Author Topic: ZELDA - Screenshots for the new game  (Read 297 times)

Jome

ZELDA - Screenshots for the new game
« on: November 24, 2004, 07:05:55 PM »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ZELDA - Screenshots for the new game
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 07:30:57 PM »
game looks like it will be sick. too bad i will never get to play it.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 10:09:52 PM »
Yea this game is gonna b sick
Game of the year for 2005 no doubt

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 11:28:16 PM »
This should be merged into my topic from 6 months ago with the same fuckin pictures.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 11:35:04 AM »
i would get a game cube just for Zelda..i still play Zelda on the N64..that has more replay value than fable  :-\
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 01:14:58 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You should wait a few months. Game Cube is only going to get cheaper.

I was dissapointed with Zelda 64. I had played the first two and since I was so young it took me forever to beat. Then Zelda for the super came out and since I was older it took me about a week in the summer to beat it. I was a little shocked it was so short but oh well. My confidence was renewed with the Zelda for the Game Boy. That was a long game. But when Zelda 64 came out, I beat the damn thing in 4 school days, and I went to school so I only played after school. That really bothered me. Now a days I can beat all 6 console Zelda's in a week. I can do 1 and 2 in one day, Super Zelda in 1 day, and Zelda 64, Majora's Mask, and the WindWaker in a day each. Mario RPG was a joke, (Square wouldn't even put their name on the box.lol.)

I'll stick with my Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3 to 6, Secret of Mana, and Xenogears. Man, Square used to be so good. What happened to them? It's not just about making a long game. Anyone can do that. It's about making a long game that's stays interesting. I recommend Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 01:17:22 PM »
^ you my friend need to get out more.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 02:29:13 PM »

LMAO. I never post in this forum, but that was funny.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 06:01:07 PM »

I'm unaware of what you're getting at. I'm assuming you mean I play too much, but I really don't. The last system I bought was the Dreamcast, that was in 1999. The last game I full game played was Zelda for the Game Cube, I played it at my friends house. Before that the last game I played was Shenmue, back in 2000. I don't own or have played any PS2 or XBox. Video games aren't really a part of my life any more.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2004, 11:21:50 PM »
^ Well, it kinda sounded crazy with you saying you play all the zeldas and beat them in 1 week, 'now a days'. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2004, 04:12:20 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was dissapointed with Zelda 64. I had played the first two and since I was so young it took me forever to beat. Then Zelda for the super came out and since I was older it took me about a week in the summer to beat it. I was a little shocked it was so short but oh well. My confidence was renewed with the Zelda for the Game Boy. That was a long game. But when Zelda 64 came out, I beat the damn thing in 4 school days, and I went to school so I only played after school. That really bothered me. Now a days I can beat all 6 console Zelda's in a week. I can do 1 and 2 in one day, Super Zelda in 1 day, and Zelda 64, Majora's Mask, and the WindWaker in a day each. Mario RPG was a joke, (Square wouldn't even put their name on the box.lol.)

I'll stick with my Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3 to 6, Secret of Mana, and Xenogears. Man, Square used to be so good. What happened to them? It's not just about making a long game. Anyone can do that. It's about making a long game that's stays interesting. I recommend Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast.

The Remake or better version of Skies of Arcadia is out for the gamecube too

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2004, 05:02:39 PM »
rrandom encounters in japanese rpgs suck balls

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2004, 05:25:28 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chrono Trigger didn't have random battles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Remake or better version of Skies of Arcadia is out for the gamecube too

I haven't played it. What makes it better?

And Trauma; What's so crazy about beating the Zeldas in a week's time? The first 3 and Majora's Mask were very short games, and Zelda 64 wasn't too long. That only leaves the Game Cube one, which was aimed at children, (not that that's a bad thing), and purposely toned down a bit.

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2004, 05:36:56 PM »
ok then, no free form gameplay in japanese rpgs sucks balls

and about skies of arcadia legends... i think the plot changed a little bit and there were wanted battles, characters, ultimate weapons, discoveries, side quests and things like that

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2004, 06:36:37 PM »
ok then, no free form gameplay in japanese rpgs sucks balls

and about skies of arcadia legends... i think the plot changed a little bit and there were wanted battles, characters, ultimate weapons, discoveries, side quests and things like that

Plot change? I don't think I want to play it then. The story was the best part, unless ofcourse they made it a lot better, which would be hard to do.

You didn't like Chrono Trigger? I won't comment on the current stuff because I haven't really played it, but the early to mid 90s Japanese RPGs were light years better than anything that came out of the Americans or Europeans. I don't care much for freedom, not too much any way. That's the problem with the one new game I've played. Morrowind was recommended to me and was hyped as the greatest thing to happen to gaming since Mario or Doom, and I just didn't like being able to wander off with no direction. I like a tight story that stays together, and a purpose. Morrowind didn't give me that. I thought it was cool that you could do anything, but I later found some guys you can't kill, so I put it down and haven't played a game since. That's it for games for me for now. If/when Shenmue 3 comes out I'll pay that, and I'll try this new Zelda, but I can't see me playing anything else, except for World Series '98 for the Saturn. I play that all the time. It's the only game I still play and it's the greatest baseball game of all time. Now if Sega were to release a new system (I know it won't happen) I'd buy it, for loyalist sakes.