Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35632 times)

Lunatic

Re: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1170 on: February 11, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »
SPOILERS

meh, not a very good episode imo. they're starting to drag a little bit. the only part i liked was when Christian told locke "say hi to my son" but that was minor. When Charlotte told Daniel he told her to not come back to the island, i fully expected a time shift where they run into the time period in which Charlotte was living on the island as a little girl and Daniel tells her to not come back. Maybe that's saved for next episode lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #1171 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:51 AM »
this show has been getting better every episode this season. this episode was great. can't wait for next weeks episode after watching the trailer. i wish it was next week already
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1172 on: February 12, 2009, 07:50:39 AM »
another great episode. the smoke 'monster' is protecting the temple, why though? what is there inside that is so importantand that needs to be protected. what did the French team stumble upon? why does Danielle think they're sick?

is Locke actually dead? what about the van? the time shifts were a bit crazy in this episode, has John stopped them now by turning the wheel?

really anticipating next weeks episode, i'd like to know where John ends up, and how (if it actually happens) does he die.

The Watcher

« Reply #1173 on: February 12, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »
locke's dead, the dude is in a coffin. you dont think doctors would check for that before pronouncing him? "well, he looks dead, lets call it". my guess is he'll be ressurected when he comes back to the island and he'll live forever aslong as he doesn't leave again.

locke stopped the time shifts since the wheel is no longer loose
- celph titled

- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1174 on: February 12, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
I'm just confused about 1 thing. What's the time gap between people off the island and people on the island (before the time shifts) ? Because at first I thought it was 3 years like it said in the beginning of the 5th season but when Desmond went to look for Daniel's mom he found that woman on the bed that was crazy; which is Charlotte right ? But wasn't she much older than 3 years gap in that scene ?

Great episode btw

The Watcher

« Reply #1175 on: February 13, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »
that wasnt charlotte .. her name is theresa. from what i know she's just somebody who's experiencing the flashes that desmond and mitkowski were
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1176 on: February 13, 2009, 05:28:56 AM »
yea that wasnt charlotte.

i'm very curios as to how the show is going to fill in the 3 year gap that is going on. it's kinda' lookin' dumb right now because Locke is about to go off the island 3 years ago to convince them to come back..clearly it doesnt work lol for at least 3 years.

originally Eloise Hawkings said "God help us all" if Ben couldn't get all of them together. In the last episode her reaction was way too "its cool" type considering Ben didnt have all of them lol, didn't really back up the "God help us all" scenario.

The Watcher

« Reply #1177 on: February 13, 2009, 05:56:07 AM »
i got the impression the "god help us all" was for if they didnt all go back. im guessing they will go back in groups. jack, kate and aaron judging by the preview for the next episode, then hurley, sayid & sun?
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1178 on: February 14, 2009, 09:42:07 AM »
i got the impression the "god help us all" was for if they didnt all go back. im guessing they will go back in groups. jack, kate and aaron judging by the preview for the next episode, then hurley, sayid & sun?
who knows i guess..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1179 on: February 15, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »
Shows still fire but they're kinda catching up to themselves with how they did the flashforwards.

This series they are really no particular focused flashforward or back on a certain character rather than showings whats happening with the people off the island and whats happened to the people on the island during that time. I think once they get them all together and have filled in the gaps then the flashbacks will come back but who knows whether they will be in this series od going back to its roots in the final series!

How long has it been for the people on the island though? Because you get the impression that they have not long been past the '3 years ago' thing because jin has really only just come back into the show so obviously he was not just half dead for the 3 years on sea until the french people found him so im guessing in island time, that is pretty recent. But we dont know how the time shifts effect all that.

I do agree with lunatic though that after that 'god help us all' she was way to relaxed about having to do with those who are here instead after how that was pretty much the finishing line of an episode.

Things are starting to speed up now but i still liked the opening two episodes of the series the best so far in this series.

The episodes seem to finish way to quick aswell, as soon as you get into them, its over. lol.

I wished they would have killed juliette instead of charlotte, they were both boring but juliette is fuckin zzzzzzzz

pz!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1180 on: February 17, 2009, 05:12:01 AM »
How long has it been for the people on the island though? Because you get the impression that they have not long been past the '3 years ago' thing because jin has really only just come back into the show so obviously he was not just half dead for the 3 years on sea until the french people found him so im guessing in island time, that is pretty recent. But we dont know how the time shifts effect all that.

the plane crashed in September 2004, they have been stranded on the island for around 110 days, so the people on the Island are in early 2005. i don't know if the time skips will affect the date or not.

the O6 will be in 2008. i think.

question, what have Ben and Locke been doing for 3 years?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1181 on: February 17, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »

the plane crashed in September 2004, they have been stranded on the island for around 110 days, so the people on the Island are in early 2005. i don't know if the time skips will affect the date or not.

the O6 will be in 2008. i think.

question, what have Ben and Locke been doing for 3 years?

Yeah i thought so because they've not skipped anytime in the island timezone whereas the people off the island...the oceanic 6 has had the 3 years later thing putting them into 2008. But its interesting to know how will they fill in the 3 years gap as they're already getting the people ready to go back on the island which pretty much makes means they have a huge gap to fill for the island people yet the oceanic 6 seem ready to be on there way back.

the episodes finish to quick! haha

pz!

The Watcher

« Reply #1182 on: February 17, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »
well, dont forget that the island was also jumping around through time. for all we know, the island is time jumped through to 2008. while we are not seeing what happened over the actual 3 years where the O6 had left, more than likely this is what will happen. the writers might also make some shit up, like when the light flashes etc they are "suspended" in time for however long, eventually that equates to the 3 years passed
- celph titled

- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1183 on: February 17, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »
well, dont forget that the island was also jumping around through time. for all we know, the island is time jumped through to 2008. while we are not seeing what happened over the actual 3 years where the O6 had left, more than likely this is what will happen. the writers might also make some shit up, like when the light flashes etc they are "suspended" in time for however long, eventually that equates to the 3 years passed

Only thing i would say is that IF the island is jumping through time and goes to 2008 and they meet jack and so on again, it would technically be the future because its not in the current time line. They have to come up with something i think to fill the 3 year gap as to what has happened on the island during the time they was gone because i think the flashes have stopped now right after locke pushed the lever so they can continue time as normal again.

Alot of new questions arising with old ones being answered but with the 3 year gap, u kinda know the answer to some of your own questions but u dont know how the conclusion was reached lol

crazy!

pz!

Lunatic

« Reply #1184 on: February 18, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »
SPOILERS:

dunno how i feel about the episode yet, haha, but it was pretty good

i wanna know why all of a sudden kate and hurley changed their minds. sayid seems to be goin back on some kate arrested shit but why would they transfer him to guam? haha who knows

it was kinda dumb imo how jack had to put his dad's shoes on locke and how kate outta nowhere ended up on jack's bed with any aaron questions unanswered..totally random

besides those 2 things, episode was pretty dope

overall i'm glad they went back to the island cause we knew it was gonna happen and the time in-between was starting 2 drag and move 2 slow for me

jin was finna shoot em up haha..i still wonder how they're gonna cover up that 3 year gap