Author Topic: Friends Finale *Spoilers  (Read 333 times)

Trauma-san

Friends Finale *Spoilers
« on: May 06, 2004, 09:30:36 PM »
Anybody watch the Friends Finale?  In general, anybody like Friends?  I'm white, young, and middle class, so maybe i'm the only one here who relates to it, lol.  

Anyways, I knew they'd have to get Ross & Rachel back together.  The end was pretty well done, I thought they'd have her beating on the door of the plane's gate trying to get back out after the guy locked the door, but the thing on the phone was a pretty good way to do it, too.  

The only thing that ruined it for me is I have foosball tables on my route, so I know they have a fucking hinge, lol.  The side opens up and you could have just grabbed the duck and chick out in about 2 seconds.  

Is Courtney Cox pregnant?  She was wearing loose clothes the whole night, I think she's pregnant.  

JTSimon

Re:Friends Finale *Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 10:04:25 PM »
Fuck Friends you piece of shit  ;D

I'm glad that shit is over.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 10:10:50 PM »
yes Courtney is pregnant.

It was a cool finale

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 10:43:44 PM »
I didn't want to be spoiled so i stayed away from all threads like this,and because im on the west coast trauma beat me to making my friends finale thread, im probably the biggest friends fan on here and i dont give a shit what any of you think

and trauma, yes shes pregnant the baby is due in june

Great Finale, very sad, and I was really hoping for the last scene to be them in the coffee house talking and you cant hear what their saying and some music comes in and the camera zooms off them slowly and credits come in

Yes the RnR thing was done well, comon, you know they had to end up together, its just the way it has to work. In the words of Joey "its the end of an era"  :'(
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 10:44:03 PM by Global Moderator »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 06:38:18 AM »
Man, they were showing earlier episode highlights before the show in that little special thing, and I couldn't believe how incredibly hot Courtney and Rachel were back in the day, lol.  I mean, they still are, but good God they used to be amazing.  

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 08:14:43 AM »
lol my sisters were complaining about how plain the finale was.

ER is still on  ;D hahahahah

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2004, 09:29:45 AM »
Your sisters share the same gene pool you do.  It's not surprising to me that they didn't like it, they were probably too busy playing with the dog's chew toy to pay attention.  

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2004, 09:45:34 AM »
damn...the finale aint on in the UK til the 28th...so why did i come into this thread...as for ross and rachel, i dont think it'd have been right if they didnt end up together...everything thats happened, it was bound to conclude that way...

p.s. on a friday here they show an old friends ep followed by a current one i.e. the last series...so i get to see courtney cox and jennifer aniston from then and now...both hot then, both hot now... :o

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2004, 09:54:03 AM »
LOL the phone thing was pretty well done ...

-"i gotta get out this plane, let me out"
-"please sit down, we cant let you out"
-and ross "LET HERRRRRR OUT THE PLANE DAMNIT!!"  <--- LOL "did she get out, did she get off the plane??"
-"yes i got off the plane"

that was pretty good, and i like how the answering machine cut off at the right moment LOL
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2004, 09:57:21 AM »
Your sisters share the same gene pool you do.  It's not surprising to me that they didn't like it, they were probably too busy playing with the dog's chew toy to pay attention.  

I noticed you replied, but the name vaguely reminded me of bullshit, so I didn't read what you wrote.  Of course, I don't know specifically why your name has a negative connotation, I simply don't remember who you are, you're unimportant enough... that it's more fun to inform you of my ignorance of your post, than it is to read the ignorance of your post.  Just thought that would interest you :)  

Get off drugs  ;) :D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2004, 10:01:27 AM »
LOL, and of course this:

-"there is something wrong with the schwingelon"
-"everbody stay in the plane, there is no problem and there is no such thing as a schwingelon"
-"see, everyone get out. the plane has no schwingelon"
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2004, 10:11:50 AM »
I watched it (don't tell anybody lol).  I haven't seen any of the newer ones, so I had no idea what was going on with Chandler and Monica and the Baby.  But it was cool anyway.  I heard on the Radio this morning that the DVD is coming out on Tuesday.  

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2004, 10:15:34 AM »
Some1 should have died  :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2004, 11:14:07 AM »
Now Joey gets his own show. Friends was a good sit com at best. Seinfeld made that night and made friends. I'm sure Friends wouldn'y have ladted all these years if it wasn't on thursdays all those years with Seinfeld. Frasier got the Seinfeld rub too. Some shows are Larry Birds and others are Mchales and Parrishes.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2004, 04:10:46 PM »
LOL, and of course this:

-"there is something wrong with the schwingelon"
-"everbody stay in the plane, there is no problem and there is no such thing as a schwingelon"
-"see, everyone get out. the plane has no schwingelon"

Yeah, it went like this, HILARIOUS shit.  I was rolling all over the floor.

"My friend, she's a little crazy, and she called and said there's something wrong with the schwingelon"
"Folks, their is nothing wrong with the plane"
"My friend always does this, she's almost always wrong"
"But, that means she's right, sometimes, correct?"
"Sir, if you'll just calm down"
"There's something wrong with the Schwingelon!"
"Sir, there is no Schwingelon"

"OH MY GOD!"

LOL