Author Topic: Adrian Peterson likes beating children  (Read 186 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Adrian Peterson likes beating children
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:16:22 AM »
smh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Adrian Peterson likes beating children
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 03:43:37 PM »
If any doctor actually thought the kid was abused AP would have been arrested way back then. This is a simple case of southern discipline being frowned upon by the "modern" world. I for one believe there is a direct correlation between the ruler being used to smack students on the wrist and 15 year olds not knowing 9x7, or the difference between a comma and a semi-colon.

A closed fist to the face of chidren is a abuse. A few light smacks on the hide with a thin piece of wood is a loving a father.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 06:47:00 PM »
If any doctor actually thought the kid was abused AP would have been arrested way back then. This is a simple case of southern discipline being frowned upon by the "modern" world. I for one believe there is a direct correlation between the ruler being used to smack students on the wrist and 15 year olds not knowing 9x7, or the difference between a comma and a semi-colon.

A closed fist to the face of chidren is a abuse. A few light smacks on the hide with a thin piece of wood is a loving a father.

Can't say I really disagree with that, although to be fair I don't think any of us really know the context.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 06:43:31 AM »
maybe if you'd had your ass beaten as a child you'd turned out a better human being dumb wilson.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 05:51:28 AM »
Ugh, it really sucks 2 be pro purple in football right now.  Ray Rice fiasco, now AP.  Why did it take this long til the NE game 4 someone 2 speak up on this?  Seems like a conspiracy.  He plays, Vikings might win & ultimate john wayne glamourboy is 0-2.  Shoulda been said around the time it happened.  If that was true about AP putting leaves in his kid's mouth, I don't think I could look at him the same.  Someone show me a site of this being true.  Then the vikes can go ahead & trade him 2 Dallas. 

Read that AP got too much whoopings as a kid.  Maybe its affecting him.  Cause he don't need 2 do that to someone at age 4, not a switch.  Greedell needs 2 go, but not because of these incidents.  Shouldn't be at the top of the list.  He's being defiant & greedy just like Bettman & college football. 

Gary Payton once got whooped as a teen.  Read on the nba sporting news in 1995 about Gary & his father, Al.  In high school, Gary was acting up in class, a teacher called Al.  Al went to the class & confronted Gary.  Gary tries 2 show up his father in front of his boys & classmates.  Al retaliates by getting a belt & showing up Gary by whooping him in front of his boys & classmates.  Al gave all Gary's teachers his phone no. & tells em, if he acts up again...call him.  Not 1 call was made.  Gary got the message.  And he's not out there doing shooting deaths like the average black male in Oakland. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 05:25:21 PM »
Ugh, it really sucks 2 be pro purple in football right now.  Ray Rice fiasco, now AP.  Why did it take this long til the NE game 4 someone 2 speak up on this?  Seems like a conspiracy.  He plays, Vikings might win & ultimate john wayne glamourboy is 0-2.  Shoulda been said around the time it happened.  If that was true about AP putting leaves in his kid's mouth, I don't think I could look at him the same.  Someone show me a site of this being true.  Then the vikes can go ahead & trade him 2 Dallas. 

Read that AP got too much whoopings as a kid.  Maybe its affecting him.  Cause he don't need 2 do that to someone at age 4, not a switch.  Greedell needs 2 go, but not because of these incidents.  Shouldn't be at the top of the list.  He's being defiant & greedy just like Bettman & college football. 

Gary Payton once got whooped as a teen.  Read on the nba sporting news in 1995 about Gary & his father, Al.  In high school, Gary was acting up in class, a teacher called Al.  Al went to the class & confronted Gary.  Gary tries 2 show up his father in front of his boys & classmates.  Al retaliates by getting a belt & showing up Gary by whooping him in front of his boys & classmates.  Al gave all Gary's teachers his phone no. & tells em, if he acts up again...call him.  Not 1 call was made.  Gary got the message.  And he's not out there doing shooting deaths like the average black male in Oakland. 

That's my main issue as well; the age of the kid. If the kid was 12 or even as young as 8 and he did something truly disrespectful and I saw those lashes I wouldn't have said a word against AP. But I can't imagine ever having to hit a 4 year old to that extent.

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 04:34:22 AM »
fuck him

i have a 3 year old myself, at that age they really don't understand the difference between right and wrong there is no excuse available that could justify the beating he gave that kid. i hope that motherfucker goes to jail
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden