Author Topic: Eminem to record double LP?  (Read 469 times)

The Watcher

Eminem to record double LP?
« on: September 18, 2003, 05:34:34 PM »
Double LP  
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003

Apparently earlier in the week Houston radio reported that Eminem's next album would be a double LP. The first CD would consist of 12 to 15 mainly solo tracks with some guest appearances from Shady Records artists, while the second CD would be a collaboration CD between Eminem and his favorite artists. The radio station reported that these artists would include Busta, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Nas.

picked it up from another forum
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Eminem to record double LP?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 06:24:03 PM »
I read that before too.  

It's a horrible idea, he should cut down the tracks on his albums, not make more.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 07:44:11 PM »
im still waitng for a really nice reall hip hop album from em , like 10-13 tracks, no bullshit, no comercial, just sick beats and lyrics, too bad im dreaming, cause people want without me type of songs.....

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 08:14:33 PM »
i thought his first two albums were fukin sick!...Infinite was awesome too

The Eminem SHow was good too...but below his first two  8)

well...12-15 solo tracks are nice..and a second CD with Collabs would be awsome.... :o...kinda a like bonus you know?

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 08:20:24 PM »
slim shady lp remains my favourite album of all time
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 11:31:00 PM »
shit if this album sells 8 million again, dude will have an album certified 16x platinum.. :o

but yeah i think it's a bad idea.....i think he should just take a year off like last time, then reinvent himself again.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2003, 02:37:08 AM »
lol what the hell is wrong wit you?

he's about to do like 12 solo tracks (no bullshit, just sick lyrics n beats :D)

and for cd2 sick guest appearences... I pray for Tech N9ne as a guest

cd1 will be just like the cd yall want, just imagine cd2 as a SICK bonus..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2003, 04:20:29 AM »
A double LP from Eminem, that would be tight imo... 8) I hope it's true!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2003, 05:55:24 AM »
shit if this album sells 8 million again, dude will have an album certified 16x platinum.. :o

Wouldn't that be diamond + 6xplatinum? Dunno how it works, but 10 million equals diamond. An aaight idea. Would prefer a well-honed masterpiece though.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2003, 06:13:46 AM »
he's about to do like 12 solo tracks (no bullshit, just sick lyrics n beats

do u know this, or just guessing?

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2003, 08:23:58 AM »
lol what the hell is wrong wit you?

he's about to do like 12 solo tracks (no bullshit, just sick lyrics n beats :D)

and for cd2 sick guest appearences... I pray for Tech N9ne as a guest

cd1 will be just like the cd yall want, just imagine cd2 as a SICK bonus..

word....cd2 would be a sick bonus,...but i doubt techn9ne will be on any of the tracks =/...would be fukin dope if he was!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2003, 03:49:53 PM »
he's about to do like 12 solo tracks (no bullshit, just sick lyrics n beats

do u know this, or just guessing?

the news says 12-15.. maybe rather 13 than 12... :)

+++ I assume it's possible that Tech N9ne will be on cd2, cause as far as Im informed Em is featering on Tech's new LP - in Xchange he might on Eminem's then. Would be dope as hell, maybe Nina will get the attention he deserves finally then. He's one of the best MC's but slept on like a motherfucker. I bet im one of the only Germans who own his CDs og. lmao
No, it's not a sin

Goatman

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2003, 04:15:44 PM »
Fuck double albums rappers should make triple albums

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2003, 04:19:50 PM »
eminen has come with 3 very good albums..........eminem show was a 4 mic album though and doesnt have much replay value at all..............eminem is still waitin for his classic joint and all str8 hiphop heads know that.........so this is a big chance for him.............his got commercial value which he can appeal to many different ppl.........his now come on along way into havin a message in some songs or coming deep...........he jus needs to be more inspirational and be more of a story teller with a good message in it.....like nas and his flows dope anyways and if he gets his flow and lyrics and message all in line........a classic aint outta the question at all.......................................BUT one thing he'll need is heavy dre involvement, face it, dres on another pkante compared to eminem prodction wise and he'll have him soundin better.........but i gotta feelin this next eminem will tell alot about him

its now or never regardin the classic thang to.........he'll either do it and if he doesnt with his next lp, he never will.........and that real talk,  groupies can say what they want but its real talk...............and yes im a eminem fan, i aint no hater, but hiphop to me is my love, not eminem.....so im jus bein real..........

all the greats have a classic or classics under their belt........

pac
rakim
biggie
nas
snoop
..................you know i could go on............but im jus sayin my point..................

but i guess its a compliment to eminem sayin that he is capabale of making a classic.............but its a now or never situation................cant wait fo his next lp personally.........

peace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2003, 04:24:16 PM »
Fuck double albums rappers should make triple albums

duckman's back...

eminen has come with 3 very good albums..........eminem show was a 4 mic album though and doesnt have much replay value at all..............eminem is still waitin for his classic joint and all str8 hiphop heads know that.........so this is a big chance for him.............his got commercial value which he can appeal to many different ppl.........his now come on along way into havin a message in some songs or coming deep...........he jus needs to be more inspirational and be more of a story teller with a good message in it.....like nas and his flows dope anyways and if he gets his flow and lyrics and message all in line........a classic aint outta the question at all.......................................BUT one thing he'll need is heavy dre involvement, face it, dres on another pkante compared to eminem prodction wise and he'll have him soundin better.........but i gotta feelin this next eminem will tell alot about him

its now or never regardin the classic thang to.........he'll either do it and if he doesnt with his next lp, he never will.........and that real talk,  groupies can say what they want but its real talk...............and yes im a eminem fan, i aint no hater, but hiphop to me is my love, not eminem.....so im jus bein real..........

all the greats have a classic or classics under their belt........

pac
rakim
biggie
nas
snoop
..................you know i could go on............but im jus sayin my point..................

but i guess its a compliment to eminem sayin that he is capabale of making a classic.............but its a now or never situation................cant wait fo his next lp personally.........

peace

yea.. Em deserves a Classic LP.. but I doubt he gets one, as long he has to make tracks like My Name is, The Real Slim Shady and Without Me :/
Besides, I think he's one of the only rappers who didnt become whacker and whacker wit every new LP. Imo, he actually developped. Very rare.
No, it's not a sin