's mainly chill.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2003, 10:04:18 PM »
Yeah like everybody said... I been reppin for tha 909 on this board since day 1...

San Bernardino CountIE and Riverseide CountIE make up tha Inland Empire... Pomona might still be in tha Inland Valley but I know for sure it's L.A County... even if it's still 909 area...

Aint no big City... suburbs...  just like everywhere else though.. just like Compton.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2003, 10:23:35 PM »

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2003, 09:45:36 AM »
Yeah like everybody said... I been reppin for tha 909 on this board since day 1...

San Bernardino CountIE and Riverseide CountIE make up tha Inland Empire... Pomona might still be in tha Inland Valley but I know for sure it's L.A County... even if it's still 909 area...

Aint no big City... suburbs...  just like everywhere else though.. just like Compton.
cuz Fontana...iz just like Compton...and San Bernardino...is just like compton!

lol..lame i know..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2003, 05:24:13 PM »

cuz Fontana...iz just like Compton...and San Bernardino...is just like compton!

lol..lame i know..

I know people that said San Bernardino is worst than Compton, and same with Rialto, but Fontana, nah. FonTucky is kinda ghetto, but I wouldn't say like Compton, more like Long Beach on a great day.

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2003, 06:09:34 PM »
^^i was copying DJ Quikz - Jus Like Compton...btw if u didnt know...i wasnt sayin either were like Compton

tho...Fontana is like Kentucky...what with the no sidewalks n shit...lol...when i go out there sometimes i think "damn...am i in the south?"

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2003, 07:35:40 PM »
^^hahhaaha fa real i be noticing that shit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2003, 08:58:17 PM »
Hell yeah... FonTucky is like a southern city. You should see Fontana days, that shit was funny. You got the high schools repping, a bunch of Mexicans on the side watching the parade, and some white people in motorcycles driving around with the U.S. flag. I mean, it's like the south, in California. I went to school there and all, 'cause I almost got kicked out Rialto, but damn, I went from ghetto to southern town. And ask most blacks were they are from in FonTucky, they are always from the south and shit. That city gots issues.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2003, 09:46:51 PM »
Yeah dawg, that's what I was going for... Dj Quik's "Just Like Compton"...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee