Author Topic: Daz in the new Source(?) claiming he will never release his 2pac material  (Read 840 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
He says he's got his own private stash of never before heard 2pac material.  That's so selfish.  If he really cared about hip-hop music he would give it up to Afeni Shakur.  But he's going to keep it all for himself.  He's probably talking about that same cd Makaveli and Pac that he was trying to sell for 50 dollars online, did you guys ever get your money back for that one?

Or maybe he's just holding out, till he gets a 100 million dollar pay day to release the material, although that won't happen because technically it's illegal for him to even have it.  I don't see how he hasn't gotten sued for it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 03:32:25 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
IMO, I would rather have it not released at all than to let someone like Eminem produce Pac's album like what Afeni did.  Loyal to the game was the worst Pac cd ever and that's had to say considering that i'm a big Pac fan
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Mr. Humonculous

i think he said that in XXL

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
i think he said that in XXL

that's why I put that (?) mark next to the Source because I wasn't sure where I read it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

acbaylove

First of all, Daz dont have all the shit he's claiming to have. He claimed to have 300+ full tracks by Pac from the Makaveli era, but that's totally fake. He doesnt have shit. Shit he wasnt even able to make a fucking EP (Makaveli & Dillinger) without remixing all the tracks front to back lying to his fans and adding himself in some of them tracks. He just stole some tracks from Death Row, but we're talking about just a very few unleaked ones. Second, if he tries to release or leak a single track by Pac, Afeni will sue his ass and Daz will finish selling oranges in Ingelwood. Third, thank God he aint releasing them: a lot of people still gotta get their money back from Daz. Fuck Daz releasing Pac shit! I tried to tell you all not to buy Makaveli & Dillinger back in the day, but you labelled me as a Daz hater. And you'll probably start that shit again now..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

According to Kurupt, Daz does have ALOT of unreleased 2Pac shit.

joker23

• Lil Geezy
i hope he doesent sell it 2 afini . id rather let him produce it.

acbaylove

According to Kurupt, Daz does have ALOT of unreleased 2Pac shit.

Yeah man, he got dat's from the Death Row sessions. He was the producer. But shit he doesnt have all this shit he claimed to have. 300+ full tracks, lol. Man he asked people from his board to give him unreleased tracks to remix and release them! lol. If you holla at him you can even trade tracks with him! He got a lot of uncomplete tracks, unfinished ones, freestyles, and this shit. Just a few good tracks complete. Good material to remix and to bootleg, but Daz still did a stupid move by stealing that shit cause now Death Row cant release them (so Daz will not get paid), Afeni cant release them (so Daz will not get paid) and Daz cant release them (or Afeni will sue the fuck out of him). Only thing he can do is to remix some of them tracks (they all available for hardcore Pac collectors in their original unremixed form in CDQ anyway) and to ripp people's off saying he recorded that shit directly with Pac (while they just remixes with peoples cutted off from the tracks and replaced by Daz's homies). LOL man. As soon as he'll leak his bootleg, hardcore Pac collectors will leak the real OG's..

;D

acbaylove

i hope he doesent sell it 2 afini . id rather let him produce it.

Sell it 2 Afeni? LMAO! He called her a crackhead bitch, man! How can Afeni buy tracks from him? They aint Daz tracks!! They already Afeni tracks stolen by Daz! If Daz opens his mouth again he'll get sued and destroyed. Daz did the only intelligent thing he could do: to forget about them tracks and to focus on his own shit.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 04:50:15 PM by Antonio »

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
he probably feels that if it ain't comin out as is ,then it ain't worth ruining...that song thats on the original I got love in the streets with pac and bad azz was tight as fuck,I'm sure theres a little more where that came from...

acbaylove

he probably feels that if it ain't comin out as is ,then it ain't worth ruining...

LMAO! Makaveli & Dillinger is totally remixed with Outlawz cutted from Pac's songs and replaced with Eastwood!! lol.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
He says he's got his own private stash of never before heard 2pac material.  That's so selfish.  If he really cared about hip-hop music he would give it up to Afeni Shakur.  But he's going to keep it all for himself.  He's probably talking about that same cd Makaveli and Pac that he was trying to sell for 50 dollars online, did you guys ever get your money back for that one?

Or maybe he's just holding out, till he gets a 100 million dollar pay day to release the material, although that won't happen because technically it's illegal for him to even have it.  I don't see how he hasn't gotten sued for it.

Give tha music to Afeni Shakur...... ???
that will be his biggest mistake........i'm guessing you haven't heard of what has been happening to 2Pac's music.
I've been following 2Pac since he first came out and i can tell you that this Loyal To The Game album is tha worst album ever released for him. I would love to hear tha songs myself but in their ORIGINAL way not these chopped up garbage that are being thrown out lately

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well here we have one of the reasons for the death row/daz beef ;)

GangstaBoogy

First of all, Daz dont have all the shit he's claiming to have. He claimed to have 300+ full tracks by Pac from the Makaveli era, but that's totally fake. He doesnt have shit. Shit he wasnt even able to make a fucking EP (Makaveli & Dillinger) without remixing all the tracks front to back lying to his fans and adding himself in some of them tracks. He just stole some tracks from Death Row, but we're talking about just a very few unleaked ones. Second, if he tries to release or leak a single track by Pac, Afeni will sue his ass and Daz will finish selling oranges in Ingelwood. Third, thank God he aint releasing them: a lot of people still gotta get their money back from Daz. Fuck Daz releasing Pac shit! I tried to tell you all not to buy Makaveli & Dillinger back in the day, but you labelled me as a Daz hater. And you'll probably start that shit again now..

co-sign

man i remember that asshole jeramine from the dpg forum ordered "Makaveli & Dillinger". $500 down the drain!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"