Author Topic: Daz in the new Source(?) claiming he will never release his 2pac material  (Read 839 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I actually saw a real copy of Makaveli and Dillinger over the weekend for 8.99, should I have picked it up?

Yes........... :)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
daz dj quik and dre should hook up and produce this shit than release it from aftermath, cuz afeni cant sue dre. i would diss afeni but i cant cuz thats blasphemy to pac.

Man Daz dissed Afeni and he stole Afeni tracks trying to bootlegg them via his website. It's not like Daz went to Afeni studious saying: "Hello Mrs Shakur, i'm Dat Nigga Daz, and i was a homie of Pac. I'll be glad to collaborate with you to make 2 or 3 remixes for Pac's next album", Daz tried to make money off Pac by bootlegging his shit, by ripping his own fans off (and Pac's fans off), and he called Afeni a "crackhead bitch" who doesnt release the tracks in their original form. And he remixed Makaveli & Dillinger too! lol. Daz should totally change his attitude and start being more intelligent, like Eminem. Eminem showed his respect to Pac through all his career, and he probably asked Afeni to make some remixes. Daz never did. Daz can only diss everybody, including his own wife. It's a wrong attitude. That attitude is ok if we talk about gangsta rap, street cred, disses, etc.. but Afeni's lawyers are people who usually dont want to fuck with ignorant people like Daz. They'd rather fuck with educate people like Eminem (yes he can be educate too) who let his lawyers speaks for him than Daz who called her a "crackhead bitch" and who ripped people's off with that shit. If Daz changes his mind and attitude, i'm sure Afeni will take him in consideration.

Dj Quik already produced a track in Loyal To The Game, and it's a great track imo. He should produce more, i agree.

Dre simply doesnt need 2Pac, and 2Pac simply doesnt need Dre (cause he's too expensive for Afeni).

wait, youre saying that afeni's lawyers rather sue aftermath, than daz. that shit is wack. why would anyone wanna fuck with the biggest rap label out there and not daz.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
wait, youre saying that afeni's lawyers rather sue aftermath, than daz. that shit is wack. why would anyone wanna fuck with the biggest rap label out there and not daz.

I guess he was trying to be funny...........

Ratchet

• Lil Geezy
right.....

acbaylove

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
having unreleased tracks by pac doesn't make u speacial u little dumbfuck.

C'mon dont be jealous now, bitch. I wrote it cause you was saying i'm italian so i dont know shit. :nawty:

your some stupid idiot typing on a keyboard from italy so nobody will take u serious and for the fact that u speak on daz like u know him when your stuck in italy. so shut the fuck up and keep it moving u little bitch cuz nobody gives a damn what u say on this board.

You do my little groupie. But now please shut the fuck up and get off my dick. :stop:

does it really matta where he is from: how long have u been eya compared to him he has seen read heard more shit than u so shut up u is doin my head in racist mutha fucka, btw props for the hook ups in tha hookup spot antonio
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
First of all, Daz dont have all the shit he's claiming to have. He claimed to have 300+ full tracks by Pac from the Makaveli era, but that's totally fake. He doesnt have shit. Shit he wasnt even able to make a fucking EP (Makaveli & Dillinger) without remixing all the tracks front to back lying to his fans and adding himself in some of them tracks. He just stole some tracks from Death Row, but we're talking about just a very few unleaked ones. Second, if he tries to release or leak a single track by Pac, Afeni will sue his ass and Daz will finish selling oranges in Ingelwood. Third, thank God he aint releasing them: a lot of people still gotta get their money back from Daz. Fuck Daz releasing Pac shit! I tried to tell you all not to buy Makaveli & Dillinger back in the day, but you labelled me as a Daz hater. And you'll probably start that shit again now..

co-sign

man i remember that asshole jeramine from the dpg forum ordered "Makaveli & Dillinger". $500 down the drain!

haha i remeber that !!!
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Antonio what was Daz wearing on Tuesday the 15th July of 1999?

cpc129

• 'G'
i could be wrong, but i think that if daz is actually in physical possession of the masters, then he owns those recordings... which means he could release them and sell them and nobody could sue him...  well, they could sue him, but whether they would win or not is up in the air--way up in the air.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...

maybe in italy this is a joke, but this is the westcoast bitch. and eminem isnt educated, hes a piece of white trash.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
eminem isnt educated, hes a piece of white trash.

acbaylove

Antonio what was Daz wearing on Tuesday the 15th July of 1999?

I think it was a Slim Shady t-shirt?

acbaylove

i could be wrong, but i think that if daz is actually in physical possession of the masters, then he owns those recordings... which means he could release them and sell them and nobody could sue him...  well, they could sue him, but whether they would win or not is up in the air--way up in the air.

You're wrong, he cant. And that's the reason why he aint released shit yet. And why he'll never do it.

acbaylove

maybe in italy this is a joke, but this is the westcoast bitch. and eminem isnt educated, hes a piece of white trash.

Chill with the "in Italy" shit, thug life moron. Em is probably a "piece of white trash", yeah.. and i dont give a fuck since i'm probably one of the very few people in this board who has never heard a full album by him and who cant stand his voice and style, but for sure he didnt call Afeni a "crackhead bitch" and he didnt beef with the Outlawz, that's what i'm saying. He didnt steal shit, he asked for shit, and he negotiated with Afeni's lawyers. He probably talked about BUSINESS with her and with her lawyers, cause he can do BUSINESS. And that's probably why he's producing Pac tracks while Daz is just tripping. Daz had beef with the Lawz (lol i still remember when he tried to sell them an Outlawz cd with stolen tracks from the Death Row archive) and he called Afeni a bitch. Now shut your mouth and stop calling Daz a victim. He acted like a moron. And i aint even talkin about the fact he cutted the Lawz off his Makaveli & Dillinger CD remixing all the tracks like if Pac did them with him. That's what i'm saying. I aint saying Em is just a nice guy, educated and all, but that he had the right attitude with Afeni, and he's a smarter business man than Daz.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 02:57:51 AM by Antonio »

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

Chill with the "in Italy" shit, thug life moron. Em is probably a "piece of white trash", yeah.. and i dont give a fuck since i'm probably one of the very few people in this board who has never heard a full album by him and who cant stand his voice and style, but for sure he didnt call Afeni a "crackhead bitch" and he didnt beef with the Outlawz, that's what i'm saying. He didnt steal shit, he asked for shit, and he negotiated with Afeni's lawyers. He probably talked about BUSINESS with her and with her lawyers, cause he can do BUSINESS. And that's probably why he's producing Pac tracks while Daz is just tripping. Daz had beef with the Lawz (lol i still remember when he tried to sell them an Outlawz cd with stolen tracks from the Death Row archive) and he called Afeni a bitch. Now shut your mouth and stop calling Daz a victim. He acted like a moron. And i aint even talkin about the fact he cutted the Lawz off his Makaveli & Dillinger CD remixing all the tracks like if Pac did them with him. That's what i'm saying. I aint saying Em is just a nice guy, educated and all, but that he had the right attitude with Afeni, and he's a smarter business man than Daz.

Antonio is right, daz is a great producer, He is a tight rapper but he is not a good businessman. I love his music but Sometimes he talks too much