Author Topic: 2 fastr 2 furious has a sweet plot, a little fucked up, but still enjoyable!!  (Read 167 times)

Immortal

MAn i enjoyed this film. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa baaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyy....

wooooooohooooooooooooo

the plot was as good as the 1st one and i liked this street racing type film, seemed well for the street environment...not good, but not bad either, it was still kinda enjoyable...the cars that they picked sucked dicks as they loooked plain ugle...mitsubushi eclipse pimped out and a mitsu evo...they did look fucked up and it was funny when they raced over the viper, corvette and mustangs! anyways  8)

im betting a bunch of yall are probably gettin pissd at me posting all these dope ass movies...hehehehehehehehe :P
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought this movie was real good...didn't think it lacked from the first...i would foward to a part 3 for sure, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought it was better than the first, it had more cars and more races, but i wanna see a real street racing movie , in which the story is about street racing not no gay ass plot about stealing dvd players or whatever

Skindiana bon3z

MAn i enjoyed this film. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa baaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyy....

wooooooohooooooooooooo

the plot was as good as the 1st one and i liked this street racing type film, seemed well for the street environment...not good, but not bad either, it was still kinda enjoyable...the cars that they picked sucked dicks as they loooked plain ugle...mitsubushi eclipse pimped out and a mitsu evo...they did look fucked up and it was funny when they raced over the viper, corvette and mustangs! anyways  8)

im betting a bunch of yall are probably gettin pissd at me posting all these dope ass movies...hehehehehehehehe :P

Nope, i'm actually glad to see someone else talk about all these dope movies

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
this movie was a crock of shit, there's no way most of those cars would take on the american cars they had unless they had a helmet retard driving em.  ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Immortal

this movie was a crock of shit, there's no way most of those cars would take on the american cars they had unless they had a helmet retard driving em.  ::)

lol
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

budsmokeronly

the first one sucked more dick than Ja Rule, so I didn't even bother with the sequal.

The Big Bad Ass

LOL

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
man part 2 had some decent scens in it, but it aint fuckin at all with the first one.............that kid is soo fuckin corny in it............vin diesel left so they shouldnt have made a sequal

dexter

^They need more Hot Dollars.