Author Topic: Big Hutch Calls Out Tyga For Allegedly Adding "187" To His Name  (Read 1771 times)

Sccit

Re: Big Hutch Calls Out Tyga For Allegedly Adding "187" To His Name
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 03:41:57 PM »
^actually, he's doin real well wit the juggalo crowd, considering he just dropped an album on psychopathic records.

he has a point, tho... First of all, he ain't no killa. Second, son is biting.

biting how?

i dont see how biting a nigga(who he prolly dont even know) who had a name OVER 20 years ago! and hasn't been relevant AT ALL! fuck the ICP record label thats worse than fckin KOCH! tyga aint bitin nobody cuz nobody sound like him and nobody got his style at all. only person close to comparison is Big sean and he is def. a better rapper.

Tyga sound like everybody.. Average rapper, but he makes the most generic music possible. 187um gave us timeless classics and helped construct the soundscape for west coast hiphop . Their legacies are not really comparable. And I duno bout the whole 187 thing, but if tyga was usin it, he shoulda hollad at the legend.

GTFOH with that shit nigga lmao who does tyga sound like??? have u heard his mixtapes? black thoughts vol. 1,2 prolly not u prolly skimmed thru them. im def. not saying he's a good rapper but should that even fucking matter???

tyga been rappin since like 08' an u over here tryna compare legacies this nigga barely starting while cold 187um fell off after Time will reveal which wasnt even a big hit. of course that shouldnt matter either tho right??  why does a nigga have to answer to someone who hasn't done shit for tyga??? u think tyga based on his whole steelo even heard of Above The Law? nothing alike at all. of course ATL paved the way for probably everybody on the westcoast but only because they brought "SOME" notoriety but thats where it stops. the whole who invented G-funk shit is dumb. if his shit was good enough he woulda been where dr. dre is now.

he sounds like everything else on the radio...but thats not the point. like hutch said, if tyga were to change his name to tyga eiht or tyga quik, then he should get at mc eiht and dj quik first. i'm sure gettin publicity for speakin out on it doesnt hurt either.

Sorry Nik but that argument is weak. Tyga Quik and Tyga Eiht are way different. If he had named himself Tyga Cold187um or even Tyga 187um, then I would see a point. What makes Hutch look really stupid in this situation is that Tyga didn't even change his name to 187. By Hutch's own logic he should have called the police and asked for permission to use their 187 police code in his own name. Doubt he did that.

he actually did release an album under the name 187

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21986/title.tyga-announces-187-mixtape-dropping-next-week/

He released a mixtape named 187. He didn't change his name to 187.

"Tyga released a nine track mixtape under the name 187"

VVV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyga#2012.E2.80.93present:_Hotel_California

MarshColin

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 10:39:33 PM »

VVV

Lol ok Nik.

Your first fail was using a quote from Wikipedia to back-up your argument. Your second fail was not checking the Wikipedia source for the quote you provided, which is a link to the article I already posted. Whoever wrote the Wikipedia stuff about 187 worded it wrong. End of discussion.

"Before the single dropped Tyga released a nine track mixtape under the name 187.[16]"

16. http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21986/title.tyga-announces-187-mixtape-dropping-next-week/

"Actually, I got a mixtape called 187, I'ma drop probably next week, with like eight, nine songs, and then I'm gonna drop the single."

h2k4

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
he sounds like nothing else on the radio bruh. and iT IS THE WHOLE POINT, cuz if he didnt suck to you guys, you wouldnt be sayinn all this nonsense. you soundin like a westcoast vet nuthugger nigga his whole point is stupid.

and he released a 9 track MIXTAPE a MIXTAPE! not album but a small lil 9 track MIXTAPE lmao i cant believe this site is arguing about dumb shit like this. i love ATL and cold 187ums music but this nigga needa sit down with this dumb shit and make some GOOD MUSIC. cuz i aint heard nothing good since he been back out.

Yeah dat.

Hutch needs to sit down somewhere and be happy with his little juggalo following cuz he hasn't had a dope song since 100 Spokes.

MarshColin

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 02:37:23 AM »
he sounds like nothing else on the radio bruh. and iT IS THE WHOLE POINT, cuz if he didnt suck to you guys, you wouldnt be sayinn all this nonsense. you soundin like a westcoast vet nuthugger nigga his whole point is stupid.

and he released a 9 track MIXTAPE a MIXTAPE! not album but a small lil 9 track MIXTAPE lmao i cant believe this site is arguing about dumb shit like this. i love ATL and cold 187ums music but this nigga needa sit down with this dumb shit and make some GOOD MUSIC. cuz i aint heard nothing good since he been back out.

Yeah dat.

Hutch needs to sit down somewhere and be happy with his little juggalo following cuz he hasn't had a dope song since 100 Spokes.

You don't like anything off Legends?

Okka

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 02:49:31 AM »
Where is this article from? I still didn't get an answer.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2013, 04:32:33 AM »
arenīt there any other rappers that have 187 in their name? itīs not like hutch owns the olī code for murder, lol .  i havenīt heard tyga and arenīt interested but hutch has been out there for a long time and is a legend.

but a factor these days? nope. even if he makes a good album ( and i know he can still make heat ) heīs one of the old guys that only the ones that follow the west coast scene know about.

he just wants attention . one way of promoting yourself.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »
arenīt there any other rappers that have 187 in their name? itīs not like hutch owns the olī code for murder, lol .  i havenīt heard tyga and arenīt interested but hutch has been out there for a long time and is a legend.

but a factor these days? nope. even if he makes a good album ( and i know he can still make heat ) heīs one of the old guys that only the ones that follow the west coast scene know about.

and he went about it on some bitch shit tho. niggaz lost their dignity in this hip hop shit.

MarshColin

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »

and he went about it on some bitch shit tho. niggaz lost their dignity with this juggalo shit.

Fixed.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2013, 12:47:09 PM »

and he went about it on some bitch shit tho. niggaz lost their dignity with this juggalo shit.

Fixed.

well i aint gonna diss his label affiliation cuz it may or may not influence his musical production n shit. but my point is this nigga needa stop tryna regulate like he a big dog or something in the music biz(cuz 1,000 pounds of weed is alot lmao)

MarshColin

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2013, 02:23:55 PM »

Fixed.

well i aint gonna diss his label affiliation cuz it may or may not influence his musical production n shit. but my point is this nigga needa stop tryna regulate like he a big dog or something in the music biz(cuz 1,000 pounds of weed is alot lmao)

Agreed. Not sure what you meant about the weed thing though lol

WESTWORLD

• Lil Geezy
  • THE ONLY SOLUTION 10/9/12
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2013, 02:57:57 PM »
no wonder no one at least from Kali takes this site seriously except the ones who post here day and night!

Okka

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2013, 03:22:32 PM »
no wonder no one at least from Kali takes this site seriously except the ones who post here day and night!

You're connected to Cold 187Um, right?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2013, 05:26:01 PM »

Fixed.

Agreed. Not sure what you meant about the weed thing though lol

well he(big hutch) got caught up tryna distribute 1,000 lbs. of bud mayne

an to that westworld nigga i like big hutch but you gotta feel me on this shit. tyga dont gotta ask noone to do shit. jus like ATL aint ask nobody to do shit for their albums.

h2k4

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 07:04:41 PM »

Yeah dat.

You don't like anything off Legends?

Nah not really.  Sort of disappointed with ATL and how each album progressed.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2013, 10:04:58 PM »

VVV

Lol ok Nik.

Your first fail was using a quote from Wikipedia to back-up your argument. Your second fail was not checking the Wikipedia source for the quote you provided, which is a link to the article I already posted. Whoever wrote the Wikipedia stuff about 187 worded it wrong. End of discussion.

"Before the single dropped Tyga released a nine track mixtape under the name 187.[16]"

16. http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21986/title.tyga-announces-187-mixtape-dropping-next-week/

"Actually, I got a mixtape called 187, I'ma drop probably next week, with like eight, nine songs, and then I'm gonna drop the single."

well, hutch probably seen that wikipedia entry and thats where he got the idea