Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35726 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #960 on: March 08, 2008, 03:12:36 AM »
from "The Constant" Widmore buys the journal of the captain of The Black Rock (wrecked ship on the Island).

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #961 on: March 08, 2008, 06:33:01 AM »
wait a minute..who has already hinted that michael was on the freighter?and when was that?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #962 on: March 08, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »
wait a minute..who has already hinted that michael was on the freighter?and when was that?

when locke asked ben who was on the freighter, and ben said "allright (in that creepy voice he does)...i think youd better sit down..."..and that was that...i mean, who else could it really be?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #963 on: March 09, 2008, 08:30:27 AM »

when locke asked ben who was on the freighter, and ben said "allright (in that creepy voice he does)...i think youd better sit down..."..and that was that...i mean, who else could it really be?
yup, now that I think of it,  you have a point there
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

tempo2

« Reply #964 on: March 09, 2008, 04:14:12 PM »
hey whats up, will anyone be able to post up some links for all the series 4 episodes of lost?

thanks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #965 on: March 09, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »
i thought it was a dope episode, not the best imo either but still i think it was better than that cat made it out to be on here. I think the flashback was interesting in the sense of they show a little into juliet and ben and i agree, i cannot stand juliet but it was an interesting episode. I think the opening episode, the desmond episode and the hurley one are the best as of yet. The next one looks kinda sick though still, we'll see what happens. this was kinda setting up the next 2 episodes atleast, i wouldnt consider it filler however

They need to do more shit on sawyer though, dudes character was sick back in the day now he has like lil parts on the island and thats it. I remember he was gettin hella popular so jack must have got made and had a lil word with the producers,lol

nah on the real this series has been dope but i still would like continuation and shit...it will stop after the 8th episode right?

Another thing...the cats who get off the island...oceanic 6...is that part of the end of the show or will they all reunite on the island before that and will we see a real rescue of them all before it finishes for good? i guess thats questions noone has answers to!

pz!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #966 on: March 09, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »
^^yeah for real, i wanna know more about "the Tampa job" haha

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #967 on: March 10, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »
thought the episode was good but also thought it was a bit of a filler, maybe i just scratched the surface and didnt look deep enough into it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #968 on: March 13, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »
TOTALLY FUCKED UP :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #969 on: March 14, 2008, 12:38:15 AM »
TOTALLY FUCKED UP :o

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

god damn this was a great episode.  fucking awesome episode.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #970 on: March 14, 2008, 02:47:15 AM »
wasn't a bad episode. I was under the impression Jin was one of the six but it looked like a flashback of him, while it was a flash forward for sun  ??? Next episode is a Micheal flashback so it should be dope? BTW on the tomestone it says he died in 2004, what year are they ment to be in on the island?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #971 on: March 14, 2008, 06:31:56 AM »
^screwed my head up did that. didnt actually realise til the end that it was a Jin flashback and a Sun flashforward. this show is awesome!

yeh tombstone had 2004, 9 and 22 on there... does that mean Jin died 22/09/2004? wasn't it Christmas Eve in Desmond's episode??

edit: hmmm, looking into it a little further it would appear 22/09/2004 is when Oceanic 815 departed Syndey...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 06:34:38 AM by es-jay »

Lunatic

« Reply #972 on: March 14, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »
CRAZY man. Can't believe Jin is gonna die soon :o  this means Sun has to get off the island relatively soon..along with the rest of the crew..awesome show

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #973 on: March 14, 2008, 05:29:02 PM »
Man, these Lost writers are going buckwild in the 4th season! A flashback and a flashforward in the same episode, that's crazy. Altough it was predictable that Michael was on the boat and that Jin wasn't going to see Sun in the hospital.

What time is it on the island ? Desmond said it's christmas eve but what year ?

Lunatic

« Reply #974 on: March 14, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »
Man, these Lost writers are going buckwild in the 4th season! A flashback and a flashforward in the same episode, that's crazy. Altough it was predictable that Michael was on the boat and that Jin wasn't going to see Sun in the hospital.

What time is it on the island ? Desmond said it's christmas eve but what year ?
isnt it xmas eve 04?