Author Topic: Michael Jackson news!!!  (Read 488 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Michael Jackson news!!!
« on: April 01, 2003, 06:48:11 PM »
dont know if it was posted before but thats tiiight news!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The working title for the brand new Michael Jackson album is "Resurrection".

The brand new album is due for release in 2003. The King of Pop has written and arranged 14 tracks, 4 of which have been produced by American R&B "Murder Inc." star Irv Gotti. The biggest surprise is the remaining ten songs have been produced by Quincy Jones. It is not yet known whether the album will include the songs "Xscape" and "What More Can I Give". The album will feature a host of familiar artists, including a duet with Whitney Houston, and featuring Beyonce Knowles on backing vocals. Michael has also written a duet with Barry Gibb. It is supposed to be an anti-war song. One of the key elements of the album is a ballad entitled "Trust In My Heart".

Recently it was reported that the album might be entitled "Force", however the working name of the album is "Resurrection" for now.

As with all Michael Jackson albums a tour has been scheduled to co-incite with the release. The world tour is planned for 58 shows in total, starting off at the "Rose Bowl Stadium" in Los Angeles on 25th July 2003.

However this information is still not confirmed by Michael Jackson's official representatives. It is also yet unknown whether the album will be released at "Sony Music" or another record company.

hector

Re:Michael Jackson news!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 01:49:23 AM »
thanks for the info. Can't wait to hear it

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 01:56:44 AM »
That's some good news.
I hope it'll be a good album. I also liked Invincible, although it got smashed by the media. Still, a lot of albums were sold.
Interesting how Quincy Jones is back with Michael.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

eNgIeS

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2003, 04:32:13 AM »
The guy may have lost touch with reality (he is not a pedophile thou), but he has always been & always will be a great musician. Unfortunately it seemed for the last 3-5 years the only way you can be labeled a "good singer" is by either looking hot & dressing slutty while getting some producer to make a track for you & suddenly you're a diva (Britney, Christina, Spice Girls) or a "cute" pretty boy group like Backstreet Boys or N'Sync & playing politics.

Thats what counts these days. It doesnt matter if JaRule sounds like a frog & doesnt really even rap, he will still be considered a good rapper or singer by international twats & idiots who know nothing because he is either cool, has a good body or his beats are hot.

Music has been bullshit for a long time. What happened to talented musicians who are truely involved & hard working on there music? They are judged by there age, or the way they look, or personality & disregarded.

Thats why Invincible didn't do as well as other MJ albums, despite it being a pretty good (if a little outdated) cd. I have a feeling that the recent MJ happenings will plague his career no matter how good the songs are. Its a shame

Same with Axl Rose, everyone will remember the stories & asshole acts, plus the poor performance on MTV VMA's & the halfway completed tour, plus the fact he is the only remaining member of the band, despite the industry sources saying the music he has made & not released yet within the last 3-4 years is some of the best stuff they have ever heard. He will release Chinese Democracy & will be unfairly judged, like MJ's stuff

Shame Shame Shame on the music media & industry, & listeners in general

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2003, 05:04:32 AM »
The King of Pop has written and arranged 14 tracks, 4 of which have been produced by American R&B "Murder Inc." star Irv Gotti.

Read: ...produced by Seven but Irv Gotti put his name on 'em.

But still it's cool that Michael's still doin' music. In the music game, he's superb, but I don't believe how many awkward and scandalous situations the guy gets into in his personal life...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2003, 08:06:30 AM »
If this is true, its good to see Mike back with Quincy. I hope he sticks with more mature songs, and that he doesn't colllaberate much as far as writing goes. He does his best work when he does it alone. I just hope Irv Gotti doesn't fuck the whole thing up with over dine samples, and hip hop. Jackson is a musician who does not need Irv Gotti or any kind of Hip Hop. This album should have more ballads rather than up tempo songs, he has lost his touch with creating a dance song, unless Rod Temperton comes back and writes some songs for him. The song with Barry Gibb should be a good one.

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2003, 01:07:43 AM »
The biggest surprise is the remaining ten songs have been produced by Quincy Jones.

Holy Shit!      :o  

But I noticed you posted this on  April 1st  .........  hmmmm.        Please dont tell me this is  a  joke        :(

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2003, 08:29:29 AM »
I hate to bust everybody's bubble, but this news isn't real.  

1st off, he IS working on an album, tentatively planned for release later this year, and it IS tentatively called Ressurrection.  He IS working with Irv Gotti, but he hasn't worked with Quincy Jones yet (I dunno if he even plans to).  He's done a few songs lately, I dunno which ones will make it on there, but he recorded a song with Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees shortly before his brother died (It's an anti-war song).  He's also recorded a song with some of his brothers (and possibly janet) but it's a remake of "can you feel it" from the jackson's album.  Nate Dogg said in XXL that him and mike were working on an 'old school' song, but that's all the info that's been officially released about the album.

Oh, and all the rumours about him 'selling neverland' and moving to florida are false.  He's just looking for a second house in florida.  Also, they've announced there'll be another michael jackson special on fox soon, with Mike showing some of his home videos from over the years and narrating it.  He's been spotted in Palm Beach florida for months now, most recently hanging out with Chris Tucker and that dude who played lead in 'the piano' (the guy that kissed hally berry at the oscars).  

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2003, 05:56:55 AM »
Damn Trauma u always come with tight MJ info

;D

Oh u have any idea when his new album may be released. U also mentioned a double cd greatest hits ages ago and said it was gonna have 2 new tracks on it. Any new news on that?