Author Topic: David Blaine's stunt  (Read 567 times)

Don Seer

Re:David Blaine's stunt
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2003, 09:38:51 AM »
Another reason why london is better... no guns.

bez

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2003, 10:33:48 AM »
Another reason why london is better... no guns.

tell that to the so solid crew.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2003, 10:39:03 AM »
You have rifles, though... and the only thing that would be a threat in this situation IS a rifle, nobody could shoot somebody accurately with a pistol at that distance.  I don't think (In america, at least) that there would be a safety concern with getting shot, I think he just figured the London crowd would be more rambunctious which is what he wanted for publicity.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2003, 12:39:00 PM »
Hahaa ... your right, cutting the water supply isnt funny, but you can imagine the boredom of watching him, so throwing eggs is only natural. Like at a concert when a group tries to make a human pyramid, everyone fucks bottles at them till they fall down. Why is he doing it in london anyway? Does anyone really care over there? It doesnt seem like theyre buying the " im challenging the extremes of humanity" stuff

i don't know WHAT kind of concerts you go to buddy where people go on stage and make a human pyramid but........eh,lol

if they find it boring they shouldn't go out there and look......there's no need to make it over how you want it. it's european attitudes like this that killed all the indians and created city bosses and ect.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2003, 12:40:43 PM »
especially if it werent an american.. i.e. an outsider.... psychologists here are saying the reaction is because they feel he's invading us. lol

with the exception of Osama, Saddam, Gray Davis, or Fred Durst......i can't see that happening here in america

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2003, 03:24:46 PM »
I can't believe a guy from england is trying to tell me that I talk funny.  You've GOT to be kidding me.  EVERY FUCKING THING you guys SAY is funny, LOL.  

lol pleeez comin from a guy who keeps talkin like a bithc with lines like "hmmmm, assholes"....thats bitch shit their dawg.......and wots with swappin between caps n small letters, make u feel tough bad bwoy?

speakin of the blaine stunt though, i dunno why kats be hatin on what fools doin, let him do what he wants

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2003, 03:44:13 PM »
damn his gettin enough abuse up their though! but i guess theres more fans of his than haters...........but u know, these ppl gotta draw a line between whats funny and shits that dangerous or stupid.......

i heard sum science wack like his hair gon grow alot fastrer due to some shit to, lol.............gon be funny seeing him come outta their like real hairy n shit!...............

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2003, 03:55:55 PM »
its not hating!

i'd love to throw eggs at dude.. dont ya get it?

its like having someone in stocks... at a fair

the only difference is.. blaine isnt doing it for charity..

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2003, 04:09:28 PM »
Yeah, a lot of people are mad about that, but oh well.  He does give a lot of money to charity, though... him and Michael Jackson just gave some money to the Exeter football squad didn't they?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2003, 04:15:53 PM »
i think the funniest thing was when there was throwin food or had a burger bar right by him, now that was good shit........anyway how much is he gettin for this?

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2003, 10:41:34 PM »
Nothing

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2003, 10:10:59 AM »
lol, i think yiz missunderstood me....

1. The human pyramids are in the crowd, not on stage.
2. Its not beer bottles being fucked, just plastic bottles, its only for the laugh, everyones involved, and noone gets hurt.

Latest think i heard is someone started shooting paint balls at him. lol, surely if they can do that some fool could easily shoot him for the publicity.

I reckon he gets money from tv coverage and shit.

Has anyone seen the ad on tv for the guy who says he's gonna do russian roulette live on tv?? thats going a bit TOO far.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2003, 10:17:03 AM »
^^ He's not getting any money, but he's getting tons of publicity, and he's writing a notebook so he could sell that afterwards.  

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2003, 10:29:44 AM »
Yeah, a lot of people are mad about that, but oh well.  He does give a lot of money to charity, though... him and Michael Jackson just gave some money to the Exeter football squad didn't they?

oh did he.. i know jacko was down in this area last year, and visited the exeter ground, nino brown/scott lives there and went to see him.. interesting thing for jacko to be investing in.. come on jacko.. taunton town fc defo need a new football ground! :)

bez

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2003, 01:22:20 PM »
darren borwn playing live russian roulete on tv soon.  I feel sorry for the person hes playing against.

Gunna be a great trick tho.