Author Topic: Daz in the new Source(?) claiming he will never release his 2pac material  (Read 841 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
They should release ALL of Pac's unreleased music (it original format) all in one box set....Even better, since we have listened to them fuck his music up over the years they should just make all of those songs available for download.  Leak ALL of them.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
IMO, I would rather have it not released at all than to let someone like Eminem produce Pac's album like what Afeni did.  Loyal to the game was the worst Pac cd ever and that's had to say considering that i'm a big Pac fan
i hope he never releases those tracks.
fuck that crackhead bitch afeni. she fuckin up pac's legacy.
she dont deserve those tracks. she can suck a fat dick.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Too much Pac is over kill. Especially when Em is producing it.

King Of L.A.

First of all, Daz dont have all the shit he's claiming to have. He claimed to have 300+ full tracks by Pac from the Makaveli era, but that's totally fake. He doesnt have shit. Shit he wasnt even able to make a fucking EP (Makaveli & Dillinger) without remixing all the tracks front to back lying to his fans and adding himself in some of them tracks. He just stole some tracks from Death Row, but we're talking about just a very few unleaked ones. Second, if he tries to release or leak a single track by Pac, Afeni will sue his ass and Daz will finish selling oranges in Ingelwood. Third, thank God he aint releasing them: a lot of people still gotta get their money back from Daz. Fuck Daz releasing Pac shit! I tried to tell you all not to buy Makaveli & Dillinger back in the day, but you labelled me as a Daz hater. And you'll probably start that shit again now..

LMAO @ this dude speaking like he knows DAZ and what daz has and what he doesn't. your some stupid little fuck from italy. stfu.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
daz dj quik and dre should hook up and produce this shit than release it from aftermath, cuz afeni cant sue dre. i would diss afeni but i cant cuz thats  blasphemy to pac.

acbaylove

First of all, Daz dont have all the shit he's claiming to have. He claimed to have 300+ full tracks by Pac from the Makaveli era, but that's totally fake. He doesnt have shit. Shit he wasnt even able to make a fucking EP (Makaveli & Dillinger) without remixing all the tracks front to back lying to his fans and adding himself in some of them tracks. He just stole some tracks from Death Row, but we're talking about just a very few unleaked ones. Second, if he tries to release or leak a single track by Pac, Afeni will sue his ass and Daz will finish selling oranges in Ingelwood. Third, thank God he aint releasing them: a lot of people still gotta get their money back from Daz. Fuck Daz releasing Pac shit! I tried to tell you all not to buy Makaveli & Dillinger back in the day, but you labelled me as a Daz hater. And you'll probably start that shit again now..

LMAO @ this dude speaking like he knows DAZ and what daz has and what he doesn't. your some stupid little fuck from italy. stfu.

Dickhead you are already known as one of the dumbest guy in this forum with that other Game dickryder moron, so dont give me other proofs to it: i know it already, and i already wrote you to stop ruining my posts with your stupid comments about me. I wrote what i wrote cause i actually know shit about Pac's unreleased tracks. This "stupid little fuck from Italy" got more unleaked Pac tracks than all the people of this forum who are from L.A., like you, you moron! So stop that ignorant shit and go listening to The Game, you cock sucker.

acbaylove

daz dj quik and dre should hook up and produce this shit than release it from aftermath, cuz afeni cant sue dre. i would diss afeni but i cant cuz thats  blasphemy to pac.

Man Daz dissed Afeni and he stole Afeni tracks trying to bootlegg them via his website. It's not like Daz went to Afeni studious saying: "Hello Mrs Shakur, i'm Dat Nigga Daz, and i was a homie of Pac. I'll be glad to collaborate with you to make 2 or 3 remixes for Pac's next album", Daz tried to make money off Pac by bootlegging his shit, by ripping his own fans off (and Pac's fans off), and he called Afeni a "crackhead bitch" who doesnt release the tracks in their original form. And he remixed Makaveli & Dillinger too! lol. Daz should totally change his attitude and start being more intelligent, like Eminem. Eminem showed his respect to Pac through all his career, and he probably asked Afeni to make some remixes. Daz never did. Daz can only diss everybody, including his own wife. It's a wrong attitude. That attitude is ok if we talk about gangsta rap, street cred, disses, etc.. but Afeni's lawyers are people who usually dont want to fuck with ignorant people like Daz. They'd rather fuck with educate people like Eminem (yes he can be educate too) who let his lawyers speaks for him than Daz who called her a "crackhead bitch" and who ripped people's off with that shit. If Daz changes his mind and attitude, i'm sure Afeni will take him in consideration.

Dj Quik already produced a track in Loyal To The Game, and it's a great track imo. He should produce more, i agree.

Dre simply doesnt need 2Pac, and 2Pac simply doesnt need Dre (cause he's too expensive for Afeni).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 01:27:41 AM by Antonio »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
i hope he never releases those tracks.
fuck that crackhead bitch afeni. she fuckin up pac's legacy.
she dont deserve those tracks. she can suck a fat dick.

that Crackhead shit was wasn't necessary................

King Of L.A.

Dickhead you are already known as one of the dumbest guy in this forum with that other Game dickryder moron, so dont give me other proofs to it: i know it already, and i already wrote you to stop ruining my posts with your stupid comments about me. I wrote what i wrote cause i actually know shit about Pac's unreleased tracks. This "stupid little fuck from Italy" got more unleaked Pac tracks than all the people of this forum who are from L.A., like you, you moron! So stop that ignorant shit and go listening to The Game, you cock sucker.

having unreleased tracks by pac doesn't make u speacial u little dumbfuck. your some stupid idiot typing on a keyboard from italy so nobody will take u serious and for the fact that u speak on daz like u know him when your stuck in italy. so shut the fuck up and keep it moving u little bitch cuz nobody gives a damn what u say on this board.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 02:11:45 AM by Addicted To Beef »

acbaylove

having unreleased tracks by pac doesn't make u speacial u little dumbfuck.

C'mon dont be jealous now, bitch. I wrote it cause you was saying i'm italian so i dont know shit. :nawty:

your some stupid idiot typing on a keyboard from italy so nobody will take u serious and for the fact that u speak on daz like u know him when your stuck in italy. so shut the fuck up and keep it moving u little bitch cuz nobody gives a damn what u say on this board.

You do my little groupie. But now please shut the fuck up and get off my dick. :stop:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Lmao.......Comedy

acbaylove

now he's going to steal pac lyrics

ROFL! ;D

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
IMO, I would rather have it not released at all than to let someone like Eminem produce Pac's album like what Afeni did.  Loyal to the game was the worst Pac cd ever and that's had to say considering that i'm a big Pac fan

KURUPTION-81

maybe daz wants to keep them for personal reasons, this is something he created with Pac if he dont want other people to hear them then thats up to him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I actually saw a real copy of Makaveli and Dillinger over the weekend for 8.99, should I have picked it up?