Poll

Do you believe MJ is innocent or guilty?

Innocent
14 (46.7%)
Guilty
8 (26.7%)
unsure
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: So... Do you believe MJ is innocent or guilty?  (Read 379 times)

Don Seer

So... Do you believe MJ is innocent or guilty?
« on: November 24, 2003, 06:53:11 AM »
seems we have quite a split here..

altho some people are blatantly just saying stuff to either wind people up, or act hard..

speak with your votes!

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:So... Do you believe MJ is innocent or guilty?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 06:57:32 AM »
and read the details before u vote..

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 06:59:37 AM »
Well im kind of unsure.
At times i think hes guilty, but change my mind pretty fast again.

Huh....
Peace
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 07:02:02 AM »
Im really unsure but I do know one thing and that is that Jacko is one sick mutherfucker.  Even if he didnt molest these children, hes still fucked up.  Look at the way he dresses his own children.  What kind of child should be brought up that way?  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 08:20:06 AM »
Im really unsure but I do know one thing and that is that Jacko is one sick mutherfucker.  Even if he didnt molest these children, hes still fucked up.  Look at the way he dresses his own children.  What kind of child should be brought up that way?  

Praise Represent for the realness he says
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 02:11:30 PM »
Since The Interview Last year, with that dude from the UK, I was kinda looking for something like this to happen..,...theses allegations come to no surprise to me, i  knew something like this was going to happen sooner or later

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 02:17:59 PM »
he is innocent until proven guilty people be fuckin treating him like he guilty already and shit just let this shit play out and see what happens if he did it then he deserves whats coming to him.......but until then im not going to pass judgement.....i hate how they are treating him

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 02:30:57 PM »
unsure.

I'll let the courts decide.

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 02:40:39 PM »
unsure

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 03:35:11 PM »
big fan but im unsure man.......i see it like this...............why would homie go round sayin his still sleeps with kids in bed if he was still fuckin them............that would be the dumbest shit ever.....but why does he got videos from the kid and mother recorded of them sayin theyve never done anything...........like he could have fucked the kid and then payed them muhfuckers to say that shit on camera and he'll pay them..........u know, jus as security...........but like some other muthafucka said, im unsure..........

i hope its not true though, everytime homies about to get back on track something fucks him up

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 03:45:39 PM »
its all a plot against the black people....

hes white....

i think eve said it best, she said he is inocent until proven guilty and newspapers and magazines have no role to judge themselves,
i hope mike aint that stupid to do that again, but then, do you rreally think there is parents out there crazy enough to tell their kid to say mike raped him.... the truth will be shown ( hopefully we wont see another OJ)

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 04:05:33 PM »
I have no doubt in my mind MJackson is a child molester.

Sucks because I use to be a fan.

Links to 1993 lawsuit filed...cover page 1 out of 16
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjcivil1.html

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 04:22:46 PM by BoyWonder »

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2003, 04:31:02 PM »
innocent all the way
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 04:56:56 PM »
1)He admits sleeping in the same bed with his young friends, he calls it a "beautiful thing". O.K.-even if MJ suffered emotional & physical abuse as a child, a LOT of people suffer physical & mental abuse as children, and then do NOT go on to molest children.

2) the Passive/Aggressive behavior MJ has show in buisness dealings, contract disputes, and in other decissions in his life, shows without question, he has an adult mind. Despite his "I'm just Peter Pan"-line, ask former Beatle & Wings frontman Paul McCartney about how MJ can be a very dangerous, and very savy buisnessman.

3) His overnight bedrooms, for his child "friends" were only accessible through one door. In MJ's bedroom. In other words, if the child had to use the restroom in the middle of the night, they would have to go through MJ's bedroom.

4) He would show his very young guests moives like "The Exorcist", and then suggest the children sleep with him.

5) His behavior is classic pedophile. Unlike other sexual preditors, pedophiles convince themselves there is a real "relationship" with the child & that they (the pedophile) "love" the child in question. A True pedophile also developes a "relationship" with the child, showering them with gifts & attention. Pedophiles are also unapologetic. They are sociopaths in the fact they do not "feel" a sense of wrong. MJ has never showed anything but contempt for law enforcement & his accusers.

6) According to Jack Gordon (former husband of LaToya Jackson) LaToya tried repeatedly to tell officals there was "something wrong" at Neverland, Michael Jackson's compound. LaToya herself, was alienated & banished from her family 10 years ago, when the original accusations were made.

7)The man has NO concept of reality. He is a freak. He paid to alter his appearence to the point he bares NO resemblence to his former self. He is not an accident, or burn victim. He PAID to look like he does. He is self-mutlilating (like "cutting"), and no one has stopped him.

8} He has de-humanized his own children & treats them like possessions. I do NOT see genuine affection for his children. His relationship with them is based on his own pleasure & dis-pleasure.

^from a website
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 05:05:31 PM by BoyWonder »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2003, 05:04:23 PM »
Papa Jackson fucked him up.  

But it ain't my place to condemn him.  I don't have all the info.