Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35747 times)

The Watcher

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1530 on: April 21, 2010, 05:02:22 AM »
i really liked this episode, it felt like an oldschool lost episode for some reason. perhaps it was the walking and the little adventure on the boat

shit just got real on that island, pretty sure a few people are gonna die every episode now

in the end jack will probably be the only one that survives, and maybe hurley in the island timeline
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #1531 on: April 21, 2010, 05:03:33 AM »
no new episode next either either
- celph titled

- joe budden

bussy_mama

« Reply #1532 on: May 03, 2010, 08:46:51 PM »
GUYS ITS HAPPENING LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY. THE 1ST ONLINE ROMANCE FORUM www.synamix.net CHECK OUT SYNAMIX FORUM TO DISCUSS LOVE, ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP, SEX, HEALTH, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE ISSUES AND ANY MORE DISCUSSIONS ON www.synamix.net . JOIN US TODAY.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #1533 on: May 04, 2010, 05:23:57 PM »
Can't wait for tonights episode!! I think it's gonna be a great one..

Jesus you guys really must be watching a different show to me. I've literally told all of my friends that this season has been awful and like the last 3 episodes I have absolutly no clue what is happening. Alternate timelines? Where did that idea spring up from? If you're telling me that is what JJ Abrams had in mind when he first wrote the show then I don't believe you. I think this show has ironically become 'lost' in itself and actually think they probably never planned to end it because they figured it would get axed or someshit before it was over. Surly we've already seen this episode before, Desmond is my constant, Fariday wrote in his book. This last episode was nothing new. Its so weak. I expected so much more.

Bez: If the showrunners hoped the show would get cancelled, why would they make an end-date 3 years ago with abc??..
And why are people always bringing JJ Abrams up around lost?? yeah he was around season 1, and help the show get made, but he hasn't really had anything to do with the show since.. Even he admitted that in an interview not so long ago.. Damon and Carlton are the guys that made the show what it is today..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:25:48 PM by UDollar A.K.A Nino »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1534 on: May 04, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »
fuuuck.   :o :o :o

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #1535 on: May 05, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »
saw that coming at the start of the season

i wonder what ben and richard have been up to. didnt they say they were going to destroy the plane?
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1536 on: May 05, 2010, 02:41:22 PM »
^ Ben, Richard & Miles last we saw were off to get more dynamite to blow up the plane

easily the best episode of the season and 1 of the craziest ever  :o 

SPOILERS:

RIP to Jin, Sun, Sayid & Lapidus. Three major (from season 1) characters killed off so quickly, wow. At least Sayid went out positive sacrificing himself for his friends, better than this zombie crap we saw of him lately. Jin promised he would never leave Sun's side again and he wasn't kidding. Sad to see them go but at least they went together. Fucked up, they have a daughter though.

Action packed episode. We knew one of those was coming sooner or later. Seems like the show could have ended last night almost but we have 4 episodes (5 hours in total) left.

The preview for next week looks awesome. It's a MIB-Jacob centric episode. The scene they used from season one (Locke-Walt) is interesting. Will see where they take that.

Dope...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #1537 on: May 05, 2010, 04:00:44 PM »
the preview for next week is the final preview we'll see for LOST, no more after that

the finale also got extended by 30mins extra to 2.5 hours
- celph titled

- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1538 on: May 05, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »
Absolutely great, 40 mins went by in a second. It was emotional, had tons of action, in sync with the story line...

Lunatic

« Reply #1539 on: May 09, 2010, 09:43:36 PM »
Absolutely great, 40 mins went by in a second. It was emotional, had tons of action, in sync with the story line...
the perfect episode

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1540 on: May 11, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »
I aint feeling all the deaths  ;D what can i say, when i been watching the show all this time, i gotta feel a lil sad to see cats like jin and sun die and even the robot version of sayid who they kinda destroyed imo as a character in this season.

Still so much i wonder about with the alternative reality and stuff but its really poppin off now. 

I wasnt feeling the death scenes though. Like they gave charlie a heroic death scene back in the day but jin and sun were talking to each other in english before they died...lol...i mean i know its an american show but you would have expected that at a time of death they would be talking to each other in there actual language and as noble as it was of jin to die with sun after finally reuniting with her...what about thinking of the kid...but i guess thats a moment thing right?  ::) Also they be playing with steriotypes too much this season which is kinda what lost is usually not..like sayid being the iraqi/muslim guy becomes the bad guy, and how ironic they show him die a suicide bomber...

Something which made the original show so great was the characters and how it went against steriotypes and how people who you would think are not likeable become great and you respect them. Hence sawyer in the first series from being a redneck sorta dude to being friends with sayid...walt and his dad making sure people respect the differences between how jin was korean..not ''chinese'' lol...shit like that and how it was still smart..

I dont know maybe im reachin but i aint a dumb cat and i notice alot of shit and i was not too impressed with the deaths...

Still a great episode though, cant believe they all dieing and its coming to an end :( not feeling this whole candidate thing, it would have made more sense had it been a shorter thing but for the climax of the show 6 series down the line to be about candidates after all the dharma, time travelling lol, polar bears, flash forwards and backs etc...seems a lil...off but whatever, it would have made more sense had it been shorter but we would all be crying that it was too short then lol...

Amazing show...just getting abit to hollywood.steriotypical at times in its last season...

Great episode overall though :)

Lunatic

« Reply #1541 on: May 11, 2010, 08:54:40 PM »
^I think your reading into it too much with the Sayid/suicide bomber stuff.

On tonight's episode (spoilers:)

Terrible episode Imo. I was very disappointed. This seemed like an episode we should have seen closer to the beginning/middle of this season and not so close to the end.

How does Jacob's mother do all of this? How does she know about "the light?" who told her? They can't use the "Jacob told me" here lol.

They made Jacob look more like a loser than the leader we've seen him as. The Jacob we saw today didn't seem at all capable to take on such an important role to the island, nor be smart enough to pull off all the stuff we've seen him do.

Makes you feel sort of bad for MIB [with his mother stuff] but there are a few things I didn't like there either. What's up with being so secretive with his name? It's getting quite dumb and should have been mentioned today. Today was the episode to answer a question like that.

How the hell did their mother manage to single handedly kill everyone in MIB's camp? She better be Smokey herself (but that doesn't seem to be the case).

My biggest complaint was "the light" - what the hell? no explanation of that? I may be being picky and some will say "there's still time to answer that" and yes there are a few hours remaining but with this episode being so centric on Jacob/MIB [we got nothing BUT Jacob/MiB], that's something they should have brought up [the light] and answered today. Explaining it as "the light" makes it sound like a cop out for not having to give a logical explanation.

How did Jacob kill his brother? First off, his mother said "she's made it so they can't hurt each other" and we've clearly seen him alive, but he obviously died. I'm sure this has something to do with the black smoke, but I still wasn't a fan of Jacob killing him.

I do like they answered the Adam/Eve question, definitely didn't see that coming. Was very cool though, my favorite aspect of the episode.

And to those who may claim this episode makes MIB look good (It's true, who can blame him for doing all he did after what he learned), but I still believe Jacob did the right thing by NOT going with his people - we see all the power and how happy/man of faith Jacob is with the island, while MIB just wants off the island in the future. If he made the decision Jacob made and stayed on the island, he would have been fine.

..Rant over lol.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 09:03:33 PM by Lunatic »

The Watcher

« Reply #1542 on: May 12, 2010, 02:24:02 AM »
to me the adam and eve thing was bullshit. if you go and watch the episode with jack he says 'they couldve been here about 50 or 60 years'. yet jacobs mother and brother died in circa 1800 sometime. so jack cant tell the difference between clothes that have broken down over 50 years and ~ 2000 years? lets not forget the fact that the clothes wouldve been pretty much non existent after that amount of time. anyway, enough of that.

jacobs mother can do all of this, because like she said, she was born from a mother, who was born from a mother.. just like she passed all of that down to jacob, they probably passed it down to her. i thought that was pretty self explanatory.

'something much worse than death..' will come out of the light. again, that's pretty much been the theme for the whole season, atleast now we know how smokie came to be. also im pretty sure when jacob throws his brother down he smashes his head on a rock. you also have to remember after the whole drinking wine thing that jacob did with his mother he's probably ''the chosen one'' and that whole ''you cant harm each other'' disappears.

something that probably doesnt need to be pointed out, but jacobs brother != MIB, they're completely different. just like fLocke needed a body on the island to take form, the smoke monster is using Jacob's brother as it's form
- celph titled

- joe budden

bez

« Reply #1543 on: May 12, 2010, 08:10:32 AM »
Ive told you all already, its all bullshit. They are making shit up as they go along.  Jacob, what is all that shit about, seriously? It went from being fun, like an ilusion that only certain people could see, like a mythical being, to being an actual being that has never died, etc, fucking stupid.

Lunatic

« Reply #1544 on: May 12, 2010, 11:04:36 AM »
Yea, the Adam and Eve thing just got stupid when I remembered the 40-50 years thing Jack said.