Author Topic: R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt  (Read 1304 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 03:50:06 PM »
damn i wish i didnt see that pic. thats fucked up. I like Houston, dude cd was pretty nice.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 04:07:06 PM »
^ Come on man.  Michael & Madonna did plenty of stupid shit and kept their careers going. 

When I saw this story earlier today on another site, I immediately was afraid that Whitney had finally went off the deep end.  Good to see she's still in one piece. 

I can't think of anything that either of them did that was very public and not part of their image. Madonna was a bit of a rebel, but never looked at as a complete psycho. What did Mike do that was so bad? He's been accused of a lot of things and known as little eccentric(okay, very eccentric), but most of his fans look at it sympathetically. With Ozzy there was no sympathy. You either loved him or feared him to death.

But just to make my point stronger, forget Mike and Madonna because you're right to say they're weird. Imagine Britney Spears, Timberlake, or Usher biting a doves head off. LOL. All their fans would run for the hills.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2005, 04:18:28 PM »
damn i wish i hadnt seen that picture ugh that is some disgusting shit

Caution2006

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2005, 04:44:59 PM »
that's some fucked up crazy shit "cocaine is a hell of a drug"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2005, 05:15:24 PM »
thats crazy do you think hell stop druggin? and when did this happen?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2005, 05:17:17 PM »
"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father."
he musta been on some shit

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 05:26:40 PM »
God damn...  :-X

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 05:45:46 PM »
R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt
02.02.2005 1:51 PM EST

On Thursday Houston attempted to jump out of a 13th-floor hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel, sources close t
the singer said. He was moved to a lower floor and locked in his room, where he injured himself. Additional details are still coming to light, and photographs of his injury are circulating online.

The Los Angeles native, born Houston Summers IV, was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. He scored a hit last year with "I Like That," which featured Chingy and Nate Dogg and was used in a McDonald's commercial (see "Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"). His debut album, It's Already Written, was certified gold a month after its release in August.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Houston during this tragic time," a Capitol Records spokesperson said.

Los Angeles radio station KKBT-FM's K-Sly, who appeared in the "I Like That" video and is close to Houston's camp, said the singer had been under psychiatric care last year for manic depression. Another source corroborated that claim, adding that Houston had also struggled with PCP.

"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father."

The singer is now back in Los Angeles.

cocaine aint shit compared to PCP. this is the same shit that made big lurch go do all that cannibal shit. fuckin houston man. he didnt look like the type of guy of guy to be smokin on that sherm. even though he does hella poppy R+b, does he bang? he doesnt look like it, but hes from LA, so theres a chance. cos i mean the only people that i know that use that shit are straight bangers. thats crazy.

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 06:10:29 PM »
this thread should be in west coast too. Houston is from LA

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 06:59:39 PM »
damn man some serious shit.  hope he pulls through.  i guess his eye cant be saved? 

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2005, 07:12:29 PM »
 :o That is not something that you do unless things are pretty desperate....Kids, just say no

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2005, 08:09:43 PM »
lol first thing i thought when i read this article was "them damn California rappers be smokin that sherm" pcp is fucked up I'm suprised Jayo Felony never had anything like this happen to him.

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2005, 09:06:51 PM »
I thought PCP is acid?

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2005, 09:58:25 PM »
^ Come on man.  Michael & Madonna did plenty of stupid shit and kept their careers going. 

When I saw this story earlier today on another site, I immediately was afraid that Whitney had finally went off the deep end.  Good to see she's still in one piece. 

I can't think of anything that either of them did that was very public and not part of their image. Madonna was a bit of a rebel, but never looked at as a complete psycho. What did Mike do that was so bad? He's been accused of a lot of things and known as little eccentric(okay, very eccentric), but most of his fans look at it sympathetically. With Ozzy there was no sympathy. You either loved him or feared him to death.

But just to make my point stronger, forget Mike and Madonna because you're right to say they're weird. Imagine Britney Spears, Timberlake, or Usher biting a doves head off. LOL. All their fans would run for the hills.
their carrers ain't really going right now but they were successful and i think their carrers ended like a five six or more years ago look at madonna now she is suing rappers and shit and michael is tapping little kids for fun.  but about houston that is sicc twisted shit but no one will ever really know why until he talks about it or maybe that is the point try this if all else fails and in the box is a spike to dust your self or in his case an eyeball.  any way his bad shit