Author Topic: snoop's relationship with dj quik  (Read 600 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
snoop's relationship with dj quik
« on: October 28, 2004, 11:40:49 AM »
I heard a few moons ago that snoop and dj quik wasnt on speaking terms due to the fact that snoop did'nt pay quik right for his work on topp dogg...I even remember a few subliminal shots quik took at snoop on balance andon mausbergs solo joint. does any one have anything to add to the state of there relationship? are they still on bad terms... is that even the reason they were fighting in the first place? I thought snoop complimented quiks production very nicely...damn shame

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: snoop's relationship with dj quik
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 11:57:03 AM »
Snoop & Quik are cool Snoop gave him a shoot out on his remake of Suga Free's angry enough and Snoop & Quik were on the same track for Jadakiss latest album on a track called Shine produced by Jelly Roll

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 12:17:07 PM »
glad to hear this...Im gonna have to cop that kiss joint now
good lookin out buggz......

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 02:32:56 PM »
i never heard of this "rumour" before

what subliminals u talkin about.. never noticed those.. thought it was only dre quik went at (mistakenly) on b+o ?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 03:11:19 PM »
Snoop gave him a shoot out on his remake of Suga Free's angry enough
LMAO, to call that trash a remake is a compliment

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 04:09:05 PM »
yeah snoop fits very nicely on quick beats i would love to see quick exec produce a snoop album that shit would work perfect
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 05:18:22 PM »
yeah snoop fits very nicely on quick beats i would love to see quick exec produce a snoop album that shit would work perfect

co-signs.

neptunes are coo and all but to have Quik produce 6-7 tracks on a Snoop album would be ill as fuck.

Jrock

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 07:24:03 PM »

co-signs.

neptunes are coo and all but to have Quik produce 6-7 tracks on a Snoop album would be ill as fuck.

Quik producing 6-7 tracks on anybodys album would be "ill as fuck"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »
i never heard of this "rumour" before

what subliminals u talkin about.. never noticed those.. thought it was only dre quik went at (mistakenly) on b+o ?

There was U Aint Fresh off B & O, and then there was a next track, where Quik stated Snoop and Dres name, I forget the name of the song, it was a one word title. It started off like Snoop Dogg, you raw hog, something something
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 08:28:30 PM »
Its too hard to know what to trust with artists these days, I doubt many ppl we would think are friends are actually friends, and vice versa probably heaps of cats are friends who we would never in a million years think are.

As for Snoop, he needs Quik...badly...

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 08:36:48 PM »
where Quik stated Snoop and Dres name, I forget the name of the song, it was a one word title. It started off like Snoop Dogg, you raw hog, something something
Nope... Not on Balance and Options...

It's a track called status and he played it on his way 2 fonky radio show. There's some debate on it, but I don't think it was a diss. Lil J put it up on WC2K if remember correctly.

The line goes: "Dr Dre you was right, Snoopy you raw hog. Take it back to the begining and keep it gangsta yall. ___________ you know ni**az an apology, for stealing Mausbergs shit, thats how it is, thats how its gotta be."

The ________ is beeped out...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 09:42:51 PM »
^^Maybe referring to Cube?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 10:05:39 PM »

i think they cool with each other..outside the fact quik did say..snoop was makin fun of him in a interview talkin bout him lookin r & b..he prolly took that the wrong way..tho..

on a side note why does alot of quik verses get censored..i mean dude aint sayin nuthin bad..i mean name callin was fashionable and it still is..its takes quality out of some of his songs

snoop n quik complete album will bel jus as sick as a album with, dre,timberland, mannie fresh, premier and a couple of others

but i rather a devin the dude album produced by quik..that will jus be playa as fuck
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 10:07:33 PM by off the record..um..fuck you!! »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 03:12:48 AM »
theres a song on mausbergs solo shit where he says ____________ you owe me.....and Ive been told that he said snoops name and it got beeped out....even though I alwaysthought it said suge knight...I think the name of the song is I hate you too....holler back

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 11:18:48 PM »
I dunno...On the visualism dvd, he sounded angry at snoop for turning the skipwalk into a gangbang dance and referred to him as "crazy". I don't think there is any beef tho.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels