Author Topic: Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?  (Read 738 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2005, 05:37:52 AM »
Elevz:
Think of the kids? You're saying acceptance for the gangster life would be fine, but acceptance for homosexuality wouldn't be? Get the fuck outta here.

let me clarify that.  i have problems with gangbanging and street crews in the sense that i have a problem with black on black crime, and i have a problem with the predatory nature of drug dealers that sell that shit in the community. 

other than that (which is big), i don't have a problem criminality.  i don't have a problem with criminal organizations.  i don't have a problem with cats on some robin hood shit. 

in terms of "accepting homosexuality" i have no problems accepting people.  i do have problems accepting undesirable practices, such as criminals that have a parasitical relationship with their own community, and practicing homosexuality.

"act right"

You're a homophobe, you can't deny that.

no i'm not.  this is no phobia.  this is not a fear.  i don't have a problem with people.  i'm not afraid of people that engage in such practices. i'm speaking solely against practices that are unnatural, and unproductive.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2005, 05:53:07 AM »
man who cares if he is gay (I don't think so)?? It's not importend.... he produces ( or somebody of his crew) dope tracks and he find new good rappers and he can also rap nice(N.W.A and his albums are dope, too) ........ so what is your fucking probleme???

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2005, 06:50:24 AM »
The only thing against Dre is that fuckin' picture, and everybody and their brother was doing that in the 80's.

no.  practicing homosexuals were doing that shit in the 80's.  

where are the pictures of eazy e or ice cube or ren wearing gay suits in the 80's?  they don't exist.  even ice-t with that break dancin' shit, he was never into that gay shit.

does everyone have a couple bad decisions in their past that they regret?

sure.  i do.  

but how many of those bad decisions were gay?

i can confidently say "not one". "zero".  can dr dre say that?

Yall are some homophobes, and if you're that afraid of faggots

homophobe is your word.  noone here has said anything about any homophobias.

Yea, I like your little beanie cap you're wearing faggot.  Tell James I said hi. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2005, 06:56:54 AM »
First of all, who cares.  Second of all, everybody knows that the lines are blurred for musicians.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2005, 07:02:00 AM »

So I guess they're ALL gay, too, right?  

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2005, 07:26:45 AM »
Trauma:
Yea, I like your little beanie cap you're wearing faggot.  Tell James I said hi. 

beanie cap?   i'm rocking a purple bandana in my avatar.

who the fuck is james?

are you trying to be ironic?  you are using "faggot" as a derogatory term; while trying to advocate tolerance of homosexual practices?

if you're shooting for the irony angle, i applaud your efforts.  otherwise, that's a walking contradiction.  every cat in this thread is talking that progressive tolerance talk, yet everyone automatically assumes "speculating whether or not dre is gay" is an insult.  that's a contradiction. 

look, my position as to whether or not dre is a practicing homosexual is clear.  i'm saying there is a cloud of suspicion over his head.  there have been addional allegations levy'd against the guy beyond the silly doctor suit.  pac's bodyguard raised questions about dre and claimed that dre had made questionable and somewhat inappropriate comments.  and his whole image is a fake. 

unless cats are going to bring some new information to the table, this argument is almost unsustainable as noone is saying anything new. 

you've got a picture of the jackson 5 in there, we all know michael jackson's track record is suspect.  little boys in his fucking bed?  he must be gay. 

as far as those other cats, i don't know that the same sorts  of allegations have ever been brought against them.  i'm not taking a position either way.  but none of those cats claim that they are gangsta or street.  and there is more evidence against dre than just the pictures.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2005, 07:34:05 AM »
Well, you wear Purple beanies, I'd say the prepondance of evidence is you're a faggot yourself, otherwise why would you be interested in whether or not Dre is? You're looking for another role model, right?  It's kinda like how all faggots are fans of Barry Manilow and George Michaels... your'e looking for someone it's safe to admire as a faggot. 

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2005, 07:47:54 AM »
Trauma:
Well, you wear Purple beanies

it's a purple bandana, it matches the rockies jersey.

I'd say the prepondance of evidence is you're a faggot yourself

preponderance.  look.  you don't have cats talking about "yeah, nibs made inappropriate comments that made me wonder".   you don't have that.  you're comparing a purple bandana and purple jersey to fake eyelashes eyeliner and a form fitting doctor suit?  lol!  we both know that you don't believe in your heart that nibs is gay.  you're trying to be slick, you're trying to make an argument by illustration.  there is no cloud of suspicion over my head.

otherwise why would you be interested in whether or not Dre is?

don't put words in my mouth.  i'm amused that the guy has a cloud of suspicion around him.  it's like barry bonds and steroids.   i'm surprised at how a guy that's basically a fake and a fraud consistently gets a pass.

You're looking for another role model, right?

my pops, eazy e, kam, louis farrakhan... nope.  i'm covered as far as role models go. 

It's kinda like how all faggots are fans of Barry Manilow and George Michaels... your'e looking for someone it's safe to admire as a faggot.

look, this is why i'm saying this argument is unsustainable.  barry manilow?  george michaels?  you've been reduced to making outlandish adhominems rather than actually arguing a point.  let's flip your argument around.  everyone here knows that there is a cloud of suspicion over dre's head.  so what's with all these people embracing a cat that might be a practicing homosexual?  are the dre defenders in this thread secretly looking for a role model that's somewhat "acceptable"? ???  your argument fits others in this thread much better than it does me.

you continue to use "faggot" as a derogatory term while somehow championing their cause.

weren't you the guy that was listening to the beatles?  and the beach boys?  what's your motivation for defending dre???
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 07:53:57 AM by nibs »

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2005, 08:05:21 AM »
dre is straight  straight up

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2005, 08:06:31 AM »
You cant really use michael in you arguement Trauma.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2005, 08:18:26 AM »
The point of the argument is, the entire Jackson 5 is gay? Even though all of them have kids, and Michael's been married twice?  And how about the rest, it's just evidence that EVERYBODY wore that shit back then.  This motherfucker wears purple beanies and has the nerve to call other people faggots, lol.  I'd like to see his skinny homo thug ass say it to Dre's face, instead of a dick, he'd get a foot up his ass. 

Diabolical

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2005, 08:24:48 AM »
Maybe he'd prefer the first option :P

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2005, 08:32:43 AM »
yeah, and what I wanna know is, what's he nibblin' on? LOL FAGGOT: Case Closed. 

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2005, 08:49:04 AM »
Trauma:
I'd like to see his skinny homo thug ass say it to Dre's facek, he'd get a foot up his ass. 

dr dre only hits women.

yeah, and what I wanna know is, what's he nibblin' on?

a) only females think of cute nick names for "nibs"

b) when you think nibbling why would your thoughts immediatly focus on something gay, rather than a female nipple or something?

you are insulting me but everyone can plainly see the gay thoughts you've been thinking.

look, i'm not interested in trading ad hominem attacks.  this thread has become unsustainable. 

i'm out!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:39:27 AM by nibs »

wcsoldier

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2005, 12:20:13 PM »
Who cares ? This is just a stupid thread  ??? grow up dog