Author Topic: NFL Divisional Round Predictions  (Read 1221 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
NFL Divisional Round Predictions
« on: January 07, 2014, 04:31:54 PM »
That was one of the best Wild Card weekends i've seen in a while. Lots of tight games with the exception of chargers game and epic comeback by colts. Who do you got this week? My predictions are:

Seattle over Saints 31-17
New England over Indy 38-24
San Fran over Carolina 20-16
San Diego over Denver 30-24

Remedy360

Re: NFL Divisional Round Predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 04:35:06 PM »
That was one of the best Wild Card weekends i've seen in a while. Lots of tight games with the exception of chargers game and epic comeback by colts. Who do you got this week? My predictions are:

Seattle over NO
New England over Indy
Carolina over San Fran
Denver over San Diego

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 11:19:40 AM »
Agreed. Fuck predicting the final score, though.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:28:44 PM »
Damn, that would be something if Manning got bounced early yet again. I feel like they'll at least beat the Chargers though.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »
WHOS THE FAVORITE 2 WIN IT ALL?

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »
WHOS THE FAVORITE 2 WIN IT ALL?

The Seahawks are a slight favorite over the Broncos to win it all. But after drawing San Diego in the Divisional Round I definitely don't see Denver being the second favorite as Chargers were the worst possible matchup they could've drawn. Either way that will be close.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »
Saints over Seattle
Indy over New England
San Fran over Carolina
San Diego over Denver

Is what I want to happen, with an SF vs SD Super Bowl. I don't see that happening though.  :-\

Fuck the Seahawks and their 2 year old "die hard" fanbase.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 02:34:02 PM »
Saints over Seattle
Indy over New England
San Fran over Carolina
San Diego over Denver

Is what I want to happen, with an SF vs SD Super Bowl. I don't see that happening though.  :-\

The hate is strong in this one.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 03:28:00 PM »
Saints have no chance in hell in Seattle. In NO, maybe. But outdoors against that Pass D LOL.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »
Saints over Seattle
Indy over New England
San Fran over Carolina
San Diego over Denver

That would be my perfect prediction (with SD winning it).

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »
Saints over Seattle
Indy over New England
San Fran over Carolina
San Diego over Denver

I'm a Niner fan living in Ballard. When I first moved here Hawks fans were cool once they got better I'm suddenly being booed in public for rocking SF gear. Obnoxious and insincere. Shoutout all the real Hawks fans that know who Chuck Knox is and don't make a big deal about the rivalry.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
Im going for the Seahawks for the superbowl.

I'm a Niner fan living in Ballard. When I first moved here Hawks fans were cool once they got better I'm suddenly being booed in public for rocking SF gear. Obnoxious and insincere. Shoutout all the real Hawks fans that know who Chuck Knox is and don't make a big deal about the rivalry.

Truth, i use to rock a raiders jersey, this was like 99/00. People would shout out FUCK YOU when they were driving by n shit, still cracks me up to this day. I dare you to rock a Niners jersey Saturday though, MFs would prolly go out their way to hate on you like it was the Player Haters Ball or something

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 07:10:39 PM »
Saints over Seattle
Indy over New England
San Fran over Carolina
San Diego over Denver

Is what I want to happen, with an SF vs SD Super Bowl. I don't see that happening though.  :-\

Yeah, that would annoy me too obviously, but the same thing happens all over the place. One of my friends works in the SF area and hears the same type of stuff all the time if he's rocking Hawks stuff. As far as them being "cool at first", the rivalry really didn't start until both teams were contenders at the same time, which wasn't until last year. Gotta remember that the Hawks weren't in the NFC West until '02 and the division was really one-sided up until the last few years. Regarding not making a big deal out of the rivalry, aren't heated rivalries what makes sports more fun? I hate the 9ers more cause of it, and would even more so if I was in your position living in another market. But it's not a situation where you can just single out Hawks fans like they're somehow worse than everyone else.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
Damn, that would be something if Manning got bounced early yet again. I feel like they'll at least beat the Chargers though.

Why is it always Manning? Manning's career regular season passer rating is 97.2 and his passer rating in his last 5 one and dones is 95.2. Yet the NFL and analysts perpetuate the myth of Manning's huge drop off in the playoffs with out actually bringing up the figures, about as hard as they perpetuate the myth that Brady has a better arm than Manning, or most NFL QBs.

I remember seeing the same bullshit with Greg Maddox in baseball. They would simply tally up the playoff losses and call him a chole inthe playoffs. They never bothered to bring up that he'd lose games 2-1 and have a career post season era that was neck and neck with his regular season era.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »
If Philip Rivers drops Peyton this weekend it'll be his ninth one & done. The man has won over ten games every single season & shockingly can't win that first round playoff game. It's more than a coincidence.

Manning blame scale: http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10266254/are-peyton-manning-one-dones-fault