Author Topic: WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE...  (Read 516 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE...
« on: January 29, 2014, 07:52:27 AM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10369063/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-voted-qb-most-players-want-clutch-survey

Players vote that they want Brady in the huddle.

But what do they know? They've only been playing since they were five years old.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: WITH THE SUPERBOWL ON THE LINE...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 01:51:09 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10369063/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-voted-qb-most-players-want-clutch-survey

But what do they know? They've only been playing since they were five years old.

I would definitely agree with the players assessment on this one. They know better then we do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 02:33:06 PM »

I would definitely agree with the players assessment on this one. They know better then we do.

No way. Shallow knows way more than those players.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 07:24:44 AM »
Was the pole taken in 2005? When exactly is the last time in a big game Tom Brady has lead his team from behind on the final drive to score and win the game? Shit, when is the first time in a big game Brady lead his team down the field to score and win the game?

These are two very direct questions I'd like to hear the answers to.

What was the first playoff game where Tom Brady was trailing on his last drive of the game and he lead his team down the field to score the winning points?

What was the most recent playoff game where Tom Brady was trailing on his last drive of the game and he lead his team down the field to score the winning points?

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 10:14:22 AM »
Was the pole taken in 2005? When exactly is the last time in a big game Tom Brady has lead his team from behind on the final drive to score and win the game? Shit, when is the first time in a big game Brady lead his team down the field to score and win the game?

What was the first playoff game where Tom Brady was trailing on his last drive of the game and he lead his team down the field to score the winning points?

What was the most recent playoff game where Tom Brady was trailing on his last drive of the game and he lead his team down the field to score the winning points?

The poll was taken in the last 2 months so your argument is completely invalid LOL but no need to get butthurt son that everyone knows Brady is the most clutch QB in the NFL VOTED BY THE PLAYERS so noone cares what a buncha internet fans have to say simple as that.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 10:20:24 AM »

And to answer your question he actually did it in both his last superbowls let his team to what SHOULD have been the winning points both times and they got beat by last minute prayer hail mary in one and one of the greatest catch and stay in bounds ever in a superbowl in the second one...whens the last time Manning game from behing and scored the winning points in the big game? oh thats right he came back on his last drive and threw a game ENDING PICK to seal the victory for the opponent LOL nice try buddy Manning is a choker and I can't wait to see him do it again on the biggest stage of his career and fall to 33% winning percentage in the superbowl on second most pathetic to Jim Kelly. Thanks for coming out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 11:03:04 AM »
He did it like four times this season lmao.

And the NFL fucked him on one in that Panthers game where they held Gronk in the end zone.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 01:19:19 PM »
The Manning fanboyism is ridiculous. He been playin like 15 16 years been to two sb. The one he had to play a opponent on equal ground as him he lost and the other he beat the 06 Chicago Bears, one of the worst sb teams ever. Yet all Im hearin is hes gonna win because hes Peyton Manning and hes unstoppable. LOLWTF
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 10:15:48 AM »
Guys, you are making this very complicated when it's simple.

Name me a PLAYOFF game where TOM BRADY'S FINAL POSSESSION ended in a GAME WINNING SCORE AND Tom Brady was TRAILING when he took the field for that FINAL POSSESSION.

I don't care if Brady scored with 3 or 4 minutes left. I'm talking under two minutes and end the game on a score. The two Super Bowls where he "took care of business" by scoring 15 points on average for the whole game, ended with the ball in Brady's hands. The first he had over 30 seconds and 2 or 3 timeouts and Randy Moss running behind the defense and he just needed to get in FG range. The second Bill let the Giants score because he thought Brady could have enough time to score again.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 10:35:00 AM »
by the way, the answer is Eli Manning.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 11:37:03 AM »

Better answer then Peyton...He would win the poll for the least wanted QB to have in the last two mins of the Superbowl he'd gurantee throw a Pick 6 to end the game the guys plain terrible during crucnh time LOL Shallow hope you dont have a heart attack after this comment bruh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 11:39:27 AM »

Name me a PLAYOFF game where TOM BRADY'S FINAL POSSESSION ended in a GAME WINNING SCORE AND Tom Brady was TRAILING when he took the field for that FINAL POSSESSION.

I don't care if Brady scored with 3 or 4 minutes left. I'm talking under two minutes and end the game on a score. The two Super Bowls where he "took care of business" by scoring 15 points on average for the whole game, ended with the ball in Brady's hands. The first he had over 30 seconds and 2 or 3 timeouts and Randy Moss running behind the defense and he just needed to get in FG range. The second Bill let the Giants score because he thought Brady could have enough time to score again.

Actually you're the one making it complicated...

The PLAYERS who PLAY in the NFL and KNOW what they're talking about beyond the ABSURD BIAS you display VOTED that TOM BRADY IS MORE CLUTCH THAN PEYTON MANNING.

Lol @ me saying four times this season though and you switched it up to playoff games only. But he did it in two Superbowls too.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »

Actually you're the one making it complicated...

The PLAYERS who PLAY in the NFL and KNOW what they're talking about beyond the ABSURD BIAS you display VOTED that TOM BRADY IS MORE CLUTCH THAN PEYTON MANNING.

Lol @ me saying four times this season though and you switched it up to playoff games only. But he did it in two Superbowls too.

I ignored nothing. Manning has quite a bit more late game winning drives in the reg season than Brady. The question wasn't about the regular season. It was about the Superbowl, and since Brady came up short in the only two SBs he was in where he needed to score to win at the end of the game I extended it to include all playoffs. The truth is that in the final seconds when trailing and a score is needed to win the game Tom Brady has never lead his team to victory in the playoffs or SB.

The last two SBs ended with the ball in Brady's hands and the Trophy in Eli's hands. Brady had time and timeouts and he simply couldn't get it done when he had to.

Better answer then Peyton...He would win the poll for the least wanted QB to have in the last two mins of the Superbowl he'd gurantee throw a Pick 6 to end the game the guys plain terrible during crucnh time LOL Shallow hope you dont have a heart attack after this comment bruh

Actually, I'd probably take Eli too in that situation. He's shown himself to be at his absolute best in the final two minutes of SBs and Conference Championships.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 01:53:43 PM »
Brady had like a combined minute in BOTH Superbowls to win. After winning two of his rings on marching down the field with time expiring.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 02:19:43 PM »
Brady had like a combined minute in BOTH Superbowls to win. After winning two of his rings on marching down the field with time expiring.

well he quoted it as saying TRAILING cause that really matters him taking them down the field to game winning points with no timeouts in his first superbowl in his early years means nothing of course...if peyton had done it would've cemented him as the GOAT LOL...btw when has manning led his team downfield for the game winning points in the last two minutes in a superbowl? oh right NEVER cause he played the worst QB to ever start a Superbowl in Rex "Sexy Rexy" Grossman and the second time he led his team down the field alright but then he also led the Saints straight to the superbowl with a Pick 6 in the most crucial moment of his career...WOW what a stud in crunch time LOL