Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 38425 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (New Album 11/2023)
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2023, 01:53:20 PM »
If it was just a Dre album, I would have doubts.

Given that Snoop is involved, I think it's definitely coming out.

I do think eventually Snoop will release Missionary in some form.  If Dre drags his feet and can't get it done, Snoop will fill out the album with songs from other producers, maybe have one or two tracks produced by Dre and call it a day and release it. 

dnjp4life

« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2023, 08:57:10 AM »
I notice that other thread with the supposed Dre beat has been deleted from here.  That's got to count for something, right?

nad45

« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2023, 01:36:32 PM »
I don't know if footage has been recorded November 10th but Snoop posted an Instagram video for Warren G's birthday, you can see Snoop, D.O.C and Dre working on missionnary.
Beat sounds great
First two seconds :

Zeccy

« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2023, 11:40:14 PM »
I don't know if footage has been recorded November 10th but Snoop posted an Instagram video for Warren G's birthday, you can see Snoop, D.O.C and Dre working on missionnary.
Beat sounds great
First two seconds :

🔥

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2023, 05:23:43 AM »
Beat sounds great
First two seconds :

from year ago
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2023, 06:09:12 AM »
Beat sounds great
First two seconds :

This was like 3 years ago.

Video was captured for Warren G’s 50th Birthday at The Compound
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2023, 06:58:29 AM »
I see the problem with this, the guys have made so many great tracks together
The Chronic
Doggystyle
No Limit Top Dogg
The Wash (Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Feat. Traci Nelson)
Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre & D'Angelo)
Boss' Life (Feat. Akon)

Compton - Wasn't my cup of tea at all, of course they tried a new sound and the productions are really great, but if I'm honest I only like 3 tracks It's All On Me (Feat. Justus & BJ The Chicago Kid), terrible as he is raps, Animals (Feat. Anderson .Paak) & Talking To My Diary
All I can say is why did he throw out his old hitmakers or they weren't in the mood anymore Mel-Man aka 2001, Mark Batson & Mike Elizondo...Neff-U on Heat yeah he did the Piano part, but like Storch on Still
Che Vicious
Then in 2005 it started for me, when I thought exactly the sound that Dr. you want to hear, the time where dawaun was always at the start
Talk About Me (50 Cent) Get Rich Or Die Tryin' Soundtrack
Outta Control (Remix) (Feat. Mobb Deep)
Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang / Mark Batson was still there but mike? & Dawaun Parker
Kingdom Come - Lost One (Feat. Chrisette Michele)
Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre & D'Angelo)  = the perfect example of what you want to hear from Dre or not

So what do you expect after the Eta track, I mean it's good, but it starts with mixing and so on and on
and to be honest, I don't believe in God, but that Dr. Dre has monsters sleeping on his hard drive, no question about it! But apart from that, all this talk is getting on my nerves, I mean after all these years there hasn't even been a single that was really cool? He may have great producers in his camp, but what comes out of that?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2023, 04:49:50 AM »
I see the problem with this, the guys have made so many great tracks together
The Chronic
Doggystyle
No Limit Top Dogg
The Wash (Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Feat. Traci Nelson)
Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre & D'Angelo)
Boss' Life (Feat. Akon)

Compton - Wasn't my cup of tea at all, of course they tried a new sound and the productions are really great, but if I'm honest I only like 3 tracks It's All On Me (Feat. Justus & BJ The Chicago Kid), terrible as he is raps, Animals (Feat. Anderson .Paak) & Talking To My Diary
All I can say is why did he throw out his old hitmakers or they weren't in the mood anymore Mel-Man aka 2001, Mark Batson & Mike Elizondo...Neff-U on Heat yeah he did the Piano part, but like Storch on Still
Che Vicious
Then in 2005 it started for me, when I thought exactly the sound that Dr. you want to hear, the time where dawaun was always at the start
Talk About Me (50 Cent) Get Rich Or Die Tryin' Soundtrack
Outta Control (Remix) (Feat. Mobb Deep)
Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang / Mark Batson was still there but mike? & Dawaun Parker
Kingdom Come - Lost One (Feat. Chrisette Michele)
Imagine (Feat. Dr. Dre & D'Angelo)  = the perfect example of what you want to hear from Dre or not

So what do you expect after the Eta track, I mean it's good, but it starts with mixing and so on and on
and to be honest, I don't believe in God, but that Dr. Dre has monsters sleeping on his hard drive, no question about it! But apart from that, all this talk is getting on my nerves, I mean after all these years there hasn't even been a single that was really cool? He may have great producers in his camp, but what comes out of that?

its hard to live up to all that

even if they never release another track you can still make an argument for them being the GOAT duo

Tony Trey

« Reply #205 on: November 17, 2023, 04:59:56 AM »
its hard to live up to all that

even if they never release another track you can still make an argument for them being the GOAT duo

I don't think anyone on this forum in particular would disagree with you. But why then do they, particularly Dre, continue to hype us all up only to scrap everything? Stop announcing shit if you're not going to release it. Every Dre project from now until he leaves the face of this earth should be handled like Compton - don't say shit until the day before it's dropping.

The following users thanked this post: Marco, Malcy

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #206 on: November 17, 2023, 05:05:35 AM »
lol at people who thought Dre was really gonna produce a new Snoop album
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #209 on: November 18, 2023, 09:28:42 AM »
anyone happen to see this?

Yeah, I watched it.

Started with DJ shed interviewing Battlecat about the influence of Doggystyle and that era,  then Snoop took the stage with Kurupt, Soopafly & J black?

Performed a couple of hits from Doggystyle + some other hits like Wrong Idea, Drop it like it’s hot, Lodi Dodi, Murder Was The Case, Next Episode, Nutting but a G Thang.

Set up was good and I enjoyed it.

Oh he performed Gz Up, Hoes Down over Kurupt’s We can Freak it beat with Kurupt finishing it off with his own original lyrics to the song
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Hittman2001