Author Topic: Is Kendrick too much of a pussy to go at Drake?  (Read 1736 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Is Kendrick too much of a pussy to go at Drake?
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »
This just a troll post? Where the fuck did Drake go at Kendrick?

bouli77

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2013, 06:29:45 PM »
It is hypocritical becuz u never gave any room room for Drake to actually go harder than Kendrick.  U basically said Drake's a bitch made nigga and he ain't really about that life. 
U never stated facts either.  For all that we know Drake & Kendrick could be opposite sides of tha spectrum.  U don't know them, stop assuming that u do becuz u can download their music and they're celebrities.   
But you're from France so of course u wouldn't know what that ghetto life is about.  you've never been anywhere near it lol.  good 4 u tho

I didn't say drake was bitch made, i said he wasn't a street cat, which is a fact. I'm not a street cat and I don't think I'm bitch made. I said on the other hand that Kendrick was a street cat, not to belittle Drake, just to say that I disagreed with you, and that's a fact as well. I never assumed I knew any of them man and I don't know where you got that from, I just said that Kendrick named Drake in a track and that Drake didn't, so if anything, it's Drake who should record a track.
btw we're talking about rap rivlaries, not street beef, this isn't AP9 vs A-Wax, it's Drake vs Kendrick, two lyrically proficient, corporate rap artists, nothing to do with the ghetto life really.

I'm from France and I come from a middle class household, never claimed anything else and i'm thankful my parents were able to raise me in such conditions. you're wrong about "anywhere near it" though, there are "ghettos" near where I live, and I have friends, childhood friends and acquaintances who come from such places, nothing to be glorified though, but it is what it is. america doesn't have the monopoly on poverty and violence, unfortunately.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2013, 06:54:47 PM »
Kendrick ISNT a street-cat.  Any real nigga knows u cant have it BOTH ways.  L #1

#2 This IS beef becuz as long as this is going on from Artists from this caliber WHO ARENT recording music together ontop of this shit being public, it is, end of story.

United States Ghettos go way harder than French Ghettos.  It's definitely NOT tha same thing.  Lay your pussy back and let it smoke

bouli77

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 07:05:29 PM »
it depends on what you call a street cat, if you grew up in an impoverished neighborhood and were exposed to gang violence at an early age like kendrick did I think you can be considered as a street cat as "someone from the street", but i don't even know why i'm arguing about that lol. even if he's not, which is clearly not my concern, that doesn't change anything about his situation with drake lol.

drake & kendrick have done music together, and kendrick is featured on the very last birdman project, this isn't serious beef, just rap rivalry to generate buzz.

well it's not about who goes harder, it's not a pissing contest, you boldly stated something about my life and France in general, you were clearly wrong, i corrected you. that's all there's to it. stick to the topic my fella.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2013, 07:15:10 PM »
If you're not from Compton then don't speak about Compton. 

Let it go, you're not from the Streets, stop fantasizing.  I'll tell u just like I told Jimmy H. tha other day.  Stop glorifying tha ghetto.  Just becuz diamonds and gold come from there doesn't mean u need 2 be reppin it.

And it is Rap Beef.  It wouldn't have been anything short of that in tha 80s or 90s.  Until they make a legit song together then it is.  No Gucci & Jeezy shit

Stop tryna be a Nigga, you're not a Nigga.  Go head witchur life

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2013, 07:25:06 PM »
i'm ahead with my life don't you worry comrade, but i'll give you the same piece of advice you've given me since u're fresh outta jail. thanks for the advice my dude but i'm not fantasizing, and i'm not glorifying the ghetto, you're just talking out of your ass as always. i've never repped the ghetto once in my life lol dunno where you get that from, you must have mistaken me for someone else. i'm not tryna be a nigga but you're definitely a retard who does a great job at repeatedly missing the points presented under your nose and making inaccurate accusations and assumptions. stop jocking urself so much and start reading other people's posts for a change, my friend.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2013, 07:28:49 PM »
yeah I know I'm trolling and you're just speaking about some nigga shit without actually being a nigga.... gotcha

My Advice:   Live YOUR Life and stop worrying about the next Man's like you're doing now.  Go watch National Lampoon's Dirty Movie or something.  Enjoy being a white man in Europe.  U got all tha nasty bitches over there.  Black, White, Asian.... etc.  I need me a Katsumi, u can just go outside and find 1.  I cant do that over here

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:32:38 PM by _RadioTube_ - Aquit My Homie Gucci Mane - RIP Scarecrow »

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
yeah I know I'm trolling and you're just speaking about some nigga shit without actually being a nigga.... gotcha

My Advice:   Live YOUR Life and stop worrying about the next Man's like you're doing now.  Go watch National Lampoon's Dirty Movie or something.  Enjoy being a white man in Europe.  U got all tha nasty bitches over there.  Black, White, Asian.... etc

thanks for the genuine concern but as i said don't u worry i'm already living my life.  8) for all I know, you're the one being worried here mate, i just posted my opinion in your very thread, last time i checked that's how a forum's supposed to work. I enjoy being alive and healthy  8) you're right about being a white man in Europe, it has its perks, especially when going overseas 8) merry christmas.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2013, 10:00:19 AM »
This just a troll post? Where the fuck did Drake go at Kendrick?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2013, 12:40:37 PM »
I barely read any of the posts in this thread to know what its aboout. Fuck the thread (troll) starter.

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2013, 12:49:46 PM »
Drake sneak dissed Kendrick on Future's "Shit" remix, go check Outbound y'all  8)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 04:54:05 PM »
I barely read any of the posts in this thread to know what its aboout. Fuck the thread (troll) starter.
i got cought for a while
i dont understand why would he spend his time talking shit on internet tho - its funny when you see somebody like that sayin all said above

Okka

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2013, 05:28:25 PM »
Drake sneak dissed Kendrick on Future's "Shit" remix, go check Outbound y'all  8)

Holy shit what a garbage verse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2013, 07:44:27 PM »

Take a look DubCC:  Hating at it's finest.

In no way, shape, or form is this verse anything remotely close to garbage.

Okka

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 10:51:03 AM »

Take a look DubCC:  Hating at it's finest.

I'm not hatin', that shit is just weak as fuck.