Author Topic: Incredible Mike Dean Interview  (Read 1451 times)

bouli77

Re: Incredible Mike Dean Interview
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 11:38:41 AM »
yeah that would make sense but Mike started mentioning Daz & Kurupt, as if they had something to do with it, so maybe it was through Beanie Sigel who had worked with DPG & Mike Dean, and whose song with Kurupt on his album was produced by Ye

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 12:27:23 PM »
mike gave some good answers its kinda wild to hear mike say this shit outloud because he used to come and report this shit back to us on gangstaville as the shit was happening...it was crazy they really was livin with mike like that. we used to think they was just playing when they would be talking about suge calling his house etc.

haha you can tell mike is actually proud of all that shit.

it's too bad he digressed when he talked about how he hooked up with Kanye, cause he didn't really answer, he started talking about daz & kurupt and mentioned some of the crazy shit that happened back then.

mike dean and kanye i believe hooked up working on scarfaces the fix i could be wrong on that.

i know both Kanye and Mike Dean were producing for Hussein Fatal in 1999

me1

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 03:16:26 PM »
I'm not sure when they first crossed paths (Kanye and Dean) but it could have been around the time Jay and Face collaborated. One of those joints (one of my fav all time from any artist) was This Cant Be Life from The Dynasty album (Jay, Beans, Face prod by Kanye) and the other was all those same artists on Guess Who's Back which was on one of Face's albums I believe

D-TalkX

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 07:47:06 PM »
Cool interview.... This guy's a wet blanket...love it ha

D-TalkX

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 07:53:11 PM »
Ernest is on fire

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 08:18:26 PM »
That was a good interview. Mike Dean's the man. I wish he would produce more stuff but I'm also glad he's been very successful as Kanye's engineer. He's one talented dude.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 11:40:14 PM »
Dope, thanks for postin' this. Would be great to see Mike Dean back with Daz, but i doubt that will happen. Good to see hear he's makin' money with Kanye.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 11:42:49 PM »
Dope, thanks for postin' this. Would be great to see Mike Dean back with Daz, but i doubt that will happen. Good to see hear he's makin' money with Kanye.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
fuck this interviewer he doesn't know shit.....how come he never asked him about rap-a-lot artists like Ganksta NIP, Do or Die, Menace Clan, Seagram, DMG?

but asking him gay questions about kanye and jay

MarshColin

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
fuck this interviewer he doesn't know shit.....how come he never asked him about rap-a-lot artists like Ganksta NIP, Do or Die, Menace Clan, Seagram, DMG?

but asking him gay questions about kanye and jay

Because questions about Kanye and Jay are way more relevant today, and if he wasn't working with them the interview never would have happened. This was a Huffington Post interview not a Dubcnn interview. For not knowing shit about him beforehand I would say the interviewer did a pretty good job.

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 11:48:31 AM »
Interesting stuff but I'm looking forward to watching the one with Bruce Swedien even more:

HighEyeCue

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2013, 03:40:59 PM »
interesting interview 8)

BIGWORM

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 08:39:14 PM »
Anyone remember when SUGE got shot at a Kanye album release party? I wonder if it had to do with him confronting Mike Dean about the stolen Pac tracks...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 02:35:05 AM »
"suge shot me"

me1

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 05:06:02 AM »
LMAO @ THAT FAG WITH THE VIDEO BLOG QUESTION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol that dude is ridiculous. we have the tight jean movement to thank for that guy's contribution to that interview.