Author Topic: Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?  (Read 739 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?
« on: March 15, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »
i've heard a lot of rumors from friends and other places within the last years...i wasnt sure if he actually was bisexual. Cus i think pac started it, and they kinda beefed, so maybe its speculation, but i believe what pac says so im not sure what to believe?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Is Dr. Dre bi-sexual?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 08:50:30 PM »
the guy was in a group wearing lipstick and lace.  wearing that silly doctor suit.

look, this shit is simple.  if you look at an individual and you can't tell if it's a chick or a dude...it doesn't matter.  the suspicion of guilt is bad enough.

so with dr dre; whether or not he's a practicing homosexual or a closet homosexual...what does it matter?  the suspicion alone is bad enough.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 08:51:43 PM »
who cares? it aint like when you listen to his beats you hear the words HOMO HOMO HOMO
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 08:58:13 PM »
who cares? it aint like when you listen to his beats you hear the words HOMO HOMO HOMO

this is a guy that portrays himself as a gangsta.  little kids may look up to him.   what type of message does it send when the hero and icon of little kids is not a gangsta but actually a practicing homosexual?

think of the kids.  it's all about the kids.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 09:05:01 PM »
Where's the haters questioning Puff,Mase,Lox sexuality when they were wearin those shiny ass suits? When Dre took that pic it was for a r&b/funk type group,am i wrong? That shit was the style back in the day for that shit. Everybody has some shit they regret and dont really
want no one to see. Even the "gangsta" rapper your dick riding.   

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 09:08:42 PM »
The only thing against Dre is that fuckin' picture, and everybody and their brother was doing that in the 80's.  That doesn't make you gay.  Yall are some homophobes, and if you're that afraid of faggots, it's probably because you're secretly one yourself. 

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 09:19:30 PM »
Dude, why are you posting this shit?  Seems to me that you're another nigga hating on Dre..  I don't know why people keep putting up bullshit ass post just to start fuccin rumors..  Get a life...

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 09:23:08 PM »
don't think so
United Arab States

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2005, 09:23:59 PM »
Dude, why are you posting this shit?  Seems to me that you're another nigga hating on Dre..  I don't know why people keep putting up bullshit ass post just to start fuccin rumors..  Get a life...
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2005, 09:24:36 PM »

okay douche bag, first of all i said i have been hearing, which means i didnt start it. second im asking if what i have been hearing is true. basically im asking a ? not spreading a rumor. talk to me when your balls have dropped

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005, 09:27:21 PM »
Where's the haters questioning Puff,Mase,Lox sexuality when they were wearin those shiny ass suits?

that shit is unquestionably gay.  don't forget lil cease's album cover.  that shit was also gay.

"even technicians can't repair the mic i spit on
i'm too underground to dance with that shiny shit on" - redman

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 09:28:28 PM »

okay douche bag, first of all i said i have been hearing, which means i didnt start it. second im asking if what i have been hearing is true. basically im asking a ? not spreading a rumor. talk to me when your balls have dropped
actually, just you participating is spreading the rumor......

if "you've been hearing" it, why don't you ask the people that told you, instead of posting this shit here????
chevy fuck rice

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2005, 09:35:02 PM »

Okay lil boy, niggaz being saying this dumb shit for years now to try and fucc up Dre's credibility so, this is very old fuccin news to this site as well as this forum.  Who gives 2 fucc's about what you heard from your friends, just niggaz talking out the side of their neck but not saying shit worth listening to, like you..

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 09:35:20 PM »
The only thing against Dre is that fuckin' picture, and everybody and their brother was doing that in the 80's.

no.  practicing homosexuals were doing that shit in the 80's.  

where are the pictures of eazy e or ice cube or ren wearing gay suits in the 80's?  they don't exist.  even ice-t with that break dancin' shit, he was never into that gay shit.

does everyone have a couple bad decisions in their past that they regret?

sure.  i do.  

but how many of those bad decisions were gay?

i can confidently say "not one". "zero".  can dr dre say that?

Yall are some homophobes, and if you're that afraid of faggots

homophobe is your word.  noone here has said anything about any homophobias.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2005, 09:39:27 PM »
The only thing against Dre is that fuckin' picture, and everybody and their brother was doing that in the 80's.

no.  practicing homosexuals were doing that shit in the 80's.  

where are the pictures of eazy e or ice cube or ren wearing gay suits in the 80's?  they don't exist.  even ice-t with that break dancin' shit, he was never into that gay shit.

does everyone have a couple bad decisions in their past that they regret?

sure.  i do.  

but how many of those bad decisions were gay?

i can confidently say "not one". "zero".  can dr dre say that?

Yall are some homophobes, and if you're that afraid of faggots

homophobe is your word.  noone here has said anything about any homophobias.

You need to quit cuz from the look of that picture, you look Gay..lol