Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4111 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2006, 05:26:41 PM »
Today at my high school in whittier we did a walkout and we walked for hours all over LA and we went to other schools to get kids out to protest with us but some of them were on lockdown. And all day there were older wiser people supporting us and honking because were representing them. If they enforce this law then u see all those high school kids protesting on the street, their parents could be deported which would end up leading to more crime and the economy would go down also.

Imagine if they kicked out all the immigrants in the 70's, and 80's all this kids wouldnt even be here and i dont know what LA would be like.  
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2006, 05:45:33 PM »
Its really unfortunate that most of the illegal immigrants are mexicans who dont realize the impact on our economy they create. californias healthcare is fucked now because the less evolved as humans mexicans who pick lettuce and dont pay taxes get a break meaning close to free healthcare while everyone who actually contributes to our economy (pretty much everyone else) gets to pay out the ass for treatment medicine, taxes to support the programs that let these pieces of shit live without responisibility. and heres food for thought. imagine if there were no illegals here taking our meanial jobs. it would all be california citizens working and u wouldnt be seeing a ton of black and white bums everywhere no more. the mexicans are really fucking it up for everybody and the worst part is they dont realize or it or simply dont care. that pisses me off. the current situation right now has nothing to do with human rights or whos land it is or any of that bullshit that is all coming from people who dont live and work in california, like that dumb canadian fuck who said "califas is mexican territority", lol where did u learn cali slang? bottom line is, america is gonna get torn apart by vultures aka lazy mexicans who have no understanding or respect for an advanced society or how to contribute.

ahahaahah crakkker u mad?

california is mexican land, and those mexicans are swampin the motherfucker out the good ole fashioned way...poppin out kids and hoppin fences

god bless em

sshhh... don't tell them the plan

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »

california is mexican land, and those mexicans are swampin the motherfucker out the good ole fashioned way...poppin out kids and hoppin fences

AHA!!! He just admitted it!!!!

M Dogg and Mexicans everywhere have been EXPOSED!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2006, 07:06:22 PM »

oh my God... ha ha ha ha... you always crack me up

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »

LMAO someone who has been exposed for a fag shouldn't speak.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2006, 07:10:43 PM »
WASHINGTON - The Senate Judiciary Committee approved sweeping election-year legislation Monday that clears the way for 11 million illegal aliens to seek U.S. citizenship, a victory for demonstrators who had spilled into the streets by the hundreds of thousands demanding better treatment for immigrants. With a bipartisan coalition in control, the committee also voted down proposed criminal penalties on immigrants found to be in the country illegally. It approved a new temporary program allowing entry for 1.5 million workers seeking jobs in the agriculture industry.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Immigration

LoLo

• Lil Geezy
  • WestSide
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2006, 07:20:03 PM »
Personally I think the racism of these Mexican protestors is disgusting. They think that just because they are Mexican, that they are better than everyone else and don't have to follow the rules. What a bunch of bigots. There are people all over the world trying to get into America and doing it the right way, applying for VISas, waiting their turn, etc Alot of times the process takes years and years. But these Mexicans think that they have the right to cut in front of the line and illegally enter our country. The people out there protesting are nothing but Mexican racists walking around with their stupid Mexican flags.
::)your stupid it aint only mexicans also other latin races

I'm still on top of the game
Still droppin flames, still cock and aim
Still at the top had the Roc for the fame
over setbacks, there's been a lot since I came
You seen it all, how I got, how I gained
The momentum when it dropped, how I got through the pain
When I roll and shock, they watched me reclaim
the streets, they made a special spot for my name

LoLo

• Lil Geezy
  • WestSide
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2006, 07:24:18 PM »
also i think if latins werent here (im Mexican) americans would complain about low pay and stuff like you dont see ppl working on your house (fixing roof, painting,etc.) or picking vegetables for like 5 $ an hour

I'm still on top of the game
Still droppin flames, still cock and aim
Still at the top had the Roc for the fame
over setbacks, there's been a lot since I came
You seen it all, how I got, how I gained
The momentum when it dropped, how I got through the pain
When I roll and shock, they watched me reclaim
the streets, they made a special spot for my name

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2006, 12:51:38 AM »
im mexican american my parents jumped a fence im here and i aint going no where biatches kiss my ass cause im an american citizen and will always be and i love this country...... and ask any of my family if shit like this passing  would have stopped them.... people gotta realize what they trying to do is impossible make the fence bigger just means you got to climb a bigger fence or dig a bigger whole or whatever it takes... its like all the anti piracy shit that the riaa is trying to pull just find a fix!.....it might slow it down a bit but regardless it wont be stopped.....

now to get a lil more serious

this country is and was always built on immigration.... call me a wetback all you want but remember we didnt cross an ocean (talk about a wetback!)  on 3 boats and think this bitch was india.....how would you guys like the Native Americans being able to say OK all you that came in boat get tha fuck out if you dying and need aide dont ask for help because i can go to jail if i help you....

anyways like the T-shirt i want to buy at the mall says "Made in the USA: By Illegals!" with a pic of the american flag with barbwire around it...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2006, 07:41:47 AM »
im mexican american my parents jumped a fence im here and i aint going no where biatches kiss my ass cause im an american citizen and will always be and i love this country...... and ask any of my family if shit like this passing  would have stopped them.... people gotta realize what they trying to do is impossible make the fence bigger just means you got to climb a bigger fence or dig a bigger whole or whatever it takes... its like all the anti piracy shit that the riaa is trying to pull just find a fix!.....it might slow it down a bit but regardless it wont be stopped.....

this country is and was always built on immigration.... call me a wetback all you want but remember we didnt cross an ocean (talk about a wetback!)  on 3 boats and think this bitch was india.....how would you guys like the Native Americans being able to say OK all you that came in boat get tha fuck out if you dying and need aide dont ask for help because i can go to jail if i help you....

anyways like the T-shirt i want to buy at the mall says "Made in the USA: By Illegals!" with a pic of the american flag with barbwire around it...

true, and funny part is half of my blood is Native, which I rep too. And if you look at my family you couldn't tell who is who, Native or Mexican. In the south west, (Cali, AZ) my Native blood looks Mexican. Hell, I have every right to say, REAL AMERICAN... GET OUT MY COUNTRY... LOL

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »
The students need to stop protesting now, they've made their point and now they're looking like dumbasses

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2006, 09:07:35 AM »

lol ....c walker, alert the press!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2006, 10:03:04 AM »

Hell, I have every right to say, REAL AMERICAN... GET OUT MY COUNTRY... LOL

that's on the real

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2006, 12:44:56 PM »

That's real! I never understood why people complain about immigrants coming into this country illegally, when their own ancestor's came here illegally and stole this very land. Bullshit ass hypocritical sons of bitches!

Trauma: Every single "immigrant" I know that has came here legally has NO problem with illegally, know why? Cuz at least one of their family members is in this country illegally. My moms came here legally, but she has no quarrels with anyone who is illegal. Of course that's your experiences, but I've been around legal immigrants and illegal's my entire life, there is no beef.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
though, I will say, legal or not, Latino immigrants do have issues with the Latinos that are already here, since some don't speak Spanish, or are gangmembers. But that's a Latino thing that we have to deal with ourselves, and not have whites and the US interfer. But legal, naturalized, or born here, most every Latino does not have a problem with illegal immigration, because somewhere our family has an immigrant history.