Author Topic: Big Hutch Calls Out Tyga For Allegedly Adding "187" To His Name  (Read 1794 times)

Okka

Re: Big Hutch Calls Out Tyga For Allegedly Adding "187" To His Name
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 09:38:25 AM »
Where is this article from?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 11:42:51 AM »
In that case the police should be mad at Big Hutch for stealing 187. Fuck Tyga but c'mon this is lame.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
^actually, he's doin real well wit the juggalo crowd, considering he just dropped an album on psychopathic records.

he has a point, tho... First of all, he ain't no killa. Second, son is biting.

biting how?

i dont see how biting a nigga(who he prolly dont even know) who had a name OVER 20 years ago! and hasn't been relevant AT ALL! fuck the ICP record label thats worse than fckin KOCH! tyga aint bitin nobody cuz nobody sound like him and nobody got his style at all. only person close to comparison is Big sean and he is def. a better rapper.

Tyga sound like everybody.. Average rapper, but he makes the most generic music possible. 187um gave us timeless classics and helped construct the soundscape for west coast hiphop . Their legacies are not really comparable. And I duno bout the whole 187 thing, but if tyga was usin it, he shoulda hollad at the legend.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 12:26:28 PM »
Fuck a tyga and all these biting ass new school artists. Also fuck you fans that support these bustas.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 12:52:50 PM »
Hutch is always mad about something lol...Tyga can do whatever he wants with his name, doesn't change the fact that he is still wack

Okka

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »
Did he even actually change his name? I saw that video with Rick Ross and he was just wearin' a cap that said "187".

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »
tyga fuckin sucks but i doubt he even added 187 to his name hes marketed towards 12 yr old girls

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »
^actually, he's doin real well wit the juggalo crowd, considering he just dropped an album on psychopathic records.

biting how?

i dont see how biting a nigga(who he prolly dont even know) who had a name OVER 20 years ago! and hasn't been relevant AT ALL! fuck the ICP record label thats worse than fckin KOCH! tyga aint bitin nobody cuz nobody sound like him and nobody got his style at all. only person close to comparison is Big sean and he is def. a better rapper.

Tyga sound like everybody.. Average rapper, but he makes the most generic music possible. 187um gave us timeless classics and helped construct the soundscape for west coast hiphop . Their legacies are not really comparable. And I duno bout the whole 187 thing, but if tyga was usin it, he shoulda hollad at the legend.

GTFOH with that shit nigga lmao who does tyga sound like??? have u heard his mixtapes? black thoughts vol. 1,2 prolly not u prolly skimmed thru them. im def. not saying he's a good rapper but should that even fucking matter???

tyga been rappin since like 08' an u over here tryna compare legacies this nigga barely starting while cold 187um fell off after Time will reveal which wasnt even a big hit. of course that shouldnt matter either tho right??  why does a nigga have to answer to someone who hasn't done shit for tyga??? u think tyga based on his whole steelo even heard of Above The Law? nothing alike at all. of course ATL paved the way for probably everybody on the westcoast but only because they brought "SOME" notoriety but thats where it stops. the whole who invented G-funk shit is dumb. if his shit was good enough he woulda been where dr. dre is now.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 06:05:55 PM »

biting how?

GTFOH with that shit nigga lmao who does tyga sound like??? have u heard his mixtapes? black thoughts vol. 1,2 prolly not u prolly skimmed thru them. im def. not saying he's a good rapper but should that even fucking matter???

tyga been rappin since like 08' an u over here tryna compare legacies this nigga barely starting while cold 187um fell off after Time will reveal which wasnt even a big hit. of course that shouldnt matter either tho right??  why does a nigga have to answer to someone who hasn't done shit for tyga??? u think tyga based on his whole steelo even heard of Above The Law? nothing alike at all. of course ATL paved the way for probably everybody on the westcoast but only because they brought "SOME" notoriety but thats where it stops. the whole who invented G-funk shit is dumb. if his shit was good enough he woulda been where dr. dre is now.

he sounds like everything else on the radio...but thats not the point. like hutch said, if tyga were to change his name to tyga eiht or tyga quik, then he should get at mc eiht and dj quik first. i'm sure gettin publicity for speakin out on it doesnt hurt either.

MarshColin

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 08:24:52 PM »

biting how?

he sounds like everything else on the radio...but thats not the point. like hutch said, if tyga were to change his name to tyga eiht or tyga quik, then he should get at mc eiht and dj quik first. i'm sure gettin publicity for speakin out on it doesnt hurt either.

Sorry Nik but that argument is weak. Tyga Quik and Tyga Eiht are way different. If he had named himself Tyga Cold187um or even Tyga 187um, then I would see a point. What makes Hutch look really stupid in this situation is that Tyga didn't even change his name to 187. By Hutch's own logic he should have called the police and asked for permission to use their 187 police code in his own name. Doubt he did that.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 01:42:46 AM »
This is a lame attempt at Big Hutch trying to get his name back in the media.

And I know this forum hates on everyone who starts getting radio play, but Tyga can spit his ass off and knows how to make bangers. Point blank. He'll have longevity in the game, just watch.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 11:04:18 AM »

biting how?

Sorry Nik but that argument is weak. Tyga Quik and Tyga Eiht are way different. If he had named himself Tyga Cold187um or even Tyga 187um, then I would see a point. What makes Hutch look really stupid in this situation is that Tyga didn't even change his name to 187. By Hutch's own logic he should have called the police and asked for permission to use their 187 police code in his own name. Doubt he did that.

he actually did release an album under the name 187

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 12:24:09 PM »

biting how?

he sounds like nothing else on the radio bruh. and iT IS THE WHOLE POINT, cuz if he didnt suck to you guys, you wouldnt be sayinn all this nonsense. you soundin like a westcoast vet nuthugger nigga his whole point is stupid.

and he released a 9 track MIXTAPE a MIXTAPE! not album but a small lil 9 track MIXTAPE lmao i cant believe this site is arguing about dumb shit like this. i love ATL and cold 187ums music but this nigga needa sit down with this dumb shit and make some GOOD MUSIC. cuz i aint heard nothing good since he been back out.

Okka

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 12:34:01 PM »
Where is this article from though? The OP didn't even post a link to the site where he found this.

MarshColin

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »

biting how?

he actually did release an album under the name 187

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21986/title.tyga-announces-187-mixtape-dropping-next-week/

He released a mixtape named 187. He didn't change his name to 187.