Author Topic: i have no idea wot obies album gon be like but......  (Read 182 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i have no idea wot obies album gon be like but......
« on: September 15, 2003, 12:51:05 PM »
the nigga needs to make a video for "oh"........the shits sick, dope beat and dope verses and a sick hook........would go well afta the got sum teeth video to..........cheers is another good joint no doubt, they both single material.........hustler was weak and i dunno wot the rest of the album is gon be like but they def need to get sumthing done with "oh"..............im hooked on the joint and i gotta shitty version with these klowns screamin in the background fuckin up the joint

peace

E. J. Rizo

Re:i have no idea wot obies album gon be like but......
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 01:11:08 PM »
the nigga needs to make a video for "oh"........the shits sick, dope beat and dope verses and a sick hook........would go well afta the got sum teeth video to..........cheers is another good joint no doubt, they both single material.........hustler was weak and i dunno wot the rest of the album is gon be like but they def need to get sumthing done with "oh"..............im hooked on the joint and i gotta shitty version with these klowns screamin in the background fuckin up the joint

peace
WORD Oh is the best obie trice track period that shit is banging

Nightfall

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 02:08:54 PM »
obie is maad tite, the dude is raw as fuck

without any fucking doubt my fav shady records member, by lightyears

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 03:04:01 PM »
obie is maad tite, the dude is raw as fuck

without any fucking doubt my fav shady records member, by lightyears
Word 2 that.....Obie Trice is sick on the mic......Cant wait for Cheers!

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 03:43:22 PM »

peace

word

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2003, 04:58:25 PM »
IMO "We All Die One Day" is the best tracc I've heard from Cheers thus far. "Oh" is tight as hell too though.