Author Topic: A List of people Dre hasnt responded to  (Read 671 times)

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
A List of people Dre hasnt responded to
« on: April 27, 2002, 02:22:03 PM »
Suge- we all knowDre scared of him.

RBX(when he first left Death Row) Dre never responded to him

Daz- called Dre out in source magazine a few months ago saying how Dre puts his name on records and take credit.

DJ Quik- remember you aint fresh? Its easy to see Quik was dissing Dre at the time.

Mack 10- he had words about Dre once before

Cj Mac- dissed the hell out of Dre

The point is some of you die hards need to stop making excuses and double standards when Dre disses and picks on someone. I don't want to hear any lame excuse aout JD bein big because his solo shit goes gold and the only acts that moved units was his kiddy acts and they no threat to Dre. Damn I like Dre music don't get me wrong, but it makes me lose respect for him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: A List of people Dre hasnt responded to
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2002, 02:29:11 PM »
Suge..  think Dre's just pretending he doesn't exist, same with Snoop. It does make Suge look foolish in many peoples eyes.

RBX - later signed to Aftermath think RBXs issue was more with Death Row than Dre.

Daz - Daz says all kinds of things... Warren G took back what he said about Dre along the same lines.

Quik - Has just said that yes after all the diss was at Dre, but it was a misunderstanding. someone told quik a verse on 2001 was about him. he later found out it wasnt.

Mack 10 - never knew about that.

CJ Mac.. yeah seems like he has the same view as Crooked I has been saying 'too many of the same ppl been on top for too long'.... could be jealousy.. theres something in it too...

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2002, 02:33:13 PM »
Suge..  think Dre's just pretending he doesn't exist, same with Snoop. It does make Suge look foolish in many peoples eyes.

RBX - later signed to Aftermath think RBXs issue was more with Death Row than Dre.

Daz - Daz says all kinds of things... Warren G took back what he said about Dre along the same lines.

Quik - Has just said that yes after all the diss was at Dre, but it was a misunderstanding. someone told quik a verse on 2001 was about him. he later found out it wasnt.

Mack 10 - never knew about that.

CJ Mac.. yeah seems like he has the same view as Crooked I has been saying 'too many of the same ppl been on top for too long'.... could be jealousy.. theres something in it too...

Well Snoop does respond to Suge alot and Daz does too. I do think Dre should respond back to Daz because Daz i still has a name.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2002, 02:38:36 PM »
yeah true.. Snoop has only really dropped a few 'underground' tracks and only really dissed suge on TV twice.. once was the one where on MTV way back about 'snoop being a CEO and suge still being a inmate' and the one mocking the sales of TGFR.

Daz has also been saying he's on Detox...  ::)

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2002, 02:44:40 PM »
yeah true.. Snoop has only really dropped a few 'underground' tracks and only really dissed suge on TV twice.. once was the one where on MTV way back about 'snoop being a CEO and suge still being a inmate' and the one mocking the sales of TGFR.

Daz has also been saying he's on Detox...  ::)

I agree with yu Daz does lie. But I would rather see Daz vs. Dre ten Dre vs JD. Because JD sucks big time.

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2002, 03:16:21 PM »
I can add someone else to that list...Insane Clown Posse.  I know they probably don't get a lotta love on the board here, but download "Ain't nothin' but a bitch thang" and "Slim Anus" if you haven't heard them yet.

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2002, 03:51:25 PM »
They ain't worth it cause they can't sell a fair amount of records...so they ain't shit to Dre; I guess.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2002, 04:05:15 PM »
Hittman got CJ Mac back for Dre on "Bitch Niggaz".

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2002, 04:55:17 PM »
Suge- Man, listen to the Watcher, Dre ain't no thug, and Suge ain't to battling on Wax, but real gangsta shit, different when you got a family, and living thugfree

RBX- Like Overseer said, signed with Aftermath almost right away. On Dr. Dre Presents the Aftermath, RBX was on two songs as an Aftermath artist. RBX dissed Dr. Dre, but this is when Dre wasn't going to the studio because he was tired of the Death Row gangsta life, and he had just got married.

Daz- How cares, Warren said it wasn't true, Daz later called up 92.3 kissing Dre and Snoops ass. Snoop made up with Daz, but Dre said he'd never work with him again, and rejecting him from Up In Smoke tour. Dre don't need to diss him, 'cause Daz's money income depends on Dre, not the other way around. To Dre, Daz is just a flee.

DJ Quik- Dre and Quik talk like men. Remember Quik made You Ain't Fresh thinking he was responding to a diss on 2001. But Quik ain't a gangsta no more, and neither is Dre, so they were able to talk it out, and make Put It On Me, and have future projects plan. Quik is at least honest with the situation.

Mack 10- Dre was the only other person besides Manny Fresh to even to Mack's new album. I'd say this beef is squashed, and yes I heard of it lie a year ago, but it's nothing, and never got on wax.

CJ Mac- Who cares, it was Suge influence. I wouldn't doubt Hittman would take this battle, after all, Hitt and Dre are still cool, and Dre is gonna get some production on Hitt's album. If not, who cares, CJ Mac wa just speaking for Suge, like the rest of the rappers on Too Gangsta For Radio.

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2002, 07:23:42 PM »
Suge- Man, listen to the Watcher, Dre ain't no thug, and Suge ain't to battling on Wax, but real gangsta shit, different when you got a family, and living thugfree

RBX- Like Overseer said, signed with Aftermath almost right away. On Dr. Dre Presents the Aftermath, RBX was on two songs as an Aftermath artist. RBX dissed Dr. Dre, but this is when Dre wasn't going to the studio because he was tired of the Death Row gangsta life, and he had just got married.

Daz- How cares, Warren said it wasn't true, Daz later called up 92.3 kissing Dre and Snoops ass. Snoop made up with Daz, but Dre said he'd never work with him again, and rejecting him from Up In Smoke tour. Dre don't need to diss him, 'cause Daz's money income depends on Dre, not the other way around. To Dre, Daz is just a flee.

DJ Quik- Dre and Quik talk like men. Remember Quik made You Ain't Fresh thinking he was responding to a diss on 2001. But Quik ain't a gangsta no more, and neither is Dre, so they were able to talk it out, and make Put It On Me, and have future projects plan. Quik is at least honest with the situation.

Mack 10- Dre was the only other person besides Manny Fresh to even to Mack's new album. I'd say this beef is squashed, and yes I heard of it lie a year ago, but it's nothing, and never got on wax.

CJ Mac- Who cares, it was Suge influence. I wouldn't doubt Hittman would take this battle, after all, Hitt and Dre are still cool, and Dre is gonna get some production on Hitt's album. If not, who cares, CJ Mac wa just speaking for Suge, like the rest of the rappers on Too Gangsta For Radio.

Sorry you should know the facts before you blindy defend Dre honor.

Suge- my point Dre ain't a thug and he look more like a coward by getting a restrainting order against someone but gonna pick on a cat who is no bigger then 5'0 tall face it he's a coward but his music still good.

CJ Mac- get your facts straight Suge didnt tell CJ Mac to diss your idol Dre. CJ Mac been having beef with Dre since 95 when he got at Dre on this trackc alled Powda Puff.

mnot responding to the rest because you ride Dre a bit to hard like yu wanna bone him and it's sad that you make double standards from him to diss poor defenceless artist and won't diss any real people.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2002, 07:34:18 PM »

Sorry you should know the facts before you blindy defend Dre honor.

Suge- my point Dre ain't a thug and he look more like a coward by getting a restrainting order against someone but gonna pick on a cat who is no bigger then 5'0 tall face it he's a coward but his music still good.

CJ Mac- get your facts straight Suge didnt tell CJ Mac to diss your idol Dre. CJ Mac been having beef with Dre since 95 when he got at Dre on this trackc alled Powda Puff.

mnot responding to the rest because you ride Dre a bit to hard like yu wanna bone him and it's sad that you make double standards from him to diss poor defenceless artist and won't diss any real people.

Hold up... my idol Dre. If I had an Idol in the rap game, it'd be 2Pac. And 'Pac dissed Dre too, so I ain't a great Dre fan, but I respect his work and respect his postion in the game. If anything, it looked like you need to check your facts before you make assumptions about Dre beefs.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2002, 07:35:46 PM »

Dr Dre responded to Dj Quik on Xzibit's "Restless" cd on the track call "U know"
His entire verse was directed towards Dj Quik......peep it.

I don't think he responded to the other's simply on the fact that by Dre mentioning their names, would result in instant fame. (Cj Mack, Tha Realest ect...)

Alot of his (Dre) verses on 2001 were on some subliminal shitt, kinda like Biggie's "Life after Death" half of disc 2 were straight heated disses towards Pac......just listen close.

But Dre will pick his spots to diss, trust me, like the saying goes when u diss Dre u diss yourself.

They were all affiliated with him at some point.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2002, 07:49:14 PM »

Dr Dre responded to Dj Quik on Xzibit's "Restless" cd on the track call "U know"
His entire verse was directed towards Dj Quik......peep it.

Alot of his (Dre) verses on 2001 were on some subliminal shitt, kinda like Biggie's "Life after Death" half of disc 2 were straight heated disses towards Pac......just listen close.

I thought I was just tripping when I was heard all them subliminal disses. I figured since Pac was dead, Biggie would leave it alone, but it seemed like it, but I tried not to believe it. And on Xzibit, yeah, but they made peace, so it's all good.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2002, 12:17:20 AM »
Hittman got CJ Mac back for Dre on "Bitch Niggaz".

1) Bitch Niggaz came out BEFORE Cj Mac dissed on TGFR
2) CJ Mac thought what hitt said was a diss *but it wasnt* their situation is resolved.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2002, 12:22:29 AM »
Damn I forgot about Daz being on Julio G when left Death Row.. sounding desperate to go on the Up In Smoke tour.