Author Topic: Snoops options:  (Read 428 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoops options:
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2002, 06:17:39 AM »
the pimp shit can stop as soon as he won his pimp award like he said on the acess granted of the video of undercover funk , he want a award for pimp image of the year or some , thats why he's so deep into it, so stop tripping, this will end a day or another

maybe he wants to win all the award in all categories ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

big_mike

• Lil Geezy
  • real g's dont die...we multiply...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2002, 06:59:08 AM »
Definitely 1 & 2 and little 3....He needs to put the g-funk back in the game and take it seriously and to a whole new level...like you said (he's doing all three and isn't GREAT at any of them).

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2002, 07:22:25 AM »
not because your a pimp , that it mean you have to get your ass beated, he can be a pimp a a few girls, but not of 50 .... and snoop got some pistols on him, and i remember one days when he did an interview on the source mag i think , they were sayin that he had a gun in a black case under his chair  in case his bodyguard couldn'T do the dawm thang, i mean , why are ya'll jealous of whats snoop doing,  in the same interview suga free did with the source  where he was talkin of his bitches etc, the neext interviews include kokane, who is or was a pimp to , so if kokane or mr kane his or was a pimp why bigg snoop couldn't and he's still a rolling 20, cause none of ya'll except a few know how it is in this shit, when u in you can't get out so ez, it's like the hells angels thing, his still invole but his more quiet, he won't shout a nigga because he dissrecpted the set but he might get the bat and his crew and smack his bitch ass, a lot of artist aren'T some good guys , i know they say don'T believe the hype but come on

pimpin is something you are born with... you cant just walk off the street and say you are a  pimp. you cant just be a gangsta for 15 years and then be a pimp. just cause you are a rollin20 dont make you no pimp. SUGA FREE IS A REAL PIMP. thats his profession, he just raps on the side. Now if suga free starts rhyming abot  bangin,then that aint right
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2002, 07:27:10 AM »

pimpin is something you are born with... you cant just walk off the street and say you are a  pimp. you cant just be a gangsta for 15 years and then be a pimp. just cause you are a rollin20 dont make you no pimp. SUGA FREE IS A REAL PIMP. thats his profession, he just raps on the side. Now if suga free starts rhyming abot  bangin,then that aint right

its not worth explaing to cockafella b/c he loves snoop.  He doesnt understand that.  When u explain tha facts he considers u a hater or have some lame ass excuse.  Snoop could do no wrong

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2002, 07:28:18 AM »
well what he is doing is 1 & 2 ......

when dr dre was asked "whats the future of funk"

dre said "snoop dogg"

-Big BpG

when was this?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2002, 07:31:00 AM »
Snoop is N-O-T a pimp... pimpin aint no fun like he describes it... read Pimp by Iceberg Slim and you'll see what a pimp is..

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2002, 09:04:22 AM »
How Can y'all say snoop ain't no pimp.  Are you guys being serious?  That is like the peeps sayin that Dre is gay.  You realize how many girls snoop can get.  Snoop can get more girls then all the girls everyone combined on this board have gotten and will get in our lifetime times 10.  He's a fuckin rapstar man, he can pull plenty of bitches.  Look at all the girls he has in his videos.  I once read an interview of his where he said he has 500 hoez, 10 in each state.  Now who doesn't believe that snoop couldn't get 10 hoez in each state.  Shit snoop could easily do that.  Bitches jock rapstars nuts, and snoop is one of the biggest rap  stars ever.  Oh yeah but I wish he would go back to being straight gangsta and keep it funky.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2002, 09:31:59 AM »
I once read an interview of his where he said he has 500 hoez, 10 in each state. .

ok snoop may be a pimp but thats some bullshit, and if he wasn't a pimp why would he spend so much doe on pimp clothes and goblet, he have a few fo sure, he talk some deep pimp shit that a nigga like ya'll don't know usualy, believe it or not
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2002, 09:35:59 AM »
look till a month ago i thought snoop was a pimp too.. but read this book you'll see...If you're a pimp, thats ALL you gotta do, concentrate on that shit! like suga free, he juss raps on the side. Snoop can get TONS of girls, yes, but a girl that turns whore, is a girl that has no other solution. She needs someone that gives her somethin to live. She is dependent. But now some rich girl who would fuck snoop and a groupie, would they turn tricks out to give snoop money?
peace

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2002, 09:36:42 AM »

" something you are born with" come one , ah ah ah ah ah , yeah , u learn to be a pimp since u were 2 years old boy, why snoop his hangin with don juan, cause he's doing what he does with master p, his learning how to run the game, the pimp game.

now give some explications why snoop couldn't be a rapper.... oh let me think he's a rapper , but ice-t and too short are too,

and by the way i didn't say that being a rolling 20 made him a pimp but it sure help
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2002, 09:39:03 AM »
look till a month ago i thought snoop was a pimp too.. but read this book you'll see...If you're a pimp, thats ALL you gotta do, concentrate on that shit! like suga free, he juss raps on the side. Snoop can get TONS of girls, yes, but a girl that turns whore, is a girl that has no other solution. She needs someone that gives her somethin to live. She is dependent. But now some rich girl who would fuck snoop and a groupie, would they turn tricks out to give snoop money?
peace

a girl could get lot of doe workin for snoopy cause the nigga is already rich , so the bitch get a bigger % , if snoop was making too much money , the cops would be all up in his ass
gives me dopeness"                                   

Big BpG

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2002, 09:46:01 AM »

when was this?

If you have the Murder Was The Case DVD... they interview Dre and ask him about the the future of funk... he said Snoop Dogg was the future of funk...

and yall... SNOOP AINT NO PIMP...  its an image..

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Funkadelic

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2002, 10:06:11 AM »
A mix of 2 and 3 would be favourite...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2002, 10:45:26 AM »
It's good to try new things, and Snoop looks like he's having fun with this whole pimp thing, which is one of the most important things. But ultimately I would love to see Snoop do more g-funk shit (a mix of 2 & 3), thats why I wanna see a 213 'reunion' album happen!

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.