Author Topic: Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?  (Read 735 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 09:40:18 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
 Seems to me that you're another nigga hating on Dre..

who is hating on dr dre?

the shit that guy did from '89 to '98 or so was classic.  nobody is denying that.  what people have said is that the guy isn't a real gangsta, his image was a fake.  people are questioning his sexuality.  that's not hating on the man's accomplishments.

there are cats around here that like the shit he's done in the 21 century with aftermath.  i'm not in that camp, but there are still people that respect his work even to this day.  i respect his older shit.  but noone is hating on dre's good work.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 09:44:53 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
You need to quit cuz from the look of that picture, you look Gay..lol

i give a fuck.  i'll rock some purple.  i'll do the rockies thing.  but you won't catch me rocking pink.

cats need to wonder, when cam'ron first started rocking pink...where was he finding that shit?  lady's foot locker???

cats will have pink shit now that that gayness has become endemic; but it must of been difficult to find a pink hat and t-shirt initially.

puffy wearing a pink mink stowe or whatever the fuck...

they don't sell mink stowe's in any men's department anywhere.  when you are looking through the women's dept for your clothing...that should set off flags.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2005, 09:45:13 PM »
stinga4lyfe:

who is hating on dr dre?

the shit that guy did from '89 to '98 or so was classic.  nobody is denying that.  what people have said is that the guy isn't a real gangsta, his image was a fake.  people are questioning his sexuality.  that's not hating on the man's accomplishments.

there are cats around here that like the shit he's done in the 21 century with aftermath.  i'm not in that camp, but there are still people that respect his work even to this day.  i respect his older shit.  but noone is hating on dre's good work.

Whatever, just quit with the bullshit ass rumors...  You're part of the problem, not the solution..  If Dre comes out and say he's Gay, then he's Gay when that happens, until then, quit w/ all the bullshit non-sense.  That's little teenage shit..

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 09:48:14 PM »
yeah i remember an interview on mtv where this dude asked him if he is gay or knows gay people...dre said no...but you should have seen his face :o

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 09:49:06 PM »

now either they are ALL gay or thats how they dressed... u cant base dre's gayness on this... not enough evidence
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 09:51:23 PM by raoof^killah »

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2005, 09:54:43 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
Whatever, just quit with the bullshit ass rumors...  You're part of the problem, not the solution..  If Dre comes out and say he's Gay, then he's Gay when that happens, until then, quit w/ all the bullshit non-sense.  That's little teenage shit..

what are you, his knight in shining armor?  why are you getting defensive over dre's sexuality?

"part of the problem"  lol! 

what fucking problem?  dre's pr problem because people think he's gay?  let dre handle his pr issues.  i'm not on dude's staff trying to clean up his image.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »
stinga4lyfe:

what are you, his knight in shining armor?  why are you getting defensive over dre's sexuality?

"part of the problem"  lol! 

what fucking problem?  dre's pr problem because people think he's gay?  let dre handle his pr issues.  i'm not on dude's staff trying to clean up his image.

Exactly, let him handle his own shit instead of you and the rest of the people who don't really know shit speak on this man's sexuality..  All I'm telling you is, if he didn't say it or you didn't see him up on another dude, leave that man's personnel life alone and stop trying to down his credibility w/ that Gay shit.  He's known as a dope ass producer to me, I can care less about who he's fuccin behind close doors..

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2005, 10:04:54 PM »
stinga4lyfe:

who is hating on dr dre?

hey imma say right now, i dont see dre as being gay, im looking for evidence that will clearly show him as gay. Basically i see it as innocent until proven guilty. Being that there are like a thousand dudes on this forum i thought i would get some feedback on the subject. Aight son, i aint trying to start something. Even if this was a rumor, how would a rumor from 10 years ago ruin his credibility. Its like Game on change of heart, the dude did his thang. If you really like the dude, the past crap shouldnt effect your views on his performance in the rap game.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2005, 10:08:06 PM »
stinga4lyfe:

who is hating on dr dre?

hey imma say right now, i dont see dre as being gay, im looking for evidence that will clearly show him as gay. Basically i see it as innocent until proven guilty. Being that there are like a thousand dudes on this forum i thought i would get some feedback on the subject. Aight son, i aint trying to start something. Even if this was a rumor, how would a rumor from 10 years ago ruin his credibility. Its like Game on change of heart, the dude did his thang. If you really like the dude, the past crap shouldnt effect your views on his performance in the rap game.

LMAO @ "i dont see dre as being gay, im looking for evidence that will clearly show him as gay"..  Talking about a nigga on somebody's NUTSACC..lol

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2005, 10:12:38 PM »
glad you enjoyed it...okay u said what you had to say now why dont go post somewhere else cause your thoughts are hella repetetive

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2005, 10:13:58 PM »
yo what up guys i'm new on this, but i got to say Dre is no where near being bi-sexual, that's nonsense
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 10:49:03 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
He's known as a dope ass producer to me, I can care less about who he's fuccin behind close doors..

this shit is not that big of a deal.  i respect the work dre has done in the past, but the cloud if suspicion is there.  this is not a court of law.   i could care less about the man's sex life; however, homosexual practices are not gangsta.  dre still talks tough.  dre still acts like he has some credibility in the streets.  the bottom line is that his whole image is suspect.

you look at that g-unit shit.  they through that shit together like one of these fucking boy bands.  "we need someone from the south in the g-unit".  "oh, you're from compton, that will round out the g-unit nicely".  everything those cats are doing is fake and gimmicky.  and when you have a dude that's posing as a gangsta but at the same time is suspected as being a practicing homosexual, that's just another illustration of how everything those cats are doing is fake.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2005, 04:07:55 AM »
stinga4lyfe:
He's known as a dope ass producer to me, I can care less about who he's fuccin behind close doors..

this shit is not that big of a deal.  i respect the work dre has done in the past, but the cloud if suspicion is there.  this is not a court of law.   i could care less about the man's sex life; however, homosexual practices are not gangsta.  dre still talks tough.  dre still acts like he has some credibility in the streets.  the bottom line is that his whole image is suspect.

you look at that g-unit shit.  they through that shit together like one of these fucking boy bands.  "we need someone from the south in the g-unit".  "oh, you're from compton, that will round out the g-unit nicely".  everything those cats are doing is fake and gimmicky.  and when you have a dude that's posing as a gangsta but at the same time is suspected as being a practicing homosexual, that's just another illustration of how everything those cats are doing is fake.

i remember dre saying that he wasnt a gangster......
chevy fuck rice

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2005, 05:01:55 AM »
who cares? it aint like when you listen to his beats you hear the words HOMO HOMO HOMO

this is a guy that portrays himself as a gangsta.  little kids may look up to him.   what type of message does it send when the hero and icon of little kids is not a gangsta but actually a practicing homosexual?

think of the kids.  it's all about the kids.

Think of the kids? You're saying acceptance for the gangster life would be fine, but acceptance for homosexuality wouldn't be? Get the fuck outta here. You're a homophobe, you can't deny that. Besides that, thinking Dre is gay just for wearing that shirt is some straight up bullshit.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 05:28:01 AM »
The only thing against Dre is that fuckin' picture, and everybody and their brother was doing that in the 80's.

does everyone have a couple bad decisions in their past that they regret?

Yeah reading your fuckin posts