Author Topic: Xbox 360s plan to intergrate everything  (Read 297 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Xbox 360s plan to intergrate everything
« on: October 31, 2005, 03:01:30 AM »
"In an interview with IGN, Microsoft's Corporate Vice President Chief Architect J. Allard said he wants to work with competitors on the XBox 360. From the interview: 'I'm pro consumer on this one to the end,' says Allard. 'Anybody in my company who thought this was a bad idea to plug in Sony or Apple devices into this thing, I ended that conversation pretty quickly. This is the right thing to do for consumers. Once they invest $500 in their digital media library, you can't ask them to go buy a 360 music player and a 360 digital camera, and a 360...NO! They got their stuff. They're going to want to plug it in. We're going to be open here, guys. And if anything, I wish we could be more cooperative with the other companies that are doing those things. And if Sony or Apple were to call me up and say, "Hey, we want to some special things with the 360," I'm on it. I think it would not be in anybody's interest to say, we're not going to work with 360. It's good for them, it's good for us, and it's good for consumers.'"

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/660/660456p1.html

Thats good news.  8)

Don Seer

Re: Xbox 360s plan to intergrate everything
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 03:32:18 AM »

tight.... sony'd never do something like this...

the rest of the article is good too.. talking about the worldwide launch etc so us people in europe dont get it late.. etc etc.. and that the game companies games arent out of date by the time the console launches

UAK

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 05:43:24 AM »
Mentiroso  :P

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 05:52:05 AM »

UAK

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 06:21:55 AM »

who is a liar?

Allard only cares for Microsoft consumers that homo.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 07:41:53 AM »
So is Microsoft going to let their exclusives games like a new Halo game get released for the PS3?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 07:45:19 AM »

of course not.. but they're going to allow ipods etc to interface with the xbox360...

clever move.. since M$ didn't enter the mp3 player market yet ;) so they have nothing to gain in blockiong that..

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 08:02:37 AM »

who is a liar?

Allard only cares for Microsoft consumers that homo.

LOL what, you expect him to go over and save the day at Sony? OF COURSE HE ONLY CARES FOR MICROSOFT'S CONSUMERS, that's his fucking job!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 12:06:11 PM »

of course not.. but they're going to allow ipods etc to interface with the xbox360...

clever move.. since M$ didn't enter the mp3 player market yet ;) so they have nothing to gain in blockiong that..

It was a rhetorical question. I was just trying to say that they have no problem have their machine use other stuff but it won't work the other way. Like anyone who has an ipod doesn't already have a PC anyway. Unless Microsoft is going to make thie system powerful enough to play everything form PS# and before it, then purposely release emulators all over the net, I don't see this actually do much for them realistically. It's like the Dreamcast being able to browse the web. Nobody really cared.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 06:57:35 PM »
nice,xbox 360 is shaping up pretty nicely,cant wait till it comes out only 3 more weeks!!! 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 08:36:31 PM »
Can someone explain to me why i would want to plug my ipod into my xbox 360?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 08:57:38 PM »
To copy songs from your i-pod to your Xbox 360 HD. In which you can listen/play in your favorite video game titles. :D
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 11:27:17 PM »
To copy songs from your i-pod to your Xbox 360 HD. In which you can listen/play in your favorite video game titles. :D
yeah.....what a wonderful feature. or i could just send them from my computer to the xbox, which would be tons easier.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 12:16:42 AM »
yeah.....what a wonderful feature. or i could just send them from my computer to the xbox, which would be tons easier.
If you have alot of music on your cpu, than yeah! You can already do that with the first X-Box.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 11:33:38 PM »
If you have alot of music on your cpu, than yeah! You can already do that with the first X-Box.

yup except now EVERY xbox360 game will support custom soundtracks so u can listen to custom soundtracks while playing online or playing ur fav RPG

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24