Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35531 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #705 on: April 13, 2007, 09:00:00 PM »
you also got ;

- confirmation that Juliet has been playing Jack all along

- they didnt know the plane was going to crash (like most people speculated)
- it was the others making claire sick, not the island

that actually, is still in question. all signs point to that, put with this show you never know. maybe they both have a collaborative deal to get off the island together. notice how when kate and juliet went to find him he wasn't in handcuffed or restrained in any way? i dunno man. he could've just been gassed and passed out but i dunno. i guess we'll see by the end of the season.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #706 on: April 18, 2007, 11:41:58 PM »
SPOLIER ALERT

Dam, why didn't he let charlie die >:( Was getting real happy lol. Anu1 recognise the chick at the end? Thought it was gonna be 1 one of those guys off the boat from season 2.  Some1 also pointed out to me and i checked back near the end when desmond is in the monks office we see a photo of the monk and his wife on the table. His wife is the same lady who sold desmond the ring and then took it back  in the Flashes before your eyes episode
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 02:32:10 AM by Bones01 »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #707 on: April 19, 2007, 12:10:37 PM »
DESMOND LOVES THE RA!! AND HE LOVES CELTIC!!

FOR IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO PLAY FOR!! AND IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO SEE!! AND IF YOU KNOW YER HISTORY!..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
NO MORE WAR

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #708 on: April 23, 2007, 04:02:56 AM »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #709 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06:47 AM »
Didn't notice that at the time.

Now that I look at the photo on the desk it looks like such an ugly photoshop.
NO MORE WAR

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #710 on: April 23, 2007, 04:09:33 AM »
yaeh but it prolly isn't ment to paused at the point just so you get a quick glance

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #711 on: April 26, 2007, 04:19:41 AM »
what a wack as episode. i could give a fuck about Sun and her baby and that whole subplot of whos's the baby lol. honustly who cares. Another thing, hate when theres sum unrealistic shit happens which has been quite alot latlety, let letting that guy go. man wtf. NO ONE would have let that dude go >:(. soory about rant

Only interesting that was at the end. Kinda supports that purgatory theroy people had at the start.

The Watcher

« Reply #712 on: April 26, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »
jin bustin out the kungfu was the best bit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #713 on: April 26, 2007, 03:25:05 PM »
from Kristin @ E! Online;

I took the purgatory Q to the one and only Damon Lindelof (who is still da bomb in my book, in case you were wondering), and he shot back the following:

The following two facts are true. I swear it.
A. They're not in purgatory.
B. They're not dead.
If we did such a thing after repeatedly stating otherwise, we'd be tarred and feathered!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #714 on: April 26, 2007, 10:22:31 PM »
sussposed summary's of the last few ep in the season

3.18 - D.O.C (Sun/Jin Centered) Juliet finds out that Sun is pregnant and tells her that women who conceive on the island could die if they carry to term. Sun responds by telling her that the baby may not have been conceived on the island, in fact it may not even be Jin’s child. So the two set off for the medical hatch to try to determine when the baby was conceived. Meanwhile, Desmond and his crew scramble to save the life of the mysterious Naomi and are assisted by an old enemy, seems eye patch guy survived the fence after all.

3.19 - The Brig (Locke Centered) Locke slips away from the others and lures Sawyer away from the beach. Flashbacks will reveal what Locke has been up to with the others since they abandoned their ‘village’. In a secluded Dharma holding cell, Locke will bring Sawyer together with Anthony Cooper for a fate full encounter that will resolve a long standing season one mystery. Meanwhile, Naomi will return to the beach with some alarming information concerning flight 815, but can she be trusted?

3.20 - The Man Behind the Curtain (Ben Centered) The past of the island is explored including how Dharma came to be there, why, and what the fateful ‘purge’ was really all about. Flashbacks will show Ben through various ages up until adulthood. The mysterious ‘Jacob’ will finally be revealed, and the question of whether any Dharma members still live will be revealed.

3.21 - The Truth About Lying / The Greatest Hits (Charlie Centric) Rescue is finally at hand for the survivors of Oceanic 815, but first someone must reconnect an underwater sonar beacon. Despite his foretold death, Charlie volunteers. Copious rumors suggest that Charlie dies in this episode, but some new rumors I’ve been hearing suggest that this is a huge misdirection and there will be another highly unexpected major character death instead.

3.22/3.23 - Through the Looking Glass (Jack Centric) This episode promises a Jack revelation of legendary proportions! Also, there will finally be an en masse collision between the beach folk and the Other’s. On the speculation end of things, folks are saying that the island folk will split into two factions themselves, one led by Jack, and one by Sawyer, but the division will be at the will of another, and for purposes no one will expect.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #716 on: April 27, 2007, 09:31:23 AM »
Why is there such a lack of Sawyer episodes?
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #717 on: April 27, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »
The last 4,5 episodes were suprisingly watchable but this one was just plain boring. The Sun, Jin flashbacks are always the most dull ones.

I hope they keep this new chick a regular, she is beautiful (she played in Las Vegas for those who dont know)

Lunatic

« Reply #718 on: April 28, 2007, 11:18:53 PM »
The last 4,5 episodes were suprisingly watchable but this one was just plain boring. The Sun, Jin flashbacks are always the most dull ones.

I hope they keep this new chick a regular, she is beautiful (she played in Las Vegas for those who dont know)

this is MY SHOW 8)

only show i watch every week no matter what
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #719 on: April 29, 2007, 03:27:46 AM »
Las Vegas or Lost ?