Author Topic: WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE...  (Read 515 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE...
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 06:30:52 PM »
Brady had like a combined minute in BOTH Superbowls to win. After winning two of his rings on marching down the field with time expiring.

if brady was so good he would put his team ahead by a comfortable margin, am i right?

Cindy Brady hasn't won a superbowl since Eminem dropped Encore

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 05:49:54 AM »
Brady had like a combined minute in BOTH Superbowls to win. After winning two of his rings on marching down the field with time expiring.

if brady was so good he would put his team ahead by a comfortable margin, am i right?

Cindy Brady hasn't won a superbowl since Eminem dropped Encore

Exactly. Cham likes to say how Brady got it done by going up with 3 minutes left, but he continues to ignore that the highest scoring offense in league history up to that point only scored 14 points, and instead lays blame on what he called a non-name defense (with 6 or 7 all pros and hall of famers in the starting line up) because they dared to let up 17 points.

If Seattle wins this upcoming game 17-14 I will put full blame on Manning for not being able to find a way to score more, but if Seattle wins 51-48 these idiots will still blame Peyton.

well he quoted it as saying TRAILING cause that really matters him taking them down the field to game winning points with no timeouts in his first superbowl in his early years means nothing of course...if peyton had done it would've cemented him as the GOAT LOL...btw when has manning led his team downfield for the game winning points in the last two minutes in a superbowl? oh right NEVER cause he played the worst QB to ever start a Superbowl in Rex "Sexy Rexy" Grossman and the second time he led his team down the field alright but then he also led the Saints straight to the superbowl with a Pick 6 in the most crucial moment of his career...WOW what a stud in crunch time LOL

Who is talking about Manning. Where did I bring him up. I even conceded that Eli would be better in this situation. Take Brady's dick out of your mouth before he sticks it in you gets you pregnant and then abandons you.

I want to hear one of you guys just once give him blame for one thing before you guys jump on me for being a Manning fan boy.

Incorrect.

In 07 he had 29 seconds and 3 timeouts to get into FG range, and the x factor, he had Randy Moss running deep behind a defender; but Brady simply didn't have the arm to hit him and Randy had to slow down to adjust to both deep balls thrown his way. 30 seconds and 3 TOs is enough time to get into FG range.

In 12 he had a full minute and 1 TO but he needed a TD, and that's tougher, but it's not impossible and should be do-able for the best ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 06:15:02 PM »
LOL @ saying "Brady would of got his team to a comfortable margin if he was good" coming from two stans of the Manning brothers...and Hack stans Peyton too.

If Eli & Peyton were "so good", Peyton should have more than one ring & WAY less than his one & done record & if Eli was "so good" he shouldn't be getting booed out of his own stadium lmao.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 07:43:56 PM »
LOL @ saying "Brady would of got his team to a comfortable margin if he was good" coming from two stans of the Manning brothers...and Hack stans Peyton too.

If Eli & Peyton were "so good", Peyton should have more than one ring & WAY less than his one & done record & if Eli was "so good" he shouldn't be getting booed out of his own stadium lmao.

I still haven't seen you admit one bad thing about Brady. I've called out Peyton this season and Eli plenty of times. You're way more a stan than I am.