Author Topic: Classic verse from Daz.. top 10 MC All-Time, Top 5 Producer  (Read 1232 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Classic verse from Daz.. top 10 MC All-Time, Top 5 Producer
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2014, 07:57:24 AM »
always been dissapointed in Daz on "Got My Mind Made Up", seems like he sleepwalked through his verse lol

though everything else he did on that album was classic production wise 8)

WestWestYA

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2014, 09:04:37 AM »
Recycled rhymes/beats from daz are one the reasons I got bored of daz over the years.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2014, 12:31:23 PM »
always been dissapointed in Daz on "Got My Mind Made Up", seems like he sleepwalked through his verse lol

I've often heard this argument many times, but the bottom line is that All Eyez On Me is a masterpiece and it contains no mistakes and it is above question, period.  Greatest album of all-time by the greatest artist of all-time.  Nuff said.

...Daz comes in smooth which only adds to the intensity of Pac's grand entrance on the track, since after all it was a Pac album.  Daz was like a point guard providing an assist, so that his teammate could score and get the glory.  Daz was a great teammate and he made everyone on Death Row greater.  I would say that he never got the credit he deserved but Dogg Food was a classic double platinum album so that makes it all good.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »

I've often heard this argument many times, but the bottom line is that All Eyez On Me is a masterpiece and it contains no mistakes and it is above question, period.  Greatest album of all-time by the greatest artist of all-time.  Nuff said.

...Daz comes in smooth which only adds to the intensity of Pac's grand entrance on the track, since after all it was a Pac album.  Daz was like a point guard providing an assist, so that his teammate could score and get the glory.  Daz was a great teammate and he made everyone on Death Row greater.  I would say that he never got the credit he deserved but Dogg Food was a classic double platinum album so that makes it all good.

Makaveli > All Eyez On Me

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 01:06:31 PM »

Well you won't get too many arguments from me about that.  But All Eyez On Me was a double album with no filler tracks.  I mean, there were even leftover tracks from that period that ended up being on posthumous double-platinum releases.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 02:30:09 PM »

all eyez on me was better imo due to the production. makaveli was dope but coulda been way better if he'd let qdIII produce most of it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 02:58:59 PM »
"Whats your phone #?" was a mistake...no matter how much I tried to get into that song I just couldnt...I think if you cut it down to 1 disc then AEOM > Makaveli but as it is Makaveli has no wack tracks on it so I would put it ahead

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »
"Whats your phone #?"

Is a track for females primarily  It's still dope even tho it's a pretty silly melody

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 07:28:42 PM »
Dunno how Nima got Bad Azz so open
oh man coming from will b makes it 10x better

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 07:52:01 PM »
There's an interview with Bad Azz on Dubcnn where he says the rest of the DPG always used to rip on Daz for reusing his verses all the time. Thats some real talk. Dunno how Nima got Bad Azz so open to give it up.

lmao

bouli77

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2014, 04:05:33 AM »
Dunno how Nima got Bad Azz so open
oh man coming from will b makes it 10x better

lmao that was funny

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2014, 10:37:32 PM »
top 5 producer for Snoop perhaps