Author Topic: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread*** *update* GTA4 officially coming to 360 and PS3!!!  (Read 6320 times)

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
Well E3 is over,pretty great E3 overall,just finished watching the final e3 coverage on ign and they asked all the editors at ign who they think "won" E3 and almost everyone said Nintendo ( a few said microsoft,no one said sony). They said Nintendo had a great showing with the Wii, Microsoft has the best lineup of software,and sony overall they werent impressed. I would probably agree with what they said,I would say Nintendo had the best showing because of Wii, i cant wait to play it. Microsoft came in a close 2nd with the excellent lineup of exclusive games they have coming out (Gears of War,Mass Effect,Bioshock,Too Human etc) Sony was pretty dissapointing,there press confrence was the most boring out of the three, and overall just wasnt impressed with it, as of now im prolly gonna be stickin wit the 360 and gettin a Wii when it comes out, prolly get a ps3 later on when the price is more affordable. btw ive been hearin that the Wii will launch in october wit a price of $200, not official tho, gotta wait and see

It was cool discussin wit yall  8)

PROPS FOR ALL DA COVERAGE BLACK_SMOKE :-*....IMMA STILL COP A PS3 REGARDLESS THOU..SONY ALWAYS MANAGES A WAY TO BE ON TOP ...N IM ALSO GONNA COP A Wii JUST FOR ZELDA....

yea the ps3 is gonna be nice no doubt,but 600 is too much for me lol,ill cop it when it drops down a few hundred

YEA IT IS...I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE BUYING THEM FOR REDICULOUS PRICES ON EBAY...THATS WHY IMMA TRY TO GET TWO ON LAUNCH DAY...HOPEFULLY...

yea u should bring another person wit u then just in case,cuz when i got the 360 on launch  it was only 1 per person,dont kno if its the same wit ps3..

yea thats the way i was planning on doing this...im pretty sure everywhere is gonna be one per person due to high demand n shit...

yea its all good u got like 6 months to plan ;D

u gonna be gettin a Wii on launch too or u gettin that later on?

if zelda comes out on launch day too...fuck yea!!!

yup! Nintendo confirmed at the press confrence that zelda will be a launch title 8)

also i think Wii will come out b4 ps3 too...

MAN....THATS FUCKING SWEET....IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAMN ZELDA GAME FOR A LONG TIME...ESPECIALLY AFTER WINDWAKER...I WAS KINDA DISSAPOINTED WIT THAT SHIT...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well E3 is over,pretty great E3 overall,just finished watching the final e3 coverage on ign and they asked all the editors at ign who they think "won" E3 and almost everyone said Nintendo ( a few said microsoft,no one said sony). They said Nintendo had a great showing with the Wii, Microsoft has the best lineup of software,and sony overall they werent impressed. I would probably agree with what they said,I would say Nintendo had the best showing because of Wii, i cant wait to play it. Microsoft came in a close 2nd with the excellent lineup of exclusive games they have coming out (Gears of War,Mass Effect,Bioshock,Too Human etc) Sony was pretty dissapointing,there press confrence was the most boring out of the three, and overall just wasnt impressed with it, as of now im prolly gonna be stickin wit the 360 and gettin a Wii when it comes out, prolly get a ps3 later on when the price is more affordable. btw ive been hearin that the Wii will launch in october wit a price of $200, not official tho, gotta wait and see

PROPS FOR ALL DA COVERAGE BLACK_SMOKE :-*....IMMA STILL COP A PS3 REGARDLESS THOU..SONY ALWAYS MANAGES A WAY TO BE ON TOP ...N IM ALSO GONNA COP A Wii JUST FOR ZELDA....

yea the ps3 is gonna be nice no doubt,but 600 is too much for me lol,ill cop it when it drops down a few hundred

YEA IT IS...I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE BUYING THEM FOR REDICULOUS PRICES ON EBAY...THATS WHY IMMA TRY TO GET TWO ON LAUNCH DAY...HOPEFULLY...

yea u should bring another person wit u then just in case,cuz when i got the 360 on launch  it was only 1 per person,dont kno if its the same wit ps3..

yea thats the way i was planning on doing this...im pretty sure everywhere is gonna be one per person due to high demand n shit...

yup! Nintendo confirmed at the press confrence that zelda will be a launch title 8)

MAN....THATS FUCKING SWEET....IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAMN ZELDA GAME FOR A LONG TIME...ESPECIALLY AFTER WINDWAKER...I WAS KINDA DISSAPOINTED WIT THAT SHIT...

I didnt mind windwaker,but yea this  new zelda should be fuckin dope,ive been waiting a long time for it too, shit i was even planning on buying a gamecube just to play it,before i heard it was coming out for Wii  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP

I didnt mind windwaker,but yea this  new zelda should be fuckin dope,ive been waiting a long time for it too, shit i was even planning on buying a gamecube just to play it,before i heard it was coming out for Wii  8)

MAN.... I BOUGHT THE CUBE JUST FOR WINDWAKER....I MEAN IT WAS OK BUT I EXPECTED HIM TO GROW UP N SHIT...THE ENDING WAS GANGSTA THOU....AFTER U BEAT CANON..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MAN.... I BOUGHT THE CUBE JUST FOR WINDWAKER....I MEAN IT WAS OK BUT I EXPECTED HIM TO GROW UP N SHIT...THE ENDING WAS GANGSTA THOU....AFTER U BEAT CANON..

yea man,zelda is one of my favorite gaming franchises of all time,played it growin up and shit, link to the past was a straight classic 8) ocarina of time too  8)
im gonna get sum sleep tho,peace out homie

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP

yea man,zelda is one of my favorite gaming franchises of all time,played it growin up and shit, link to the past was a straight classic 8) ocarina of time too  8)
im gonna get sum sleep tho,peace out homie
PEACE MAN... 8)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm gonna buy that PS3 tha minute it hitz tha shelvez regardless of tha price!!

Damn I wish we had something like tha E3 here but I'm downloadin' all tha trailerz and demoz on my 360 right now btw any word of Afterburner Climax, House Of The Dead 4 and that new Hokuto No Ken (=Fist Of The North Star) arcade game comin' to tha 360/PS3?

Those are truly my type of gamez, no nonsense arcade action!!! 

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm gonna buy that PS3 tha minute it hitz tha shelvez regardless of tha price!!

Damn I wish we had something like tha E3 here but I'm downloadin' all tha trailerz and demoz on my 360 right now btw any word of Afterburner Climax, House Of The Dead 4 and that new Hokuto No Ken (=Fist Of The North Star) arcade game comin' to tha 360/PS3?

Those are truly my type of gamez, no nonsense arcade action!!! 

I didnt hear anything about those games :(

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
will the ps3 be coming out with tekken, that game is crazy shit, niggaz be fightin while eatin kfc with that shit,haha and yo the design for the black ps3 with the silver lining on it is sick, i wasnt feeling the design of the ps3 but it def grew on me big time, the shit looks real slick with the silver and shit on the black ps3....but the other colour in white and silver look dope too........only thing that dissapointed me about ps3 is the controller, it should have been a new design for a new "next generation" console.......now for like the next 5 years minimun, they still gonna be stuck on making games for that control.......but i guess i aint trippin to much still, ps3 games are the best imo

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i mean playstation in general

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Wii = hard cock!
im definately gonna buy it

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol yea tekken is nice but i prefer DOA or Virtua fighter,i dont know if its launching with the system,its gonna be dope tho no doubt, and yea the ps3 in all the colors look sick,i would get the black or white one  8)

Bomb-A®

Re: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread***
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2006, 11:30:07 PM »
God Of War 2, 3 page impressions
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/705/705546p1.html

pics

game is looking great,im surprised this is coming out for the ps2 and not the ps3,lucky for us ps2 owners 8)

this game was  :o def the best game of 06, or was it 05??

peace

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea God of war was sick,excellent game,hopefully god2 can be just as tight as the first one 8)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
yea God of war was sick,excellent game,hopefully god2 can be just as tight as the first one 8)

i saw you were online playing COD2 how was it?  i was going to join you but i was too busy killing some faggots on Halo lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i saw you were online playing COD2 how was it?  i was going to join you but i was too busy killing some faggots on Halo lol

yea its sick,u gotta start playin that COD2 homie 8),theres 2 new maps to download on the marketplace too fyi